Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#16 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 12:44

Rohit wrote:
benzviliran wrote:so you assume your comment is more worthy than mine? i was negative about one of your posts few days ago and you "take the chance" to try to bash at me well done.

anyway i wont go down to this lvl and will just say that the only thing i did in this post was to say in other words that i think this idea is very bad however i do encourage coming up with new ideas and that he should come up with new ideas that if one of them will be good ill vote for them, because unlike some people here i do not say that people i dont like have bad idea although the idea in my opinion is good.

so i will say it again, that specific idea sounds bad to me. for a very simple reason:

"lets show them that our server isnt dead" - how he plan to do that? by suggesting to log a few shamans and make a path of totems from 1 bank to another bank in dalaran.

to me it does not seem to be the solution to the problem he mentioned here (show them that our server isnt dead), if to you it seems like a solution to the problem he mentioned in that topic thats something else but i simply disagree.

if the purpose was only to make fun then i wouldnt say its a bad idea because probably some people could find it fun and fun is a solution for people who are being bored .

get what i am saying?

I don't assume anything. I'm simply appreciating the idea as well as the effort someone is trying to make behind all this. This has nothing to do with me "taking the chance" to bash you because you were negative about one of my posts which honestly I don't even remember nor do I care.

Your post wasn't helpful in any which way and would have done only good if you had refrained from posting it. If you didn't like the idea then you could have kept it to yourself and moved on. There was no necessity to post it and spread the negativity.

In your words "get what i am saying?"

"your post wasnt helpful in any which way and would have done only good if you had refreianed from posting it."

isnt that exactly what you are doing?

looking forward for a GM to remove your posts as you are really turning a post into flame war and really rohit if something bothers you i suggest you to deal with it in another way xd.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#17 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Aug 2016 12:52

Hey, the event idea is nice and I really think we should encourage our community members whenever they come up with something new :)

Negativity can only discourage people from being creative and really only constructive criticism is of public relevance :P But I'm glad the author ignored that. The positive feedback by far eclipses it out anyway.

Thanks! And good luck!

User avatar
Rohit
Posts: 198
Joined: 29 Sep 2012 07:00

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#18 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 13:08

benzviliran wrote:"your post wasnt helpful in any which way and would have done only good if you had refreianed from posting it."

isnt that exactly what you are doing?

looking forward for a GM to remove your posts as you are really turning a post into flame war and really rohit if something bothers you i suggest you to deal with it in another way xd.
Lmao, asking a GM to intervene, really? Okay, whatever. You're too stupid anyway. Let me dumb it down to you. You said the idea sounds "retarded" but in fact you're just proving that you are one when you can only see what I replied to you and not the part where I praised the idea and that I'd like to participate in it.

I certainly don't have any problem but you sure do have something stuck up your *you know where, too many diagrams posted of it* which you need to be relieved of. Anyway I'm not going to dignify any more of your rubbish posts with my responses. Adios matey. 8-)


P.S. Try this, this might help.

Image
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#19 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 13:15

Nyeriah wrote:Hey, the event idea is nice and I really think we should encourage our community members whenever they come up with something new :)

Negativity can only discourage people from being creative and really only constructive criticism is of public relevance :P But I'm glad the author ignored that. The positive feedback by far eclipses it out anyway.

Thanks! And good luck!
for some reason i was understood wrong, probably because of rohit.

what im saying is that im against the idea as in my opinion it does not solve by even a bit the issue that was mentioned by the poster.

i do think like i said before he or even anyone else should continue to come up with a new ideas untill they score.

so in my opinion that specific idea is very bad as i dont see how recording and uploading to youtube about 10-20 shamans or even more using totems from one bank to another will show people "that our server is dying" what using totems in a way that might be fun for these players has anything to do with trying to prove something.

im not trying to be negative just puting up facts, that idea in my opinion sounds kinda lame to me unless changing the main purpose into "fun event" without the intention of uploading it to youtube to "show server isnt dying"

i will post positive comments once i find that the idea also serve the purpose that the original poster made .

and by positive i mean supporting the idea.


edit: rohit i see that you are bored but please keep your childish posts to yourself i am surprised of how low you go with each posts you make, put your shit together please. you said wilcox trying to open flame wars while you keep flaming here calling me stupid and stuff jesus christ take your own advices.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Mortium
Posts: 807
Joined: 26 Nov 2015 14:04

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#20 » Post by Mortium » 13 Aug 2016 13:52

It is rather simple: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Calling an idea "retarded" is never a good way of giving feedback and should not be done at all. When someone tries to do something, no matter how stupid it may seem, they are at least trying. As for this event I will be recording and/or participating myself!

