Annual ICC25hc

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Hansrutger
Former Staff

Annual ICC25hc

#1 » Post by Hansrutger » 28 Nov 2017 01:25

Greetings fellow questmasters, raiders and people who still hate me!

This weekend was filled with fun, headaches and good memories being brought back to me because I decided to join an ICC25hc that was led by Samrah on TrueWoW! It's been approximately one year ago I joined any raid at all (according to the armory it was Flame Levithan 24.12.2016) so I haven't touched raiding for a long time on TrueWoW, neither on any other server for that matter (if that's important).

I posted these videos on discord but I suppose some might miss it in case you wanted to take a look. Unfortunately we did not get to kill Lich King but there's a continuation tomorrow (Tuesday) if anyone wants to go, but I sadly won't. So with that being said, the first video is mostly just a fun video I created whilst the second one actually displays full encounters. Either way I hope you enjoyed at least one of them if not both.

Cheers and have a nice one guys, hope we can do this at least once a year for us who miss the "good old times", whenever that is defined by you. Baaai!
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

loveable

Re: Annual ICC25hc

#2 » Post by loveable » 28 Nov 2017 08:55

Gratz for killing 11/12 in icc
im happy for u guys and i hope u guys keep it in this way BUT with "Real Truewow players"
GOOD Luck For future
Last edited by loveable on 30 Nov 2017 08:37, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

testeromir

Re: Annual ICC25hc

#3 » Post by testeromir » 28 Nov 2017 09:35

Screw icc25hc, do some rs25hc niblets!
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman