EoE25 & Character transfers!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Arashikage

Re: EoE25 & Character transfers!

#316 » Post by Arashikage » 09 Feb 2014 12:11

We had to summon members who got teleported to starting zones because they logged in before our leader did. We had to wait for every single member to log in and get to the instance too. We had people who got bugged too. You can keep harping about how lucky we got, sure we did, too bad you guys didn't. I have nothing to do with it. And if we talk about why justifying a random dc with the pvp raidgroup issue is wrong, i can say the same about you guys trying to justify losing the title due to a random DC that wasn't in anyone's control.

Ragnorak
Donor

#317 » Post by Ragnorak » 09 Feb 2014 12:11

Arashikage wrote:I haven't avoided anything. I have enough faith in my capabilities as a raider to do the event again if i had to. But i am not speaking on behalf of the entire group, and i have no power to influence them. Understand this, and understand it well. Speaking of there being no competition, there was no competition because you tried to sabotage the competition. Regardless, we won the achievement in a perfectly legitimate manner. To use the crash as an excuse for alleged favoritism is very childish and stinks of being unable to cope with defeat. If our places were exchanged, maybe our members would bring up what your'e bringing up, but on a personal level i wouldn't. And its very well known, im not even an achievement fanatic or a title lover. I just happened to be in that raid due to my capabilities as a raider. No more, no less.
Pick a date and time and we'll do our retry of EoE25 since your capabilities as a raider should no doubt outskill/outdps/outheal us for sure. If you have no power to influence a raid group then perhaps you aren't as good as you think you are, or maybe your raid isnt as loyal to each other as they should be. You didnt win the achievement in any legitimate manner, and i think you may be daft for thinking so. The PvP raid is allowed everywhere and not to mention COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE, it's not like we built the great wall of china over the portal, if u guys flew in from above then boom pvp raid advantage diminished. The crash was assumed to have been done by allies due to the VERY convenient timing of it despite the server being much more stable than ever before. Anyways you keep shooting things out of your ass anyways so you do your best to get your "Magic Seekers" to try and prove to the server once and for all you guys deserved it because from what everyone else sees you guys couldnt get it on ur own.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Arashikage

#318 » Post by Arashikage » 09 Feb 2014 12:16

I have no power to influence a raidgroup because I'm not very social or pally with every single person in that group. When i raid its not about who i raid with, its only about what i bring to the raid. You can draw as many retarded conclusions as you want, I honestly don't care about what you think. There was nothing illegitimate about how we got the title, we might have also ended up as corpses outside the instance that remained corpses till the restart and after it. Keep pointing fingers at the staff for the "convenient" crash, no one gives a fuck. We have the title, whether you like it or not. Now suck it up.

Ragnorak
Donor

#319 » Post by Ragnorak » 09 Feb 2014 12:22

Well technically we have the title too. And i guess the fact you cant get anyone to accept our EoE25 challenge is probably cuz you guys are dead afraid of losing to us and looking like complete idiots. earning it the legitimate way LOL ok, so i guess it's cool if the server crashes causing LK25HC to bug and we kill him asap, sure we may be abusing bonuses we get from the server but the head start we get is totally legit. Message me whenever your guild gets the balls to face off with us
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

perka

#320 » Post by perka » 09 Feb 2014 12:26

Ragnorak wrote:And then to top it off, there were horde members who got banned from the forums for their comments regarding EoE and the reason was "trolling". Yet at the very same instance an alliance player named Yobb was writing things 10x worse than what the horde member said... some examples are "HAHAHAHA RagnaDildo and ArockaDildo crying so hard HAHHA"... I love how this young gentlemen decides to personally attack Arockalypse and I in an attempt to start a flame war. When a ticket was submitted the GM response was he was warned... and it had to take 4 follow up tickets in order to get the GM to finally issue a temporary ban on Yobb.
You are blind and stupid. The situation was explained to you at least 3 times, yet you refuse to understand and keep repeating your same shit over and over.
Maybe we need to start a counter how many times you QQ about same thing in same topic ?

Ragnorak
Donor

#321 » Post by Ragnorak » 09 Feb 2014 12:28

Mmm more of that fantastic GM conduct that we have been so accustomed to lately... Seriously GMs what is going on with your terrible approach to players...

belendor

#322 » Post by belendor » 09 Feb 2014 12:29

perka wrote: You are blind and stupid. The situation was explained to you at least 3 times, yet you refuse to understand and keep repeating your same shit over and over.
Maybe we need to start a counter how many times you QQ about same thing in same topic ?
I would like to know the situation why i got banned so easy while that yobb guy wasnt...
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Eastwood

#323 » Post by Eastwood » 09 Feb 2014 12:31

U dont even know what fair is. PVP was forbidden but not fair.U just sit back and win. Crash was fair, it didnt ensure our win, we had to race for it.

Eastwood

belendor

#324 » Post by belendor » 09 Feb 2014 12:33

Eastwood wrote:U dont even know what fair is. PVP was forbidden but not fair.U just sit back and win. Crash was fair, it didnt ensure our win, we had to race for it.

Eastwood
This troll....
You got a 30 sec head start. that aint a race son.

Ragnorak
Donor

#325 » Post by Ragnorak » 09 Feb 2014 12:34

Eastwood wrote:U dont even know what fair is. PVP was forbidden but not fair.U just sit back and win. Crash was fair, it didnt ensure our win, we had to race for it.

Eastwood
Once again the pvp raid could've been avoided but you guys chose to be sitting ducks for the horde pvp raid, this was your own failure. While the pvp raid could've been avoided the crash couldn't have been avoided which is why the term fair cannot be used to describe ur achev

Critstrike

#326 » Post by Critstrike » 09 Feb 2014 12:38

perka wrote:

Or maybe we need to start a counter of how many times alliance QQ to Gm's to get what they want?

Rehan

#327 » Post by Rehan » 09 Feb 2014 12:39

Ragnorak, your over competitiveness is extremely pathetic, same goes to everyone else who keeps repeating the same shit over and over that "if you didn't have a few seaconds head start you would have lost".
The alliance had a head start, they took advantage of it and they won. GET OVER IT.
Nobody gives a shit that if they didn't have a head start you would have won. If they could log faster than you that's your problem not theirs or the staff members'.
Just grow a pair and take a freaking loss like a man, but obviously you guys are yet to become men.

Would be nice if a staff member would just close this thread already, EOE25RF was given and this thread is just turning into a pat-yourself-on-the-back thread for the horde where they keep bashing the alliance to make themselves feel better about their loss.

Let the witty "go back to RL pictures thread" replies come.

Ragnorak
Donor

#328 » Post by Ragnorak » 09 Feb 2014 12:40

Rehan seriously no one gives 2 shits about ur opinions... go back to Real life pics thread where you belong

Rehan

#329 » Post by Rehan » 09 Feb 2014 12:42

You obviously take yourself too seriously to think that people give more shits about your opinion than they do anyone else's.

belendor

#330 » Post by belendor » 09 Feb 2014 12:44

Ragnorak wrote:Rehan seriously no one gives 2 shits about ur opinions... go back to Real life pics thread where you belong
^