User avatar
Rohit
Posts: 198
Joined: 29 Sep 2012 07:00

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#21 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 14:00

Mortium wrote:It is rather simple: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Calling an idea "retarded" is never a good way of giving feedback and should not be done at all. When someone tries to do something, no matter how stupid it may seem, they are at least trying. As for this event I will be recording and/or participating myself!
^

Thank you.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#22 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 14:14

Mortium wrote:It is rather simple: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Calling an idea "retarded" is never a good way of giving feedback and should not be done at all. When someone tries to do something, no matter how stupid it may seem, they are at least trying. As for this event I will be recording and/or participating myself!

where were those comments when people bashed at my posts calling not only my ideas retarded but to me aswell?

still i want to make it clear the intention was not to harm.

the idea sounds retarded to me and im not saying it in a way that means offense, why i think it is retarded ? because the complete lack of connection between the main purpose and the solution given in this topic.

seriously how spamming totems in dalaran will "Show server isnt dead" ?

if the purpose was to make a fun event and thats it i would have think its a good idea.

im up for fun events really no matter what kind, i suggested and tried to push also staff to aid with some fun events long ago and there was not much interest.

i will encourage fun events even this one, but not with the saying it will "show server isnt dead".

and rohit, what are you thanking him for? "it is rather simple: if u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all." goes same for you if you didnt understand that.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Rohit
Posts: 198
Joined: 29 Sep 2012 07:00

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#23 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 16:17

benzviliran wrote:where were those comments when people bashed at my posts calling not only my ideas retarded but to me aswell?

still i want to make it clear the intention was not to harm.

the idea sounds retarded to me and im not saying it in a way that means offense, why i think it is retarded ? because the complete lack of connection between the main purpose and the solution given in this topic.

seriously how spamming totems in dalaran will "Show server isnt dead" ?

if the purpose was to make a fun event and thats it i would have think its a good idea.

im up for fun events really no matter what kind, i suggested and tried to push also staff to aid with some fun events long ago and there was not much interest.

i will encourage fun events even this one, but not with the saying it will "show server isnt dead".

and rohit, what are you thanking him for? "it is rather simple: if u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all." goes same for you if you didnt understand that.
Sigh.
Good god, you don't possess the brain to understand what the OP posted in the first place. I have also vowed not to reply to your stupid posts but as nobody else is bothered so I'll have to take the initiative to explain it to you, as I previously said, let me dumb it down for you, AGAIN.

READ CAREFULLY NOW AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

1} It was an idea that struck to Milan when he was talking to his friend and seemed funny to him to try it out.

2} He intends to gather shamans from both the factions by doing something new and inventive. If this news spreads out to the people who left the server, could possibly intrigue curiosity in them and they might come just to have a look see and maybe decide to stay for a while longer when they see their inactive friends online. (Shooting too far, but couldn't deny the possibility of it happening for a few people).

3} By posting this video, the people (outsiders) who were misinformed about our server being dead would gain a new perspective that it is in fact alive and kicking.

4} For the new guys it'll look like its a fun place to be in (Don't confuse with fun-server) and the community is nice and plans such fun activities.

5} The OP or nobody else for that matter is not trying to revive our server with this one activity. It is not that big an event, but it is still something that might put us back on the map or at least make us the talk of the town for a while.

6} There is no "main purpose" and it is most certainly not to "show the server isn't dead". Just a fun thing he proposed which many of us liked and would love to participate in it.

