YouTube video introduction poll

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.

What video introduction should TrueWow use for your videos on our YouTube channel?

Ratamir
No votes
Boxis
100%

Total votes: 2

Kindzadza
Former Staff

YouTube video introduction poll

#1 » Post by Kindzadza » 25 Jan 2013 23:42

Vote for the best video intro which will be used in all our videos uploaded on the TrueWoW's YouTube channel.

The winner will receive Contest winners tabard and 200 web points.

Drago

Re: YouTube video introduction poll

#2 » Post by Drago » 25 Jan 2013 23:47

The second one gives me the chills, and looks so cool with the parts of WotLK intro, definitely choosing that.
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Never

#3 » Post by Never » 26 Jan 2013 00:52

I like Ratamir's. He has my vote.

Arvit

#4 » Post by Arvit » 26 Jan 2013 01:20

I would say Ratamir or Boxis his video.

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Crysicle » 26 Jan 2013 01:44

To me it would seem that Ratamir's, Boxis's and Intervention's intros would not make such a big impact as compared to Palcemvglaz's and since we are aiming for something that would not be quite easily forgotten or rather out of ordinary i give my vote to him.

On a side note, since we are making progress with advertising via videos on youtube, has there been any progress on making the quality better on that video player on Truewow's page? At the moment the quality of the player is still quite poor.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Shaeligator

#6 » Post by Shaeligator » 26 Jan 2013 02:05

Ratamir's looks badass, kinda too techno though o__o
Last edited by Guest on 29 Jan 2013 08:21, edited 1 time in total.

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 26 Jan 2013 02:39

I didn't really mean mine to be an entry, just an example :) oh well whatever lol.. Vote for mine! Even though it doesn't have half the effort of the others.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Shaeligator

#8 » Post by Shaeligator » 26 Jan 2013 02:57

It's okay Inter <3

Ragnorak
Donor

#9 » Post by Ragnorak » 26 Jan 2013 12:07

Wtf these introductions are so fucking OP... i can't fucking decide
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Stephie

#10 » Post by Stephie » 26 Jan 2013 12:58

Ratamir choosed nice intro,but I saw that it is common used in many other videos as well,because its just downloaded template with changed text from http://videohive.net/item/hybrid-3/2736 ... pro-motion but still nice.

Teal Deer

#11 » Post by Teal Deer » 26 Jan 2013 14:38

Palcemvglaz.

its nice. could use some more work but its not a total template ripoff at least.

ribbaribbahey

#12 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 26 Jan 2013 16:38

I voted for Raatamir's one cuz i think that today WotlK is seen as old, and that video adds some tech-transformers-shit that makes viewers think "damn dawg, it's still cool and fresh!" (thing that wotlk actually is) and makes them want to play it.
On the other hand Boxis' one with that rocky stuff looks old to me. Well not old but atleast not fresh and sparkling.Don't get me wrong i like it,but as I said above I fear it could harden people's belief that WotlK is old.
Palcemvglaz has done a good job but i think that could bore the viewers because it's a scene that we all saw a ton of times.
Inter... ...lol.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Kindzadza » 26 Jan 2013 22:16

Everyone who participated in the competition will recieve a bonus of 100 web points for the effort to improve our community.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Bluebell » 27 Jan 2013 06:13

Boxis's has best stuff graphically, looked relatively professional. inter's a was a bit basic, ratmir's looked like it was for a sci-fi thing, and the guy's name I can't spell is just cut scenes, lol.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Intervention
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Intervention » 27 Jan 2013 07:38

I like Ratamir's and Boxis. I think Rata's is a tad too long, i find myself reading the title about blizzlike server and im like yeah i get it..skip... i think if you shave 1-2 seconds from it, it would be perfect.

As for mine, yeah just real basic but basic can be good, i'd rather something a little more basic than WOW EFFECTS KABOOM CHOWWW BAMMMMMMMMMMMM!

In the end i voted for Rata.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!