Crafting Emporium

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
.Venna
Donor

Crafting Emporium

#1 » Post by .Venna » 12 Jun 2017 05:19

Primal wow is going to hold a Crafting Emporium weekly for people to go to to get their enchants, potions and gear made. Anyone who has rare patterns or is a full level crafter can come to the Emporium to sell their wares. Anyone who wants gear made, to buy pots or enchants can come and get it done at that time.

The Crafting Emporium does NOT regulate prices, organise tips or propose to in any way interfere in the transactions between players. The idea of the Emporium is to make it easier to find crafters to get items you want. People won't have to spam world chat looking for a crafter - they will be available at the Emporium each week - a fixed place and time.

How it will work:

Sellers arrive and join raid with the Emporium Speaker. They say what they want to sell and stand where directed. Like crafters will be standing grouped, if you have two professions you choose one to stand with. You can, of course, sell both but the idea is to make it easier for buyers to find you. The Speaker will direct people to the correct area if they cant find it themselves. The Speaker will also advertise the Emporium in World Chat and other global channels.

Buyers can also join raid if they wish to be able to cross faction trade and also to find people more easily.

The Emporium will be held for an hour Shattrath near the forge twice on Sundays - at 4am and 4pm server time. These two times should allow both EU and US/Oceanic players access.

Dana will be the Speaker for the first few Emporiums.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

Demostrate

Re: Crafting Emporium

#2 » Post by Demostrate » 16 Jun 2017 15:49

Hi Everyone, This is GIJOE, Guild Master of Apathy.

To encourage everyone to take part in this event, APATHY will be holding a lottery at every emporium.

The entry fee is 10G per entry, and your allowed multiple entries.

All Money goes into a price pot and 1 lucky winner will win the lot.
*10% will be removed for saving toward an occasional raffle prize amount.*

Lottery will work as follows,
each entry you will be given a number. 1, 2, 3 etc
At the end of the event, I will /roll 1-(number of entries)
Winning number wins.
Last edited by Demostrate on 26 Jun 2017 02:31, edited 6 times in total.

Demostrate

#3 » Post by Demostrate » 16 Jun 2017 16:12

GIJOE will also being offering his skills as a B/S i will have some mats you can purchase if required. However I do not require a tip of crafting unless you see fit to.

Also I will be taking orders for ore.
I.E. You can place an order for say 2 stacks of korium @ a set price, cod due within 7 days ( probably sooner depending on the amount of orders i agree to take on).
Last edited by Demostrate on 26 Jun 2017 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

.Venna
Donor

#4 » Post by .Venna » 18 Jun 2017 04:45

Location changed
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.