Donations temporarily disabled

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
shaun03

Re: Donations temporarily disabled

#76 » Post by shaun03 » 01 Aug 2014 14:31

Heihachi wrote:
GuidoSalducci wrote:has paypal completely cut you off? The reason I ask is because apparently I can buy heihachi a beer through paypal.
PayPal has completely cut roels account off if you try to send him a donation it won't let you saying that he is unable to accept money
Teal Deer wrote:hachi is trying to found his resarch regarding a ballemer's peak.
tho server might [or might not] profit from those research its not considered donation as far as i know.
I am taking this as im funding research. The weird thing is when i get a certain level of drunk I just want to code and code quite good. I usually just buy some stuff after work and work on transfers though now I can work on the core :) Also working on integrating some other options to donate on the site but they are at a stand still until i can think of how to do it correctly.
Any updates?
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Heihachi
Developer

#77 » Post by Heihachi » 02 Aug 2014 00:39

shaun03 wrote:
Heihachi wrote:
GuidoSalducci wrote:has paypal completely cut you off? The reason I ask is because apparently I can buy heihachi a beer through paypal.
PayPal has completely cut roels account off if you try to send him a donation it won't let you saying that he is unable to accept money
Teal Deer wrote:hachi is trying to found his resarch regarding a ballemer's peak.
tho server might [or might not] profit from those research its not considered donation as far as i know.
I am taking this as im funding research. The weird thing is when i get a certain level of drunk I just want to code and code quite good. I usually just buy some stuff after work and work on transfers though now I can work on the core :) Also working on integrating some other options to donate on the site but they are at a stand still until i can think of how to do it correctly.
Any updates?
Honestly i have not been able to do anything towards donations lately as i have been working on other things. Will start working on this again when i have the time.

Teal Deer

#78 » Post by Teal Deer » 02 Aug 2014 00:49

buy this man a beer or we wont get anywhere.

grale23

#79 » Post by grale23 » 14 Aug 2014 16:19

Lads is there an alternative way of donating for us who don't have online credit, bank accounts etc. like via mobile phone or something?

Roel
Founder

#80 » Post by Roel » 15 Aug 2014 16:37

I have been trying to get a new Paypal account but Paypal is such a pain, they won't even allow me to create a new account anymore, they just limit it again. At this point I have already had 5 Paypal accounts.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#81 » Post by Kindzadza » 15 Aug 2014 17:59

Maybe use paypal from few of your friends and we will use different ones every two weeks or so. :D

Roel
Founder

#82 » Post by Roel » 15 Aug 2014 22:43

I don't want to risk anyone else getting blacklisted by paypal...

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#83 » Post by Hansrutger » 17 Aug 2014 14:37

Good guy Roel lol. Maybe someone you know irl can make an account and be your economy manger for the server or whatever it's called.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Heihachi
Developer

#84 » Post by Heihachi » 17 Aug 2014 22:46

atm I'm coding in a way for us to have multiple ways to pay. If Roel can get a skrill business key or whatever is needed I can try and add that as well. Currently I'm recoding the whole system to allow for multiple donation systems (similar to how molten wow did theirs)

PS so far only adding bitpay and Google wallet but won't be released anytime soon due to amount of time it will take and how busy I am with school starting

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#85 » Post by Hansrutger » 25 Aug 2014 10:10

Meh it is too bad with Paypal since a lot of people are using it. Maybe you could fix an account for the server with your name, Heihachi.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Heihachi
Developer

#86 » Post by Heihachi » 26 Aug 2014 02:04

Hansrutger wrote:Meh it is too bad with Paypal since a lot of people are using it. Maybe you could fix an account for the server with your name, Heihachi.
Eh i can do that if you want but would have to send it to roel somehow.

gdittrich88
Donor

#87 » Post by gdittrich88 » 29 Aug 2014 17:38

is there a way currently i can donate. I am new to server and would like to try and get the heirloom bow from shop, and don't mind donating to get it. I currently live in the US

Roel
Founder

#88 » Post by Roel » 29 Aug 2014 17:57

gdittrich88 wrote:is there a way currently i can donate. I am new to server and would like to try and get the heirloom bow from shop, and don't mind donating to get it. I currently live in the US
Unfortunately Skrill is still the only option for you.

gdittrich88
Donor

#89 » Post by gdittrich88 » 29 Aug 2014 18:07

I sent you a PM

Ruination

#90 » Post by Ruination » 29 Aug 2014 21:06

Why dont you make a donation more simple,as using just Visa and i dont mean transfer money from it to Paypal.Just Visa,MasterCard etc.Like in League of legends and many other servers and games.