Core Updates - 2014.06.16

Check here often to keep up to date with in-game updates for quests, NPCs, dungeons and raids.
Cocopuffs
Donor

Re: Core Updates - 2014.06.16

#46 » Post by Cocopuffs » 19 Jun 2014 15:50

Aura stacking, wow, 23 extra strength/agility in raids wow. Very essential. Paladins wont spend as many reagents buffing sanctuary after or before kings. Wooooooah, shit man the fixes are so helpful i think my ass wiped itself after going No.2

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#47 » Post by Kindzadza » 19 Jun 2014 16:03

Next one to complain about new core updates and what they change, gets a summer vacation from the forums. This also stands for blaming the staff for anything here... Have a nice day. :)

Naljs

#48 » Post by Naljs » 19 Jun 2014 16:13

^Kindz for president. I'm not being sarcastic, it's about time some action is taken. And before people stain their underwear, I'd just like to point out there is a difference between reporting bugs that occurred with the updates, and blaming/flaming the staff for it. Shit happens, deal with it.

I have a question regarding the DK fixes, does the haste work for Gargoyle now? Or is that still a work in progress, and if so, is there any Eta on it?
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Cocopuffs
Donor

#49 » Post by Cocopuffs » 19 Jun 2014 17:12

Opinions are bannable, right i forgot. Go ahead man, youre good at banning people for whatever you like anyway. Not like i lied anyway, i just say what people here keep to themselves. Biggest bugs, exploited 24/7 as well, are left insolved, things that break the game. Like pets. Did i mention it before? No? My bad. PETS.

Justicelight
Donor

#50 » Post by Justicelight » 19 Jun 2014 18:55

6 months ago, paladin ret in pvp was far from the state it is now. So many thing have been fixed about it that it works almost 100% now. It was hard to play with those bugs especially vs teams with absorbtions. Good job so far and hope u find solution for other bugs too.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

keez
Donor

#51 » Post by keez » 19 Jun 2014 19:06

Kindzadza wrote:Next one to complain about new core updates and what they change, gets a summer vacation from the forums. This also stands for blaming the staff for anything here... Have a nice day. :)
you are so badass, like a baby with a candy.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#52 » Post by Kindzadza » 19 Jun 2014 19:44

Cocopuffs wrote:Opinions are bannable, right i forgot. Go ahead man, youre good at banning people for whatever you like anyway. Not like i lied anyway, i just say what people here keep to themselves. Biggest bugs, exploited 24/7 as well, are left insolved, things that break the game. Like pets. Did i mention it before? No? My bad. PETS.
Being sarcastic about something people at TC/TW do for free won't be tolerated. If you think you can fix pets and whatever is broken or gets broken in hundres of coding lines, go ahead. I am just here to protect those who're trying to provide a better game experience.

You can always join TC and fix the pets or whatever bothers you the most! :P

Cocopuffs
Donor

#53 » Post by Cocopuffs » 20 Jun 2014 01:02

If tou notice my sarcasm it only proves im right haha. Im not vashing any of prodigy's work, im just stating that the essential problemd are being left behind. I mean serioudly, does anyond at all really give a fuck about aura fixes just so paladins wont spend as many reagents rebuffing? Likeall of my wat. Wat wat wat. Im going macklemore everutime i see a "changelog" when the most important stuff is still broken. Warlocks broken, sov broken, hammer of the bug broken, bugmera shot, pets -ALL OF THEM- I mean get real. My god if tou cant take xriticism dont fix anything, since the fixes i see are useless anyway. This is the last time i talk about it, idgaf, but you should remo e "true" from "truewow", bcause we are as blizzlike as wildstar beta.

Polkic
Former Staff

#54 » Post by Polkic » 20 Jun 2014 08:15

This topic is now locked. There is also a big chance we will lock them in future right after we post chnagelog. I would also like to remind you all that fixes are NOT up for debate. All devs fix what they want/can fix, if you think we are too slow...you can always just leave and never come back. After all you are just testers and nothing more.