Etrobian Default theme released

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Etrobian Default theme released

#136 » Post by Etro » 19 Nov 2014 16:35

There it is =D

So, gotta fix IS_STAFF and that glow for the new post.

By, they way, those who are using small screens (tablets and phones) the headerbar won't scroll down with you and the edit,reply, etc, buttons wll remain always visible.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Nyeriah

#137 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Nov 2014 16:37

Bloody red wall of texts are legit

Etro
Honorary Member

#138 » Post by Etro » 19 Nov 2014 16:38

Those will be gone once I fix the Staff colour group.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Etro
Honorary Member

#139 » Post by Etro » 19 Nov 2014 17:00

I just pushed a commit to fix the staff BG and colour. Update when you like.

Nyeriah

#140 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Nov 2014 17:05

Etro wrote:I just pushed a commit to fix the staff BG and colour. Update when you like.
Done

Nyeriah

#141 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Nov 2014 17:22

I'd however suggest lowering the radius of the background blue glow... blue text on blue background hurts the eyes in time, just a suggestion

Etro
Honorary Member

#142 » Post by Etro » 19 Nov 2014 17:40

I'm using an HDTV as a monitor right now and I find it ok.

I just pushed a fix for the postprofile height. Staff members with small avatars would make the staff watermark to be cut.

Etro
Honorary Member

#143 » Post by Etro » 20 Nov 2014 01:15

So, anyone has any opinions? Do you like it? Have you found any bugs? I made a lot of changes.

Arraj

#144 » Post by Arraj » 20 Nov 2014 14:06

great stuff... gj E.T. :) were using your theme even before update. Now it's even better, alot better!
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

Etro
Honorary Member

#145 » Post by Etro » 20 Nov 2014 18:59

Thanks =)

Relina

#146 » Post by Relina » 20 Nov 2014 19:29

I like this default text color changing depending on the user group, GJ etro :).
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Etro
Honorary Member

#147 » Post by Etro » 21 Nov 2014 04:27

Thanks =). We had this feature on the old website, if you remember.

The next big update will focus on making the theme completely mobile friendly. Then I'll consider this theme finished and I'll move on to making other themes.

Etro
Honorary Member

#148 » Post by Etro » 25 Nov 2014 23:22

This topic http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 85#p155085 made test the yellow font for preview, target and unread posts for the colourless groups. It turned out that what makes the colour of the coloured groups not to be changed to yellow wasn't shared by the colourless groups.

Anyway, I fixed all of that for the next update, which should be this weekend, unless Nyeriah or someone else applies the update manually.

Nyeriah

#149 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Nov 2014 04:47

Etro wrote:This topic http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 85#p155085 made test the yellow font for preview, target and unread posts for the colourless groups. It turned out that what makes the colour of the coloured groups not to be changed to yellow wasn't shared by the colourless groups.

Anyway, I fixed all of that for the next update, which should be this weekend, unless Nyeriah or someone else applies the update manually.
It's done

Etro
Honorary Member

#150 » Post by Etro » 26 Nov 2014 04:58

I pushed 3 commits since the last update. Only one is live now and it just affects Roel.