New website

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
emsy
Former Staff

Re: New website

#121 » Post by emsy » 11 Feb 2014 18:16

comnet wrote:Feel like this is a bit of topic resurrection but w/e,it's on topic! (I think )

So in account manager,I have 3 accounts,3rd one doesn't have an e-mail set,I see it's now possible to set one,but I'm getting "E-mail already in use". I really see no reason why I wouldn't be able to have the same email on multiple of my linked accounts.
I don't even have a 3rd e-mail adress to use there,and if i ever wanted a 4th account,I'd need to make a 4th mail account,doesn't seem reasonable.
E-mail has always been unique for game accounts afaik. It's a sort of protection against creating millions of empty accounts, and for password recovery. We didn't think of changing it

emsy
Former Staff

#122 » Post by emsy » 10 Mar 2014 02:20

@Etro: I want to use class icons for the forum class sections. So i wanna ask, do you (or anyone else for that matter) have some ideas or mood for creating new fresh truewow class icon set? Or should i reuse the same old (copyrighted) song like there is at http://www.truewow.org/talent-calculator ?

Etro
Honorary Member

#123 » Post by Etro » 11 Mar 2014 03:11

I think you should use the same old icons, because everyone and everything everywhere is familiarized with them and use them to identify each class. Also, i don't have any good ideas to replace those icons successfully, unless it is some kind of remaster.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

emsy
Former Staff

#124 » Post by emsy » 12 Mar 2014 15:21

oki doki