Core Updates - 2014.01.25

Check here often to keep up to date with in-game updates for quests, NPCs, dungeons and raids.
prodigy
Developer

Core Updates - 2014.01.25

#1 » Post by prodigy » 25 Jan 2014 17:43

Notable changes:
  • Core/Misc: Fix an exploit where moving while consuming something that would fade when the player stands up would stay if the player started moving and using the effect at the same time. Thanks to @FrozenSoul and @jildor.
    Core/Items: Fix an exploit where the player was able to send CMSG_SET_AMMO with items they didn't have in their bags. Only a visual bug (not sure if it gave bonuses too, which iirc do appear in later expansions).
    Core/Entities: bg vehicle will also have charmer's faction (save faction before charm and restore old faction after charm)
    Core/Misc: When a player changes its faction its only removed from all its arena teams if cross-faction interaction is turned off.
    [TW165] - Core/Scripts: Ulduar - Base work for Mimiron
    [TW166] - Core/Scripts: Limit Mimiron to explode only one Frost Bomb at a time
    Core/Spells: Fix proc for spells that should trigger on taken hots
    Core/Calendar: Fix memory leak when malformed CMSG_CALENDAR_ADD_EVENT is received
    Core/Calendar: Fix memory leak when guild announcement is created
    Core/Items: Fixed swapping equipment sets in combat
    [TW167] - Assign Rapid Burst's spell scriptname
    [TW168] - Core/Scripts: Fix Mimiron's Proximity Mines not dealing any damage
    Core/Tickets: Fix memory leak when malformed CMSG_GMTICKET_CREATE is received
    Core/Scripts: Fix kill credit for quest The Hunter and the Prince(13400).
    Core/Misc: The timer that indicates how long it takes until the player can reclaim their corpse now starts counting down when the player releases its spirit instead of when they die. Fixes an issue where the 'Accept' button in the reclaim corpse window would already be clickable but have no effect
    [TW169] - DB/Conditions - Condition targetting for Mimiron's Frost Bombs and adds missing scriptname for achievement Firefighter
    [TW170] - Core/Scripts: Ulduar - Fix Frost Bombs not dealing damage (same issue as proximity bombs)
    Core/Misc: Split the calculating of the corpse reclaim delay and sending of SMSG_CORPSE_RECLAIM_DELAY in two different methods.
    Core/Misc: Fix crash
    Core/Spell: Retaliation no longer does anything while the warrior is stunned.
    [TW173] - Core/Scripts: Initialize some variables that caused issues (should solve Thorim's arena adds not being spawned)
    [TW174] - Core/Scripts - Definitelly fix Thorim's gates so they open properly on resets/wipes/endings/afterlifes & such
    Core/Weather: Weather updates are now sent to all players in the zone instead of the first player it finds in the zone and all players nearby.
    DB/SAI: Fix Saronite Mine Slave
    Misc: Minor cosmetic changes here and there
    [TW175] - Core/Scripts: Fix Mimiron not launching rockets at assembled phase
    DB/SAI: Fix Aludane Whitecloud spawing adds
    Scripts/ZulGurub/Jeklik: fixed flying in first phase, reworked spawn and rewritten to EventMap
    DB/Quest: Fix Karuk's Oath availability
    DB/Conditions: Fix Banishing Crystal
    DB/SAI: Fix Dragon maw scout
    DB/Conditions Fix gnome mount vendors
    DB/Game_Event: Fix Boxey Boltspinner
    DB/Creature: Fix for Tenebron Egg Controller
    DB/Creature: Fix Voidspawner
    DB/Item Fix Living Ruby Pendant
    DB/Graveyard: gm island graveyard
    DB/Vendor: Add Boots - Lesser Accurecy recipe
    DB/Loot:Icetouched Earthrager
    DB/Creature: Fix Rubble Stalker Kologarn
    DB/SAI Fix The Torch of Retribution
    Core/Taxi: Fix exploit related to unexplored nodes
    Scripts/AhnKahet: fix some issues on prince taldaram script
    Core/Loot: Fix an exploit with CMSG_LOOT using non-creature guids which would allow you to loot despawned chests in some cases.
    Core/Chat: Disallow sending CMSG_MESSAGECHAT with CHAT_MSG_SAY, CHAT_MSG_EMOTE or CHAT_MSG_YELL while the sender is not alive.
    DB/Creature Fix faction of some creatures
    Core/Spells: move killing spree to spellscript
    [TW176] - Core/Scripts: Ulduar/Mimiron - Implements achievement Not-So-Friendly Fire
    [TW177] - Core/Scripts: Ulduar - Implement achievement Set Us Up The Bomb from Mimiron
    [TW178] - Core/Scripts: Implement Mimiron's doors

Cyrius

Re: Core Updates - 2014.01.25

#2 » Post by Cyrius » 25 Jan 2014 18:00

prodigy wrote: Core/Misc: Split the calculating of the corpse reclaim delay and sending of SMSG_CORPSE_RECLAIM_DELAY in two different methods.
[TW173] - Core/Scripts: Initialize some variables that caused issues (should solve Thorim's arena adds not being spawned)
prodigy wrote: Core/Spell: Retaliation no longer does anything while the warrior is stunned.
prodigy wrote: no longer does anything
prodigy wrote: anything

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 25 Jan 2014 18:08

Sup with Flame Leviathan?

ItchyVortex

#4 » Post by ItchyVortex » 25 Jan 2014 19:42

Cyrius wrote:
prodigy wrote: Core/Misc: Split the calculating of the corpse reclaim delay and sending of SMSG_CORPSE_RECLAIM_DELAY in two different methods.
prodigy wrote: Core/Spell: Retaliation no longer does anything while the warrior is stunned.
prodigy wrote: no longer does anything
prodigy wrote: anything
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

ItchyVortex

#5 » Post by ItchyVortex » 25 Jan 2014 20:47

Any idea why the server is crashing every 2 minutes?
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Teal Deer

#6 » Post by Teal Deer » 25 Jan 2014 20:56

too much swag for hardware to handle it.

Justicelight
Donor

#7 » Post by Justicelight » 27 Jan 2014 19:26

Sacred shield does not proc from dots anymore: Vampiric Touch, Devouring plague, Shadow Word: Pain, Serpent Sting, Righteous Vengeance, Seal of Vengeance/Corruption, Corruption(warlock), Rend, Deep Wounds, hunter dot(idk its name) and also channeling spells like Mind Flay and Drain Life. I believe this bug is caused due to this fix "Core/Spells: Fix proc for spells that should trigger on taken hots"
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."