Transfer Beta

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Madbubbles

Re: Transfer Beta

#16 » Post by Madbubbles » 10 Jun 2014 21:14

I m finaly back from my vacation with my family and i qued for transfer of my two omegawow characters again.
To make it clear: we are not rejecting Omega because of the level rates. That can be easily checked. The fact that bosses now drop 30 items per turn was the decisive point to seal it's declination.
The stupid rate increase is well rly stupid, but what if i can prove that the rate increases have had no effect on any of my characters ?
The xp rate has been changed.

we now have 15 x Xp rate for kill/quest/explore
Drop rate is 10x.

also Janus von Anus is having Faction change back.
This was declared at 19th of May, but the point is that i have been inactive on characters wich ones i want to transfer since 10th of May so the rate change have had no influence over my gear or level.
Here are the Omegawow armory links to support my claim: http://logon.omegawow.eu/armory/charact ... uild+Mates . There you can clearly see the time of my last login on the bottom left corner and my last earned achievment dates :) (this is one of the characters)
The second character activity armory link: http://logon.omegawow.eu/armory/charact ... cn=Gongarn same deal with this character :)
So as you can see the rate increase have had no influence over my gear or level of the characters, and i hope you will reconsider the transfering of my characters with these evedance to support my claim :)

Thank you for listening. Waiting for you're respondse with hope :) Cheers !!
Playing char:
Madbubbles - Lvl 80 Undead Priest ( Discipline / Holy )

HeadOwn

#17 » Post by HeadOwn » 10 Jun 2014 21:19

Don't get me wrong toni123456789, but I've seen ppl simply donating for 5/5 WF + SM and then joining arenas with another 5/5 WF partners, getting 2.2k rating on 2s and 3s so they can have the achievements, so this doesn't means that they earned it.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Nyeriah

#18 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Jun 2014 21:43

Unless your character was already in queue before the deadline and it got rejected due to wrong password, username, character name or any other casualty there's no point to queue them right now, they'll just get rejected. If your character falls under these cases then you can make a request and send it to one of our staff members (the one that initially rejected your transfer).

We are aware that due to queue times being high there were people that weren't able to transfer more than a single character and we are currently analyzing a way to deal with it. But until further notices transfer requests from Omega will be instantly rejected.

Thank you

Madbubbles

#19 » Post by Madbubbles » 10 Jun 2014 22:02

Well the thing is that i qued the characters for transfer the first time using my friends forum account because i did not have mine at the time, and i dont realy know which GM rejected the character transfers, all my friend said was that it was declined due to wrong account informations. So i cant realy make a request and send it to the staff memeber who rejected the transfer.

So is there any posible workarownd to transfer the characters, or they will be instantly rejected as you stated above.
And is the only posible way to achieve what im trying to do is somehow figure out who was the GM who rejected the transfer request?

Thank you for your time :)
Playing char:
Madbubbles - Lvl 80 Undead Priest ( Discipline / Holy )

toni123456789

#20 » Post by toni123456789 » 10 Jun 2014 22:39

I think transfers from omegawow could be possible but with restrictions similar to these:

For PvE gear:

Offset:
If a character has for an example Charred twilight scale and has got the achievement for Halion 25m hc, then delete the item,
but if the character has got the item but doesn't have the achievement, it would mean that he has donated for it.

Main set:
Same goes for the main set.

For PvP gear:
First check VoA achievements

Offset:
If a character has got a part which requires arena points + honor for an example Wrathful Feet check "Just the two of us 1550" achievement and if he has the achievement he can keep it, but if he has only VoA achievements he can't keep that gear.

If a character has got a part which requires only honor but can be obtained in VoA for an example Wrathful Neck. Then check the rest of the gear and determine if the item lvl is suitable for the character. For an example a 3000 gearscore character has a high item lvl part he can't keep the gear, but if a character with 6000+ gearscore has a high item lvl part he can keep it because high gearscore characters had probably got that gear before the xp change. But if the person responsible for the transfer of that character isn't sure, he may do as he thinks is right.

Main set:
Wrathful:
Head: Check "Just the two of us 2000" if the character has it he can keep it, but if he doesn't have it he most likely donated for it so he can keep it also.

Shoulders: Check "Just the three of us 2000" if the character has it he can keep it, but if he doesn't have it he most likely donated for it so he can keep it also.

Chest: Check "Just the two of us 1750" if the character has it he can keep it, but if he doesn't have it he most likely donated for it so he can keep it also.

Hands: Check "Just the two of us 1550" if the character has it he can keep it, but if he doesn't have it check VoA achievements, if he has them he can't keep the gear, but if he has nothing he most likely donated for it so he can keep it.

Legs: Check "Just the two of us 1550" if the character has it he can keep it, but if he doesn't have it check VoA achievements, if he has them he can't keep the gear, but if he has nothing he most likely donated for it so he can keep it.

