EoE25 & Character transfers!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Myaoming
Former Staff

Re: EoE25 & Character transfers!

#16 » Post by Myaoming » 02 Feb 2014 13:11

Fastor wrote:Saturday because most of people are not on work. Normal time aka usual peak time because most people are online. That will benefit most of people. Comparing to friday 2 hour in morning, this win.
^ This!
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Ragnorak
Donor

#17 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 13:12

Also...
Fastor wrote:Ragnorak remain silent. You wrote so much which actualy could fit in one row
If you could send me a revised draft of my previous post that would be very kind of you <3
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Fastor

#18 » Post by Fastor » 02 Feb 2014 13:27

Ragnorak wrote:it doesnt matter what time you switch the time to... for example this time is good for some people while it is bad for others... if u postpone it then the same situation will happen again where people will say it's not a good time for them either but on the other hand it may be better for certain other people. There is no one time that pleases everyone as a whole and if Nyeriah wishes to please everyone then theoretically the release date would just keep on getting postponed to the point where it never opens. In my opinion it's better to just stick with the time now since it has already been set, that way there wont be anyone claiming the GMs are favoring certain people by postponing the release date
You should use second sentance and add that altering might clame GMs are favoring certain people. This is short and have same meaning.

And now if she alter, she will favour 90% of server. Which is kinda nice comparing to handfull of 2am people.

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#19 » Post by Liqueur » 02 Feb 2014 13:27

I actually agree with Fastor, and no Saturday isn't better for me than any other day cause I don't have classes atm. Ragnorak you're right in saying that there is no time that will benefit EVERYONE, no that would be an ideal case and those don't exist, do they. But there IS a time that is the best for the majority, and that's what we're going for here. The time shouldn't be changed for 10 people, it should be changed for the majority. And if that time doesn't benefit me, I'd still say the same.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

Fastor

#20 » Post by Fastor » 02 Feb 2014 13:30

Liqueur wrote: But there IS a time that is the best for the majority.
^ That is what lm saying.

Ragnorak
Donor

#21 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 13:42

Currently it is 1:40 pm Server Time... population as of right now is 574 people online with the current listed max being 702. So i think you guys have your math wrong especially Fastor's comment about 90% of the server would be more benefited if it was postponed and moved to a different time.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Ragnorak
Donor

#22 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 13:46

A second point to add would be that if you observed the Online Charts, 2pm server time is right when the server's peak time unofficially beings. Meaning that the majority of the players that you claim that would benefit from a postponed time are already online during 2pm server time

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#23 » Post by Liqueur » 02 Feb 2014 13:52

I didn't exactly say Saturday would be that "ideal time for the majority". I just mentioned Saturday since Fastor started off with that. All I'm saying is, the best time would definitely be the one that is best for the majority, if it's Friday 2 PM then it should stay, if it's Saturday then it should be postponed, if it's a 3rd random time, then that. But I also think GMs should be the ones deciding on that, but more than anything based on the average opinion of the player base. That's not you, not Fastor, and not me.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

Ragnorak
Donor

#24 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 13:53

Fastor wrote:And now if she alter, she will favour 90% of server. Which is kinda nice comparing to handfull of 2am people.
10 minutes have passed from my previous posts and the population is now standing at 599 out of our max population of 702 which is a growth of over 20 people in practically no time at all... So i question the definition of your "handful of 2am people."

Fastor

#25 » Post by Fastor » 02 Feb 2014 14:07

One of you instead going against me blindly, could read mine post and see and tell me that its not AM its PM.

Ragnorak
Donor

#26 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 14:15

Umm i dont quite understand your english Fastor... all ur posts mention nothing about AM or PM except for the one where you talked about handful of people at 2am which doesnt apply here unless u were under the impression that Nyeriah said the raid is going to be opened at Friday 2 AM ST?... im quite confused so if you could please elaborate that would be helpful

Ragnorak
Donor

#27 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 14:18

Nvm i see the issue now... when i said "i question your definition of handful of 2am people"... i guess this was my mistake for quoting u directly... This is still irrelevant because it is being opened at 2pm not 2am.

Ragnorak
Donor

#28 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 14:20

Ok lol nvm scratch everything i said earlier about Fastor... since even in your first post you seem to believe that Nyeriah was opening the raid at 2am when u argued that moving the raid opening time to Saturday peak time since it benefits more people compared to opening it on Friday "2 hour in the morning"

Fastor

#29 » Post by Fastor » 02 Feb 2014 14:23

Took you only 3 posts to realise mine mistake. Cool. :)

Ragnorak
Donor

#30 » Post by Ragnorak » 02 Feb 2014 14:24

Well u do know that completely refutes your argument to move the raid opening time...