[TrueWoW Machinima] - Eronox Thread

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Eronox
MVP

[TrueWoW Machinima] - Eronox Thread

#1 » Post by Eronox » 12 Aug 2016 02:11

Hello Community!
I recently begun doing movies at YouTube in hope for enhancing the community population and also boost interest to the Horde guild "Raiders on the Storm"- These movies, are to be called World of Warcraft Machinimas, as they feature content from the game and mostly storys from the TrueWoW community! This thread is to be dedicated, with updates about new movies and information about them. Such as the list of featured community members inside and also promotions to see the videos! Below you will be abled to see the full list of the current-Public-Videos of mine. Please bear in mind, I'm fairly new to VFX and definitely noob at this as these videos would be my very firsts. Ever!

If you would have any suggestions, or actual interests to maybe co-operate in a video or two, do not hesitate to contact me! Either through commenting on this thread or through a Private-Message. I see this as a pure Fan creation and honestly don't see a future in it as it is only for this community. But, if it's fun, it's worth! :)

Video List
Here is the public videos in chronological order. You may check my YouTube for videos who does not follow the standards of qualifications to be put here! The provided links below will redirect you to the videos post and a general overview of it with meaning to inform you about the featured members and its content. If you would be seing yourself in a video and wish to be removed from it, then please contact me as fast as possible as I do respect the integrity of people!
Click the Links to see the Video! wrote: The MushRooms - Spotlight: Kroton, Eruptic
Guido's Anger - Spotlight: Guido
Punpun's Story - Spotlight: Punpun
Onyxia 3-Man Challenge - Spotlight: Elevantxy, Soulkiiler, Eronox
A Hordes loyalty - Spotlight: Eronox, Gimmiegold, Suicidal
Xtreme's Extremeness! - Spotlight: Xtreme, Tau, Eronox

Thread Announcements

2016-08-15: I just want to thank you all for your enermous amount of support and interest! It really glads me :) I've just now updated this thread to keep it more like a offical thread for all the videos. So I don't spam the forums, that is! ^_^
Last edited by Eronox on 07 Jan 2017 19:59, edited 9 times in total.

Eronox
MVP

Re: [TrueWoW Machinima] - The Mushrooms

#2 » Post by Eronox » 12 Aug 2016 02:16

Hello guys! This is basically just a test I made, the very first WoW machinima I ever made ^_^ I made it offical as a tribute to the community in order to hopefully get us some more players, but also as a honor to the TW-Horde guild "Raiders on the Storm"!

[youtube]nzKQnuOWXmo[/youtube]

Featuring:
Kroton, Nuko, Eronox, Eronoxies

Credits:

Code: Select all

-Voices
Eruptic (Troll Male Questgiver)
Eronox (Eronoxies / Kroton)

-VFX
Boxis (Intro/Outro)

-Video featuring (characters)
Kroton
Nuko
Eronox
Eronoxies
Witch doctor Tor'gash (Eruptic voicing)
--------------------
If the featured characters does not feel comfortable having a character in their name, please contact me as soon as possible and I shall remove the video!
Last edited by Eronox on 15 Aug 2016 00:37, edited 5 times in total.

MrDamato123

#3 » Post by MrDamato123 » 12 Aug 2016 13:12

AAAAAAAAAH it hurt me so much , my eyes , I want to burn them now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: plz eronox kill yourself for the good of both the guild and Truewow :D :D :D :D :D :D
THE BEST HUNTER IN THE WORLD ................. PUNPUN

freehall2002

#4 » Post by freehall2002 » 12 Aug 2016 18:57

nice and the last part was bit funny its like boo guardian angel ^_^
keep it up

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 12 Aug 2016 22:10

freehall2002 wrote:nice and the last part was bit funny its like boo guardian angel ^_^
keep it up
Thank you sir :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Seveno5
Donor

#6 » Post by Seveno5 » 14 Aug 2016 21:55

Ha nice!
A really good try, keep it going :)

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 15 Aug 2016 00:23

Seveno5 wrote:Ha nice!
A really good try, keep it going :)
Thank you sir!

I'm actually, by fact, working on a new one at this very moment :) Been spending 23 hours in total at it, and yet are 2/3 partly done!

Thank you guys for your enermous support, it means alot to me :)

Update: By a staff-suggestion, I updated the existing posts of mine to create this thread more of a "home" to the machinimas of mine!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

Re: [TrueWoW Machinima] - Eronox Thread

#8 » Post by Eronox » 16 Aug 2016 02:25

[youtube]Onk24QhzA5E[/youtube]
A new video, with one of the officers of "Raiders on the Storm" in the spotlight! Ever wondered why Guido always is so irritated? This video will reveal the truth, and the reasons in a metaphorical way!
--Featuring:
Kroton
Siisz
Eronox
Guido
Punpun
This is not a test-video, but rather a video I spent countless hours on at just details. Can't claim my work to be decent because both of my newbie skills and the lack of computer equipment I got. But, I still enyoyed doing this and I hope you will enyoy watching it! :)

Jiranthos
Admin

#9 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Aug 2016 10:37

I liked the editing on that.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

MrDamato123

#10 » Post by MrDamato123 » 16 Aug 2016 11:30

Eronox wrote: A new video, with one of the officers of "Raiders on the Storm" in the spotlight! Ever wondered why Guido always is so irritated? This video will reveal the truth, and the reasons in a metaphorical way!

Guido is never angry ,he is just always happy to see us
(note : I like these sick moves you made me do :D )
THE BEST HUNTER IN THE WORLD ................. PUNPUN

Eronox
MVP

#11 » Post by Eronox » 16 Aug 2016 20:04

Thanks for the comments, people! :)

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#12 » Post by Eronox » 18 Sep 2016 18:02

Punpun's Story!
Brand new video out now! :)

Based on a guildmember of Raiders on the Storm, requested by a few people and suggested by others, I present you a short but onpoint story about Punpun! I know this is a very late upload compared to my other works, but busy days are nowadays appearing hehe. I'm not intending to stop though!

- Featuring wrote: Guido
Siisz
Kroton
Punpun
[youtube]AwaDABTpyfE[/youtube]

- J.R Cash

freehall2002

#13 » Post by freehall2002 » 19 Sep 2016 08:39

guido anger was sweet and bit naughty and punpun story was awsm though i am thinking did punpun joined your guild after killing ero and guido?
anyways take your time keep it up no need to hurry.

Eronox
MVP

#14 » Post by Eronox » 19 Sep 2016 12:41

freehall2002 wrote:guido anger was sweet and bit naughty and punpun story was awsm though i am thinking did punpun joined your guild after killing ero and guido?
anyways take your time keep it up no need to hurry.
Ha, thanks :)
Naah he is more of a Guild veteran than I am, I just made the video based on peoples attitude towards him :)

- J.R Cash

Boxis
Donor

#15 » Post by Boxis » 20 Sep 2016 10:48

Videos are original and very well made, however, it always triggers me, whenever I see the "warcraft movies" intro in some videos. Did you upload the video on their site and they accepted it ? Since it's their own intro used only for videos which are accepted by WM, so I don't know what's the point of having it, if yours is not accepted.

Other than that it looks nice.