Clear enough?
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#24 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 16:32

Rohit wrote:
benzviliran wrote:where were those comments when people bashed at my posts calling not only my ideas retarded but to me aswell?

still i want to make it clear the intention was not to harm.

the idea sounds retarded to me and im not saying it in a way that means offense, why i think it is retarded ? because the complete lack of connection between the main purpose and the solution given in this topic.

seriously how spamming totems in dalaran will "Show server isnt dead" ?

if the purpose was to make a fun event and thats it i would have think its a good idea.

im up for fun events really no matter what kind, i suggested and tried to push also staff to aid with some fun events long ago and there was not much interest.

i will encourage fun events even this one, but not with the saying it will "show server isnt dead".

and rohit, what are you thanking him for? "it is rather simple: if u dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all." goes same for you if you didnt understand that.
Sigh.
Good god, you don't possess the brain to understand what the OP posted in the first place. I have also vowed not to reply to your stupid posts but as nobody else is bothered so I'll have to take the initiative to explain it to you, as I previously said, let me dumb it down for you, AGAIN.

READ CAREFULLY NOW AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

1} It was an idea that struck to Milan when he was talking to his friend and seemed funny to him to try it out.

2} He intends to gather shamans from both the factions by doing something new and inventive. If this news spreads out to the people who left the server, could possibly intrigue curiosity in them and they might come just to have a look see and maybe decide to stay for a while longer when they see their inactive friends online. (Shooting too far, but couldn't deny the possibility of it happening for a few people).

3} By posting this video, the people (outsiders) who were misinformed about our server being dead would gain a new perspective that it is in fact alive and kicking.

4} For the new guys it'll look like its a fun place to be in (Don't confuse with fun-server) and the community is nice and plans such fun activities.

5} The OP or nobody else for that matter is not trying to revive our server with this one activity. It is not that big an event, but it is still something that might put us back on the map or at least make us the talk of the town for a while.

6} There is no "main purpose" and it is most certainly not to "show the server isn't dead". Just a fun thing he proposed which many of us liked and would love to participate in it.

Clear enough?
i must admit i didnt read everything u wrote hear as i found it pretty much boring and unworthy of my time, i just saw the insults you made at start and decided to answer you by telling you that you gave me the impression that you are a butthurt kid who enjoy insulting people, you dont take your own tips u dont follow the same things you suggest to others to do and you take vows that you dont keep. i am not interested in keeping this flame war.

once again i will ask a gm to remove these unneccesery posts so we can stick to the main subject and not be distracted by rohit who obviously cannot controll his rage.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 4021
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 17:38

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#25 » Post by Fastor » 13 Aug 2016 16:34

Benz, for fucking sake its 2016. Realize already that all problems your experience that are directed to you are actually made because of you. Have you not noticed that every topic that ends on road to shit is because of you? You come on topic, you post something completely out of context or out of respect or just send fucking hate message on which no one in right mind would give (even Wilcox), and after that you wonder why people reply to you treating you as junk.

People are sick and tired of you simply because every time they see your name in some post they know Shitstorm is incoming, and only GM can step in with deleting all posts including yours. People are not even reading your full post not because its unreadable and full of grammar and format errors, but because they already get diarrhea on first line.

Lets go back one year ago when everyone unitedly told you that you are shit and you for some mentally unknown reason kept replying to people in some most stupid way causing even more damage instead acknowledge that you are shit of this forum and start reviewing your work and find way to improve yourself.

Now, you are still same, every time someone see you on forum they try to get some pills before continuing. GMs now just skip topics where you are in and people threat you as you are, a dick, without you doing something else to prove them wrong. You are not getting any better, instead you going even worse. At least to watch on your errors in writing like first letter of sentence is upper case which is basic of writing.

I could probably say this in name of everyone who is tired of you that you NEED TO STOP USING FORUM for month or two and IMPROVE YOURSELF before coming back.
benzviliran wrote:so you assume your comment is more worthy than mine?
Everyones comments are more worthy than yours.

Now do not reply to this because you will just confirm everything l wrote here, just go away and think about it.
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

If you want to contact me, send me PM here.

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 4021
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 17:38

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#26 » Post by Fastor » 13 Aug 2016 16:36

@Milan, sorry for going offtopic here, it just accumulated too much and jebemu mater naterao si svi sad da se okupe i ti ne mozes da dodjes ^_^
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

If you want to contact me, send me PM here.

User avatar
Wilcox
Posts: 1573
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 13:37
Location: Kebabland

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#27 » Post by Wilcox » 13 Aug 2016 17:18

Rohit wrote:
Wilcox wrote:hey rohit and benz how about you both fuck yourselves because nobody gives half a shit
Trying to start a flame war when none is needed?

