Weekly bonuses

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
hjason3
Donor

Weekly bonuses

#1 » Post by hjason3 » 07 Jan 2018 00:56

So I can't find any information on here about the weekly bonuses and monthly challenges.. would like to know more about this

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Weekly bonuses

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 07 Jan 2018 20:07

Here's the officially announcement page for them. They're still under construction as it takes a lot of pre-preparation to get them set up and ready to roll out.

Participation Tokens (a main staple currency of this program you're asking about) are currently available via Recruit-A-Friend as well as through the periodic events hosted by Dana and I (generally). The next one is coming on the 13th to both realms. You can read more about it here.

If you've already earned some Participation Tokens through any of the current channels, they can be exchanged for either Web Points (an alternate way to earn them other than voting or donating) or for the Reins of the Primal Leopard. We expect to add some new items to the shop in the future as well! The shop for exchanges and purchasing Participation Token exclusive rewards is here.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

hjason3
Donor

#3 » Post by hjason3 » 07 Jan 2018 21:53

Ok thanks for info I read the first page already but didn't notice the event coming up.. One more question I got a friend to start playing again last week that hasn't played in over a year.. does that qualify as recruit a friend? And do you have the res a friend system set up yet?

hjason3
Donor

#4 » Post by hjason3 » 07 Jan 2018 21:55

Oh and also some new items in the shop would be awesome

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 07 Jan 2018 22:49

The new year and Christmas holidays were way more busier than I had anticipated. Real life issues and technical issues got in the way, but Ress a Friend should be with us in the next couple of weeks.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

hjason3
Donor

#6 » Post by hjason3 » 08 Jan 2018 11:26

Ok thanks for update and I completely understand.. I would play more I really enjoy this game and the TW server and just playing on my chars but life and work sometimes don't have the time.. hoping to win the lottery haha.. but no honestly thank you for all the work you and the whole TW team does looking forward to update on that soon