The next content release for PrimalWoW will be Naxxramas 40.
Hardcore raiders should find this instance quite challenging as it is regarded as one of the most difficult that Blizzard has ever released. We aim to provide that experience again as best we can.
We intend to nerf and rebalance content over time as with the previous instances.
Boss Release Schedule
Our projected release for the first four bosses of Naxxramas will be November 2nd. The final release of Naxxramas should be approximately February which will give raiders on PrimalWoW approximately four months to clear the instance before the release of The Burning Crusade.
- Noth the Plaguebringer
- Instructor Razuvious
- Grand Widow Faerlina
- Heigan the Unclean
- Gothik the Harvester
- The Four Horsemen
IMPORTANT: This is a projected schedule and is subject to change based on development.
Naxx Attunement, Tier 3 Quests, and More!
To emulate the original Naxx40 experience, we've had to change a few things for the WotLK client.
Here are some of the things we've implemented:
- - Entry/Exit raid to left portal of Stratholme (entry part applied at release)
- Same graveyard as Stratholme
- Enabled remaining quests (Naxx craftables)
- Allow entry at level 60 and require original Naxxramas 40 attunement quest
- Added the original Tier 3 quests including the Echoes of War
- HP buffs and healing debuffs applied for balance purposes.
- Lower gold drops for bosses and trash (We're using the Naxx25 instance similar to Onyxia)
- Spawn 26 Frozen Rune objects in boss rooms, requires a boss kill to reach
- Removed Naxx25 loot and implemented complete Naxx40 loot tables for all bosses and trash
Due to the nature of this kind of content, please give us plenty of feedback in the Bug Tracker and forums as this kind of release is very difficult for us to test internally. We will need your help to ensure that Naxxramas content is enjoyable and balanced.
Thank you to all who contributed and continue to contribute to our content releases. We're always looking for more people to help report issues to the bug tracker or even join the testing team for future releases.
You can find the Bugtracker here: http://www.truewow.org/bugs/login_page.php
You can read about becoming a tester here: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=33499
The Dread Citadel Awaits!