When someone asks me about something then I'm inclined to answer back.

Wilcox, I'll tell you the exact same thing I told benzviliran. This is what you should do with your opinion as well. Good day.

Image
and I return the same answer, both your comments are as useless as each other considering they are replies to each other, benz should not have said that in first place and you should not have replied with a triggering post, simple as that

tldr both of you kys bye

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#28 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 17:25

Fastor wrote:Benz, for fucking sake its 2016. Realize already that all problems your experience that are directed to you are actually made because of you. Have you not noticed that every topic that ends on road to shit is because of you? You come on topic, you post something completely out of context or out of respect or just send fucking hate message on which no one in right mind would give (even Wilcox), and after that you wonder why people reply to you treating you as junk.

People are sick and tired of you simply because every time they see your name in some post they know Shitstorm is incoming, and only GM can step in with deleting all posts including yours. People are not even reading your full post not because its unreadable and full of grammar and format errors, but because they already get diarrhea on first line.

Lets go back one year ago when everyone unitedly told you that you are shit and you for some mentally unknown reason kept replying to people in some most stupid way causing even more damage instead acknowledge that you are shit of this forum and start reviewing your work and find way to improve yourself.

Now, you are still same, every time someone see you on forum they try to get some pills before continuing. GMs now just skip topics where you are in and people threat you as you are, a dick, without you doing something else to prove them wrong. You are not getting any better, instead you going even worse. At least to watch on your errors in writing like first letter of sentence is upper case which is basic of writing.

I could probably say this in name of everyone who is tired of you that you NEED TO STOP USING FORUM for month or two and IMPROVE YOURSELF before coming back.
benzviliran wrote:so you assume your comment is more worthy than mine?
Everyones comments are more worthy than yours.

Now do not reply to this because you will just confirm everything l wrote here, just go away and think about it.
thought for a moment this was over and now you join the party gratz u just started it again.

fastor i know you are proffetional ass licker but keep your tongue inside your throat for once please. ty .

unlike you i say things even if i know people wont like it, as long as it doesnt hurt them.

you on the other hand will say everything to be loved and will avoid saying things u want to say just because you want to keep your reputation.

so here you saw a good chance to get more reputation by seeing the comments that haters are bashing at me and decided to "jump on the wave" and bash at me which will automaticly make rohit and more people like you, atleast for the old saying "enemy of my enemy is my friend".

really i believed it was finally over between me and rohit and we could get back to the topic but u had to write another flame that will open again a flame war. now thats exactly what mortium said "if u dont have anything smart to say dont say it"

was it smart to bash at me and start another flame war? i dont think so.

i will keep asking gms to remove topic unrelated posts such as these from the topic so we could focus on the main subject, i really think that these kinds of topics are unneccesery.

all i said that in my opinion the idea itself is retarded for my own reasons and was not calling the one who posted it retarded, and for some reason it turned into flame wars cause people like to judge too quick and the rest just catch an oppurtunity to gain and improve their reputation among the community.
Last edited by benzviliran on 13 Aug 2016 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 4021
Joined: 16 Dec 2012 17:38

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#29 » Post by Fastor » 13 Aug 2016 17:32

Congratulations, you just proved what l wrote. Hopeless.
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

If you want to contact me, send me PM here.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#30 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 17:44

Fastor wrote:Congratulations, you just proved what l wrote. Hopeless.
you have your own personal hopes that u want to benefit from i have my own, i simply disagree with ur false accusations .

you want to be a politician and say things only because people will like what you say? go ahead , im different i say things even if i know they wont like to hear them, because ignoring facts may give bad results, when someone have a problem and you tell him everything is good will sure make him happy and like you but in the final result you will harm him.

here it happens alot people want to be loved they say things people will like just to be loved just like you.

but only you gain from that and i think its selfish, i say things on this server that people dont always like because its the truth in my opinion and only by saying the truth even if people dont like it we will manage to improve.

thank you for the attention and i would like to end this arguement as i dont find reason to keep this flame war specially because this is not the place and not the time.

honestly we also dont solve anything by insulting each other or blaming, bashing etc etc.
I am the swarm

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests