3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#16 » Post by skyx » 02 Dec 2016 23:15

benzviliran wrote: havent heard such bullshit for a long time it doesnt even worth commenting, anyway that 3v3 wont work with current population.

a 1v1 tournament would be better.
lol your grammar gave me aids. Organising a tournament is like arranging a date with a girl (something you have not ever done). You gather the people and you pick a date and venue. Problem is no one is interested so this thread has served its purpose and should be closed.
adiba wrote:Man skyx, just go back to retail or wherever you play because "tw has no hope" stop hating on people even you got no clue yourself. Tw doesn't need more haters. Dedicating a total signature rofl. Did you ever que against them or Melons? Just gtfo man with our pve gear qqing.
Adiba, I am not the one that started a thread purely to shitpost others or the one that started being a massive c*nt by threatening to ban others just because they are of a lower rank than in Inquisition so please stay out of it.

I wanted a signature for a while now and I quite like it.

Also Bloodshade requested evidence last time so I am merely fulfilling his demand.

I am actually playing the Devil's Advocate role if you have not noticed. People are leaving left, right and centre for GD/WM/etc and I want to stop it before it is too late. Regent, Milanlord and I do actually care for the server since ours went down. There is just too much bureaucracy on TW and I am just trying from another angle in the hopes it works.

Anyways, if you want me to leave, get Benzviliran to ban me because he apparently can and I am still waiting for it.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#17 » Post by benzviliran » 02 Dec 2016 23:23

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote: havent heard such bullshit for a long time it doesnt even worth commenting, anyway that 3v3 wont work with current population.

a 1v1 tournament would be better.
lol your grammar gave me aids. Organising a tournament is like arranging a date with a girl (something you have not ever done). You gather the people and you pick a date and venue. Problem is no one is interested so this thread has served its purpose and should be closed.
adiba wrote:Man skyx, just go back to retail or wherever you play because "tw has no hope" stop hating on people even you got no clue yourself. Tw doesn't need more haters. Dedicating a total signature rofl. Did you ever que against them or Melons? Just gtfo man with our pve gear qqing.
Adiba, I am not the one that started a thread purely to shitpost others or the one that started being a massive c*nt by threatening to ban others just because they are of a lower rank than in Inquisition so please stay out of it.

I wanted a signature for a while now and I quite like it.

I am actually playing the Devil's Advocate role if you have not noticed. People are leaving left, right and centre for GD/WM/etc and I want to stop it before it is too late. Regent, Milanlord and I do actually care for the server since ours went down. There is just too much bureaucracy on TW and I am just trying from another angle in the hopes it works.

Anyways, if you want me to leave, get Benzviliran to ban me because he apparently can and I am still waiting for it.
1)u spell organazing wrong.

2)why you rage, i dont remember saying anything that should mean anything bad.

3)quoting you "Organising a tournament is like arranging a date with a girl (something you have not ever done). You gather the people and you pick a date and venue. Problem is no one is interested so this thread has served its purpose and should be closed." so you have done alot of date "organasing" and from expirience you are saying theres no interest right?

4)i dont remember threatening at any forum posts to ban you or taunting you, atm you are the only one who is turning a normal conversation into a flame war and bashing war since no one started bashing you and you simply bash at others .
I am the swarm

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#18 » Post by skyx » 02 Dec 2016 23:29

benzviliran wrote:
1)u spell organazing wrong.

2)why you rage, i dont remember saying anything that should mean anything bad.

3)quoting you "Organising a tournament is like arranging a date with a girl (something you have not ever done). You gather the people and you pick a date and venue. Problem is no one is interested so this thread has served its purpose and should be closed." so you have done alot of date "organasing" and from expirience you are saying theres no interest right?

4)i dont remember threatening at any forum posts to ban you or taunting you, atm you are the only one who is turning a normal conversation into a flame war and bashing war since no one started bashing you and you simply bash at others .
Image

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#19 » Post by benzviliran » 02 Dec 2016 23:32

well good luck with whatever you are trying to achieve.
I am the swarm

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#20 » Post by skyx » 03 Dec 2016 00:11

First you are a c*nt and now you are a liar.

You really make me regret not SSing the crap you spammed me with in guild chat in game.

I am done with you so please take you spelling, grammar and "organazing" and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine,

thank you.

PS: Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#21 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Dec 2016 00:32

skyx wrote:First you are a c*nt and now you are a liar.

You really make me regret not SSing the crap you spammed me with in guild chat in game.

I am done with you so please take you spelling, grammar and "organazing" and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine,

thank you.

PS: Why hasn't this thread been closed yet?
thought its a topic about some kind of tournament and not some poor attempt to make fun out of people who you seem to have personal issues with.

good luck with whatever you try to achieve and im sorry that you have to rage like that hopefully you will get over your issues gl!
I am the swarm

User avatar
Royo
Posts: 248
Joined: 14 Dec 2014 23:43

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#22 » Post by Royo » 03 Dec 2016 02:17

Not that I'd participate, but seeing this implemented would have been cool. Fact of the matter is that PvP is dead, and has been for over a year or two. The same number of people queue all of the time. Sorry, skyx, for you taking your time to make such threads, but it will never happen.

Also, seeing someone (I'm looking at you, benz) correct someone else's spelling then goes and spells the word incorrectly himself... If I had 8 hands I'd use them all to do a facepalm.

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#23 » Post by skyx » 03 Dec 2016 14:20

benzviliran wrote:
thought its a topic about some kind of tournament and not some poor attempt to make fun out of people who you seem to have personal issues with.

good luck with whatever you try to achieve and im sorry that you have to rage like that hopefully you will get over your issues gl!
If you wasn't so blind, I requested for this thread to be close since the sixth post before your bitch ass came along.

I only have one issue (not issueS) which is you tried to bully me in game and now you are acting like you are the victim here and being a pussy because I stood up for myself. Pretty sure you tried this shit on others in game too.

All you ever "contributed" was negative shit like "this tournament will never happen" etc. At least I tried.

Now for the final time, you are not making me emotional in any way and all I am asking you is: go fck yourself and suck another booster's dick.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#24 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Dec 2016 14:35

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
thought its a topic about some kind of tournament and not some poor attempt to make fun out of people who you seem to have personal issues with.

good luck with whatever you try to achieve and im sorry that you have to rage like that hopefully you will get over your issues gl!
If you wasn't so blind, I requested for this thread to be close since the sixth post before your bitch ass came along.

I only have one issue (not issueS) which is you tried to bully me in game and now you are acting like you are the victim here and being a pussy because I stood up for myself. Pretty sure you tried this shit on others in game too.

All you ever "contributed" was negative shit like "this tournament will never happen" etc. At least I tried.

Now for the final time, you are not making me emotional in any way and all I am asking you is: go fck yourself and suck another booster's dick.
victims not victims what the hell you think it is rofl, this aint police and thiefs this is a game you take it too serious.

still you are being so ragefull over me and i dont know why and again it brings up the same conclusion - you have some issues that requires a shrink.

the moment you will behave and calm you will find out this forum could be a much better place.

and just for the record asking you to stop dual logging on horde and alliance at the same time again and again doesnt mean im bullying you, in fact im not the only one who asking you to do so but you keep laughing.

so good luck with solving your issues but i dont recall bullying you or losing controll over myself like you do now and start raging with insults.
I am the swarm

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#25 » Post by skyx » 03 Dec 2016 14:41

Sigh Mr "organazing".

Please go back to sucking someone's dick; that's the only thing you are good at.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#26 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Dec 2016 14:44

skyx wrote:Sigh Mr "organazing".

Please go back to sucking someone's dick; that's the only thing you are good at.
just proves my point - you are raging again because it makes you furious that im right about that.

i think it is time to stop answering you since theres no point speaking to a brick.
I am the swarm

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: 3v3 Tournament? (Make PvP great again!)

#27 » Post by skyx » 03 Dec 2016 14:47

benzviliran wrote:
just proves my point - you are raging again because it makes you furious that im right about that.

i think it is time to stop answering you since theres no point speaking to a brick.
Image

^ This is you right now

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest