Updated Forum and Etrobian Second release!!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Updated Forum and Etrobian Second release!!

#76 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Apr 2016 14:49

Jiranthos wrote:
Jiranthos wrote:
ItchyVortex wrote:I think i found a bug in the armory...
http://i.imgur.com/U1ogv8A.png
This just happened to me, too.
Any updates on this?
Had same problem yesterday, it looks normal for me now.

Nuko
Former Staff

#77 » Post by Nuko » 03 Apr 2016 22:34

This problem was present for about 20 seconds yesterday due to a stylesheet getting corrupted... if you still have it try pressing ctrl + f5 to make sure you're reloading the style sheets.
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Nyeriah

#78 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Apr 2016 00:16

Nuko wrote:Fixed the no route for GET problem. URL Rewrites are fun! (not)
It's still there when you login from the front page

Nuko
Former Staff

#79 » Post by Nuko » 04 Apr 2016 00:25

Meh Heihachi didn't ask me to fix that :P
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Nyeriah

#80 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Apr 2016 03:21

I have implemented the multi-realm support for our store. Primal players can now once again access the shop. To browse from one server to another, use the realm selection mechanism at the top of the page as it follows.

silverius

#81 » Post by silverius » 04 Apr 2016 06:39

Nyeriah wrote:I have implemented the multi-realm support for our store. Primal players can now once again access the shop. To browse from one server to another, use the realm selection mechanism at the top of the page as it follows.

I don't see it :cry:

This is what I have

Nyeriah

#82 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Apr 2016 06:42

It should be there now

silverius

#83 » Post by silverius » 04 Apr 2016 06:43

Damn you're fast as The Flash :) Thanks!

Justicelight
Donor

#84 » Post by Justicelight » 07 Apr 2016 10:28

1. Cannot see last talent on the Wowhead Talent Calc trees of classes. Whole talent tree seems to be moved a bit under the original position.

2. Cannot pick major/minor glyphs.

http://www.truewow.org/talent-calculator#s
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

stormtrooper1977

#85 » Post by stormtrooper1977 » 07 Apr 2016 22:41

Donate option "bank transfer" now redirects me to some for me unknown and useless page "trustpay" instead of redirecting me to put in credit card info directly and get my VP, but with this trustpay thing i don't have such option and can't donate, i tried Mint but it doesn't support my bank, mobile donations are way too expensive, so if it's possible to get old bank transfer option which was simple and functional...

Nyeriah

#86 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Apr 2016 03:33

stormtrooper1977 wrote:Donate option "bank transfer" now redirects me to some for me unknown and useless page "trustpay" instead of redirecting me to put in credit card info directly and get my VP, but with this trustpay thing i don't have such option and can't donate, i tried Mint but it doesn't support my bank, mobile donations are way too expensive, so if it's possible to get old bank transfer option which was simple and functional...
That isn't quite related to the website update. If these things changed, then something changed at the paymentwall provider. Perhaps Roel knows more about it.

Nyeriah

#87 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Apr 2016 03:33

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=89

Some threads don't show the "locked" icon.

Etro
Honorary Member

#88 » Post by Etro » 09 Apr 2016 05:22

Nyeriah wrote:http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=89

Some threads don't show the "locked" icon.
phpBB's side. Something going wrong with topicrow.TOPIC_IMG_STYLE variable.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Roel
Founder

#89 » Post by Roel » 09 Apr 2016 10:19

Nyeriah wrote:
stormtrooper1977 wrote:Donate option "bank transfer" now redirects me to some for me unknown and useless page "trustpay" instead of redirecting me to put in credit card info directly and get my VP, but with this trustpay thing i don't have such option and can't donate, i tried Mint but it doesn't support my bank, mobile donations are way too expensive, so if it's possible to get old bank transfer option which was simple and functional...
That isn't quite related to the website update. If these things changed, then something changed at the paymentwall provider. Perhaps Roel knows more about it.
Anyone with such problems should just contact me if they are not sure what to do. Although it's likely I will then need to redirect them to paymentwall support. I don't know about this trustpay thing but it doesn't seem like I have any control over it.

stormtrooper1977

#90 » Post by stormtrooper1977 » 09 Apr 2016 11:43

Roel wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:
Anyone with such problems should just contact me if they are not sure what to do. Although it's likely I will then need to redirect them to paymentwall support. I don't know about this trustpay thing but it doesn't seem like I have any control over it.
Here is what I get http://i.imgur.com/2PwJhXk.png I can't change any info there or anything, all I can do is click "Return to merchant" and that's it. I tried changing country but still same. So maybe paymentwall doesn't support my country anymore, which is Bosnia and Herzegovina. As you said you may not have any control over this, but here check what's it about.