EoE25 & Character transfers!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
perka

Re: EoE25 & Character transfers!

#61 » Post by perka » 05 Feb 2014 10:26

Can you please do such posts in the appropriate section ?

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#62 » Post by Liqueur » 05 Feb 2014 10:51

Liqueur wrote:All I'm saying is, the people posting here might as well be representing the vast majority. Then again they might not,
Maybe you are unaware, but the word "might" presents possibilities, and that's just what I did in that statement. "They might as well, or they might not" indicating both options are a possibility. No contradiction there.

So then, if you did not agree with the means, why not suggest a better means yourself? Would you had the whole server questioned one by one? Would that have been more effective?

Finally, I don't really understand your reason of nitpicking on every comment I made here. If you have noticed, I wasn't against you, or anyone for that matter, and only a small portion of one of my comments involved you, once again, not in a hostile manner. I always try to avoid conflicts with everyone, but if an irrelevant debate is what you wish for, you got it.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

Relina

#63 » Post by Relina » 05 Feb 2014 11:27

perka wrote:Can you please do such posts in the appropriate section ?
I know its not the appropriate section for a bug report & for most part even though it looks like a bug report its not meant to be, I'm stating the reasons why I think opening EoE 25 is a bad idea given the condition of the raid.

& as u can see if u read to the end of the post I did report it to bug tracker as well, though only thing I forgot was to take SS's while the raids were happening :(

But if it will make you happy I can edit the post to just be my opinion + link to bugtracker :)
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

innocentguy

#64 » Post by innocentguy » 05 Feb 2014 13:37

Liqueur wrote:
Liqueur wrote:All I'm saying is, the people posting here might as well be representing the vast majority. Then again they might not,
Maybe you are unaware, but the word "might" presents possibilities, and that's just what I did in that statement. "They might as well, or they might not" indicating both options are a possibility. No contradiction there.

So then, if you did not agree with the means, why not suggest a better means yourself? Would you had the whole server questioned one by one? Would that have been more effective?

Finally, I don't really understand your reason of nitpicking on every comment I made here. If you have noticed, I wasn't against you, or anyone for that matter, and only a small portion of one of my comments involved you, once again, not in a hostile manner. I always try to avoid conflicts with everyone, but if an irrelevant debate is what you wish for, you got it.
Liqueur, you DO need to learn how to read.

I'm not even going to bother explaining the many flaws in your statements. There are too many to count.

Facts are, I did suggest another means and you did in fact go against me, whether that was your intention or not. We did exactly the same thing to each other by "nitpicking" on each others comments, so please don't try to take some kind of moral high ground. Your fallacies already make you look silly.

This will be my last post on the matter for two simple reasons. One, it's rather pointless. Two, I'm sorry to say that you're not really making sense. You have made good points of course. But my point stands. You can PM me if you wish to discuss this further Liqueur, but I couldn't care less if you did or not.

And my apologies to everyone following this topic for digressing so far from its original intent.
No one is simply entitled to anything in this world.
Whatever you want, you have to earn, be it money, respect or love.
[/color]
My Innocents:

Innocentguy - Priest ( Shadow / Discipline )
Innocence - Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
InnocentIcon - Death Knight ( Blood {Tank} / Unholy {DPS} )
Innocentshot - Hunter ( Marksmanship / Survival )
Innocentone - Druid ( Restoration / Feral {DPS} )
Innocenthope - Paladin ( Retribution / Holy )
~ In the end, Innocence is Brilliant ~

Nyeriah

#65 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Feb 2014 14:43

Relina wrote: Flame Shield ability is bugged & does n't seem to reduce dmg taken from Malygos's abilities. (funny thing it seems to be this ability was bugging out even on retail lol).
This will work.

perka

#66 » Post by perka » 05 Feb 2014 16:56

Relina, i do understand, but sometimes we are simply forced to release certain things in not so good shape as its the only way to get enough (good) feedback to work out the problems present (if ofc we are confident enough that we can fix what comes :P).

p.s. its simply because a lot of ppl like to steer topics in diff directions :)

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#67 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 05 Feb 2014 17:19

perka wrote:Relina, i do understand, but sometimes we are simply forced to release certain things in not so good shape as its the only way to get enough (good) feedback to work out the problems present (if ofc we are confident enough that we can fix what comes :P).

p.s. its simply because a lot of ppl like to steer topics in diff directions :)
then I would like to add something to this statement, dissable world's first kill untill the testing stages are over, if you feel the need to release something in a broken stage so that the bugs can be fixed, and after it's been fixed to a 99% functionality, THEN you may release the feat of str... and other aditional rewards that may come with the achievement
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Nyeriah

#68 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Feb 2014 17:39

If people didn't want the realm first in the first place, no one would have bothered to report anything. EoE10 has been open for years as it is, not a single report even though it shares the same issues.

Doctor_J
Developer

#69 » Post by Doctor_J » 05 Feb 2014 17:57

Nyeriah wrote:If people didn't want the realm first in the first place, no one would have bothered to report anything. EoE10 has been open for years as it is, not a single report even though it shares the same issues.
Actually EoE has been open for about 10 months (a while after been rescripted by tc) prior to that p3 would crash server.

Relina

#70 » Post by Relina » 05 Feb 2014 19:17

Well the bugs can be worked around but please for the love of god fix that horrible background in p3 :)

@ Perka, ye this topic does seem to contain a lot of off topic nonsense, so I have edited my 1st post & placed the bug report on appropriate sub-forum :) in a thread dedicated to it.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

scandal1

#71 » Post by scandal1 » 06 Feb 2014 09:02

Will be available character transfer from account to account?

Teal Deer

#72 » Post by Teal Deer » 06 Feb 2014 10:23

^ nope.

Ragnorak
Donor

#73 » Post by Ragnorak » 08 Feb 2014 01:05

T-Minutes 15 hours till the biggest clusterfuck in the history of the server.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Uwel
Honorary Member

#74 » Post by Uwel » 08 Feb 2014 10:06

Will be fun! :D
[hide]WTB:
Heavy Junkbox: http://wowhead.com/item=16885
Pristine Black Diamond: http://wowhead.com/item=18335[/hide]

Uwel - Lvl 80 human warlock
Ultear - Lvl 80 human paladin
Undomiel - Lvl 80 human priest
Eradicate - Lvl 80 human mage
Urgoz - Lvl 70 twink human warrior
Ulthane - Lvl 80 night elf druid
Utgard - Lvl 60 human death knight

daweskie

#75 » Post by daweskie » 08 Feb 2014 12:33

Can u tell a 3x server i can transfer from? i wanna play here as fast as i can... thanks for the replies