Retail transfers and many more servers allowed

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Roel
Founder

Re: OmegaWoW transfers accepted: new system

#76 » Post by Roel » 12 Apr 2015 17:08

esmatrr wrote:look at my warrior it doesn't have any EOF and tokens so how can i buy gear? and sorry for trying to transfer again :)
From what I see you should have these: www.wowwiki.com/Emblem_of_Triumph
Not as valuable as frost emblems but you can still buy gear with them...

mcheka

#77 » Post by mcheka » 12 Apr 2015 17:11

esmatrr wrote:look at my warrior it doesn't have any EOF and tokens so how can i buy gear? and sorry for trying to transfer again :)
You may have well been in the 3rd category, given only level 80 starting gear. Characters were given EoFs only with a big in-game /played time from my understanding.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Jakea

#78 » Post by Jakea » 12 Apr 2015 22:12

Roel wrote: Are you talking about character Michelle on OmegaWoW? That character really was lower geared than the others, we're not going to give you higher gear than you had before.
No, no. I mean the warrior called Jakea. He even had a wrathfull weapon.
EDIT: I think is ok if you don't want or can't re-transfer it. Anyway I don't know how long I will still playing WoW.

Gr. Jakea

Roel
Founder

#79 » Post by Roel » 12 Apr 2015 22:29

Jakea wrote:
Roel wrote: Are you talking about character Michelle on OmegaWoW? That character really was lower geared than the others, we're not going to give you higher gear than you had before.
EDIT: I think is ok if you don't want or can't re-transfer it. Anyway I don't know how long I will still playing WoW.

Gr. Jakea
Unfortunately your warrior was at the upper end of the 2nd category. We have to draw a line somewhere and you ended up right below it. Anyway seeing how you mostly had PvP gear, it shouldn't take long to get back to your old level of gear if you like PvP.

Jakea

#80 » Post by Jakea » 12 Apr 2015 22:37

Roel wrote:
Jakea wrote:

Gr. Jakea
Unfortunately your warrior was at the upper end of the 2nd category. We have to draw a line somewhere and you ended up right below it. Anyway seeing how you mostly had PvP gear, it shouldn't take long to get back to your old level of gear if you like PvP.
Got it! Anyway, thank you for all your effort and for giving Omega players another opportunity!

Gr. Jakea

Nyeriah

#81 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Apr 2015 00:43

By the way you have to choose a name on login, if you do not, we'll force you to pick one on the next login

toamuka
Donor

#82 » Post by toamuka » 13 Apr 2015 08:53

Can we see the brackets :) would be interesting
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

Roel
Founder

#83 » Post by Roel » 13 Apr 2015 10:50

toamuka wrote:Can we see the brackets :) would be interesting
Basically the options I created:
1. Emblem of Frost, T10.5, 251 weapons, Wrathful off pieces
2. Emblem of Triumph, T9, 232 weapons, Relentless off pieces, can start doing raids
3. Emblem of Heroism, 2.5k GS, bare minimum to start doing dungeons
4. Level 70, Badge of Justice
5. Level 60, PvP set

A more detailed description should eventually be shown on the transfer page along with conditions for higher rate servers.

toamuka
Donor

#84 » Post by toamuka » 13 Apr 2015 12:01

Check Roel knowing the baseline for raiding... someone pass this onto those gs-fiends who cant even do Ruby Sanctum and have the nerve to trash talk :P
[/url]

soonerbugg

#85 » Post by soonerbugg » 13 Apr 2015 17:20

I'm not going to complain at all. Yes I played a LOT on Omega over the last 5 years. I leveled all my (16) 80's at 3x exp. I was almost Bis on my main. But all that matters not! TrueWoW players, staff & Admin have all been extremely gracious & welcoming. I was given bags & 500g by a complete stranger to help me start my first lvl1 here. I worked hard and got to lvl 38 in 6 days- 6days of playing hard. Admin then decided to move my characters. Am I happy to have decently geared lvl 80's??? YES I AM!!!! Thanks for all you did for me TrueWoW. I have found my new home PS: I still plan on finishing my lvl38. AND, btw, My lvl70 Tauren Druid looks like the Chiquitta Banana lady in his lvl70, Badge of Justice gear. OMG!

toamuka
Donor

#86 » Post by toamuka » 13 Apr 2015 18:07

Hey Roel..

Sorry... but hitting refresh makes multiple Transfer requests xD

i swear ive made 4 duplicate ones but... heh... they are noticable... just putting it out there... its an accident :D

Edit: Mayswell make this post useful.

Omegawow (facebook)
39 mins ·
We have confirmation from our host that tomorrow i can get to the datacenter and get the server out of the rack.
Its over guys, how hard it is.. but it is how it is right now.
Most people found already a new home for their chars.
Wish you well.
Maestro
[/url]

Roel
Founder

#87 » Post by Roel » 13 Apr 2015 18:42

Thanks for the positive feedback soonerbugg.

So Omega is going down tomorrow already... We're still receiving a lot of requests, almost hitting 500 transferred characters. I am afraid some people will be too late with their request...

Fastor

#88 » Post by Fastor » 13 Apr 2015 19:33

Anyone asked Mastro is he willing to give us copy?

Nyeriah

#89 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Apr 2015 19:39

Yes and apparently he's not open to dialogue (doesn't seem to have directly replied to any of us that attempted any dialogue). Also at this point, after all Roel has been through, I am not sure if that offer still stands, I mean, he surely wouldn't want the time he's worked on these 300s requests wasted (and I'm not sure what will we do about these now anyway).

Roel
Founder

#90 » Post by Roel » 13 Apr 2015 19:56

Honestly it would still be useful if he gave the database (which I don't see happening). It would allow us to continue doing transfers after the server is offline for the players who were not able to make a request in time.