If the character has both "Just the two of us 2000+" and VoA achievements and has got Hands and/or Legs, then check the rest of the gear if they fit in, if not he can't keep them. For "fit in" I mean if a character has 4/5 or 5/5 Wrathful it is most likely that he earned or donated for the gear. But if a character has 3/5 or 4/5 Relentless and Wrathful hands and/or Legs he can't keep them.

Relentless / Furious:
Main set:
Hands and Legs: If the character has got VoA achievements he can't keep the gear, otherwise he can.

Offset:
If a character has got VoA achievements he can't keep the gear, otheriwse he can

As far as I know It doesn't matter if the person donated and qued for transfer because the rules are "no donations affecting leveling"
so the people who donated can still be transfered.

I know it's not perfect and it needs some adjustments but I hope it could work
^_^
Sorry if I misspelled something.

perka

#21 » Post by perka » 11 Jun 2014 06:11

We aren't going to allow anymore transfers from Omega or any other server that got similar changes as of recently. Its not that hard to check and decide what stuff to transfer, or give some simple geared chars with gold. The real problem is the amount of work required to do, for which we don't have time nor will. Also if we do exception for 1 server, other people will want same for some other server and in the end stuff will keep piling. Simply not going to happen.

Only exception we will probably do, as Nye already pointed, is about people who couldn't manage to transfer, any or at least 3 chars on time, due to the sheer amount of work we had to do in such a short time frame. However that is not fully decided yet and you should wait for an official announcement. Until then all transfers which doesn't meet our transfer requirements will be rejected, as pointed by Nyeriah.

pepe4ever

#22 » Post by pepe4ever » 11 Jun 2014 11:29

Nyeriah wrote:Unless your character was already in queue before the deadline and it got rejected due to wrong password, username, character name or any other casualty there's no point to queue them right now, they'll just get rejected. If your character falls under these cases then you can make a request and send it to one of our staff members (the one that initially rejected your transfer).

We are aware that due to queue times being high there were people that weren't able to transfer more than a single character and we are currently analyzing a way to deal with it. But until further notices transfer requests from Omega will be instantly rejected.

Thank you
Nyeriah,

Thanks for this understanding, we are waiting for the official announcement, until then we won't que any char for transfer.

cheers,

Lightalot, guildmaster of "Knights of the Lowlands"
aka
Rejiem, officer of "Corruption"

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#23 » Post by Dymond » 11 Jun 2014 12:31

Eclipse Gaming is now MOP. So transfer are no longer available from there.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Nyeriah

#24 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Jun 2014 09:38

pepe4ever wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:Unless your character was already in queue before the deadline and it got rejected due to wrong password, username, character name or any other casualty there's no point to queue them right now, they'll just get rejected. If your character falls under these cases then you can make a request and send it to one of our staff members (the one that initially rejected your transfer).

Thank you
Nyeriah,

Thanks for this understanding, we are waiting for the official announcement, until then we won't que any char for transfer.

cheers,

Lightalot, guildmaster of "Knights of the Lowlands"
aka
Rejiem, officer of "Corruption"
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 71#p141471

Warman96

#25 » Post by Warman96 » 23 Jun 2014 02:00

Hello GMs

Iam really sorry guys but i didnt knew about Truewow accepting OmegaWoW transfer last date on 20th. I got to know late about it. but can i atleast get my main char transfered guys?
I really wanna be apart of u guys u can check throw achievments i am playing there since 2012, and i spent alot of time really playing there with my friends, they also transfered to here. I got to know late about u guys accpting transfers, i've just made request in 2014-06-21.
and thanks.
Last edited by Warman96 on 23 Jun 2014 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

strunfovi

#26 » Post by strunfovi » 23 Jun 2014 12:11

Hi GMs,
i know i was late for transfer, i posted for transfer on 22 june :P I didnt know for this server because i didnt play on Omegawow for a long time, my brother was keeping my acc alive and thats it. I know that rates on Omegawow has changed, i saw that 2 days ago, bad luck for me. Is it possible to transfer now??? It can be seen that i got all items before rates changed. I got Shadowmourne before rates changed, it can be seen on achi and you as GM can see that i did quests for it, no donate nothing, only hard work. ty for reading :D

Evgeni94

#27 » Post by Evgeni94 » 26 Jun 2014 18:55

Mates is it possible since we missed the deadline to allow us to transfer atleast 1 char.Since u said its alot of work this can be a solution.

Arockalypse
Donor

#28 » Post by Arockalypse » 26 Jun 2014 19:49

How about you come and level here ?
or 1x rates too hard?
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#29 » Post by Errorista » 26 Jun 2014 20:16

You can ask someone for Recruit-a-Friend and link accounts for EXP boost.

Yordanov3

#30 » Post by Yordanov3 » 29 Jun 2014 17:36

Guys try to see the thing from our point of view there is a chance your char with years of work to be transfered kinda sux to do all the work again I surerly will not couse i dont have that much time anymore.Ive lvl up i dont know how many times + geared to full pvp pve on 3 wotlk servers so far.Alot ppl wanna come here several of my guild friends they didnt have a clue about this server.Anyway give it a thout im sure if u allow omega players to join alot will come.