The Ironman Challenge.

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Coldiep

Re: The Ironman Challenge.

#766 » Post by Coldiep » 21 Apr 2021 19:13

Well, Coldiep has finally reached lvl 80, but I don't see it on the feed as well as amongst contenders - maybe due to the toon already being the lvl70 winner around the jan 2020 on the late Primal server?
Anyway, job's done, Revenge warriors are busted, give it a shot instead of the hunters (haha, get it?)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#767 » Post by Dymond » 22 Apr 2021 12:17

Congratulations!! This indeed is an impressive feat! Haha I will stick with my hunter :)
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Bassethound

#768 » Post by Bassethound » 24 Apr 2021 01:31

Freak fall death >.< jumped from the road on a mount, landed on the rock and died :( please restore. Thanks in advance!

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#769 » Post by Errorista » 24 Apr 2021 17:44

Bassethound wrote:
24 Apr 2021 01:31

Freak fall death >.< jumped from the road on a mount, landed on the rock and died :( please restore. Thanks in advance!
Hello, death count cleared. Cheers.

Bassethound

#770 » Post by Bassethound » 24 Apr 2021 19:22

Thank you very much!

Thesisko

#771 » Post by Thesisko » 27 Apr 2021 03:25

How do I upload a screenshot?

I was clicking lay on hands, clicked it three times and lag died.

Happened at 9:24pm Eastern, 4/26, on Martok (Ezridax account.)

Killed by a Defias Knuckleduster

I'd like a reset if possible?

Edit: http://peopros.com/lag-death.jpg

Axis
Senior Game Master

#772 » Post by Axis » 27 Apr 2021 03:40

Thesisko wrote:
27 Apr 2021 03:25
How do I upload a screenshot?

I was clicking lay on hands, clicked it three times and lag died.

Happened at 9:24pm Eastern, 4/26, on Martok (Ezridax account.)

Killed by a Defias Knuckleduster

I'd like a reset if possible?

Edit: Image
Reinstated. Proceed at own discretion.

In the future, you can use Discord as your image host.
Drag and drop an image into any channel or private chat window.
Click on its thumbnail once its uploaded.
Click "Show Original" - this will open it in a browser.
Copy that URL and paste it wherever you like.

You can also use https://imgur.com/upload but the above Discord solution is much easier, safer and more private than Imgur.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Thesisko

#773 » Post by Thesisko » 27 Apr 2021 12:22

Discord! Yes that's a great idea. Thank you Axis, once again you have saved the day :)

omardemiro94

#774 » Post by omardemiro94 » 28 Apr 2021 01:20

Hey guys,

Had a fall dmg bug today D:
Could you please help me with this?

Here's a Screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okXvBD ... sp=sharing

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#775 » Post by Dymond » 28 Apr 2021 01:32

Death cleared for player Froz successfully.

Avoid transports.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

omardemiro94

#776 » Post by omardemiro94 » 28 Apr 2021 02:24

Dymond wrote:
28 Apr 2021 01:32
Death cleared for player Froz successfully.

Avoid transports.
Thank you ! :D

jengrath

#777 » Post by jengrath » 30 Apr 2021 03:27

Quick question... not sure what (if anything) can be done... had a power outage for the whole house, and obviously got d/c. Logged back in, and my paladin Metalclad was dead. It literally just happened; I don't know what logs exist, or what you have access to, but if you're able to, you'll see that I didn't fight back... I was at full health, no aggro, and mounted up riding to Nessingwary's in STV. Worse, it says I died to a young tiger... seriously, I couldn't die to a young tiger if I tried, I'm six levels higher and in an wide-open outdoor zone.

I haven't logged in, I sighed when I saw myself in ghost form at the log in screen, and exited out to here.

I've died a lot in IM, and I mean a lot. I've died like 6-7 times in my 50s and 60s, and never complained. In fact, I died with my shaman at level 16 two nights ago due to a game bug; I pulled two mobs, and dropped the stoneclaw totem, which didn't taunt, therefore I died... (try it out sometime on the PTR with any shaman, drop stoneclaw, it doesn't taunt as intended). I didn't complain, though, because (a) I was only level 16, and (b) if I'm being honest, it was a bad pull and I probably would have died anyways.

I just figured I'd throw this out there to see what can be done if anything... it's not the end of the world, but it'd be nice to be restored. If so, great! If not, I'll probably just keep playing the character anyways as IM until I die for "real" (and let's face it, those days are coming soon as a paladin, the way I play) and I guess I don't get any reward if by some miracle I do make it to 80 with him (I don't play for the mount, I play for the fun/challenge... plus, my hunter is almost level 70 now, so that's my go-to char. I'd be a lot more passionate if my hunter died from a d/c! Of course, they have a pet to defend)

Full disclosure - about a year ago (?) I died from lag once before, and you were kind enough to restore me. Ironically, also a paladin that time as well. I "legit" died a few levels later. I've also died like 5-10 times since with the paladin, usually around level 20-40. I only mention this because I don't want you to think every time I die with the paladin I'm on here complaining... did I mention I die a lot? :)

Anyways, sorry to ramble, thanks for your time and consideration. No worries either way, it's likely a moot point since I'll keep playing it regardless. Thx!

dragonheart

#778 » Post by dragonheart » 30 Apr 2021 13:21

Hello,

Need a clarification. I know I cannot mail myself to my IM characters, but what do I do if some random person sends me something on mail. I did not ask for it and the item in mail is something that will disqualify me anyway.

I mean some random person mailing items is out of my control, so hopefully its not going to disqualify me.

Ingame character Tyll. Guy who mailed me Whitelynx.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#779 » Post by Errorista » 30 Apr 2021 15:22

dragonheart wrote:
30 Apr 2021 13:21
Hello,

Need a clarification. I know I cannot mail myself to my IM characters, but what do I do if some random person sends me something on mail. I did not ask for it and the item in mail is something that will disqualify me anyway.

I mean some random person mailing items is out of my control, so hopefully its not going to disqualify me.

Ingame character Tyll. Guy who mailed me Whitelynx.
Hello, you can always return the mail without accepting.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#780 » Post by Errorista » 01 May 2021 07:04

jengrath wrote:
30 Apr 2021 03:27
Quick question... not sure what (if anything) can be done... had a power outage for the whole house, and obviously got d/c. Logged back in, and my paladin Metalclad was dead. It literally just happened; I don't know what logs exist, or what you have access to, but if you're able to, you'll see that I didn't fight back... I was at full health, no aggro, and mounted up riding to Nessingwary's in STV. Worse, it says I died to a young tiger... seriously, I couldn't die to a young tiger if I tried, I'm six levels higher and in an wide-open outdoor zone.

I haven't logged in, I sighed when I saw myself in ghost form at the log in screen, and exited out to here.

I've died a lot in IM, and I mean a lot. I've died like 6-7 times in my 50s and 60s, and never complained. In fact, I died with my shaman at level 16 two nights ago due to a game bug; I pulled two mobs, and dropped the stoneclaw totem, which didn't taunt, therefore I died... (try it out sometime on the PTR with any shaman, drop stoneclaw, it doesn't taunt as intended). I didn't complain, though, because (a) I was only level 16, and (b) if I'm being honest, it was a bad pull and I probably would have died anyways.

I just figured I'd throw this out there to see what can be done if anything... it's not the end of the world, but it'd be nice to be restored. If so, great! If not, I'll probably just keep playing the character anyways as IM until I die for "real" (and let's face it, those days are coming soon as a paladin, the way I play) and I guess I don't get any reward if by some miracle I do make it to 80 with him (I don't play for the mount, I play for the fun/challenge... plus, my hunter is almost level 70 now, so that's my go-to char. I'd be a lot more passionate if my hunter died from a d/c! Of course, they have a pet to defend)

Full disclosure - about a year ago (?) I died from lag once before, and you were kind enough to restore me. Ironically, also a paladin that time as well. I "legit" died a few levels later. I've also died like 5-10 times since with the paladin, usually around level 20-40. I only mention this because I don't want you to think every time I die with the paladin I'm on here complaining... did I mention I die a lot? :)

Anyways, sorry to ramble, thanks for your time and consideration. No worries either way, it's likely a moot point since I'll keep playing it regardless. Thx!
Hello,

"Death cleared for player Metalclad successfully."