The Ironman Challenge.

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Dewbacca

Re: Primal: The Ironman Challenge.

#31 » Post by Dewbacca » 09 Aug 2016 16:59

I would like to include a Hunter, Shindig, in the Blood Thirsty competition.

Stonetooth is the main.

I would like to clarify a point.

Are we allowed to trade or mail out items found to our main accounts? This would in no way benefit the character.

D/c'd from the server today fighting a pig...

I'll try again after I get a better internet connection.

Am in the guild and would like to be added to the Bloodthirsty listings.
Last edited by Dewbacca on 15 Aug 2016 18:42, edited 4 times in total.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan

.Venna
Donor

#32 » Post by .Venna » 09 Aug 2016 17:37

Hansrutger wrote:Murloc's are the worst! Also just restart, if it's at level 9 just delete character and remake. I hope that's not against the rules because that is what I did - it would be the same thing as saying "nah I failed but here I try again with a new character". And if it matters, I died while being AFK. Damn defias (also at level 9 xD) but I restarted: http://truewow.org/armory/cstats.php?n=Palamaster&s=122 so there's 0 deaths!
Of course you can delete and restart. Just let me know you are doing it so I can update your level in the list.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

.Venna
Donor

#33 » Post by .Venna » 09 Aug 2016 17:38

Dewbacca wrote:I'd like to include my Hunter, Shindig, in the Blood Thirsty competition.

I would like to clarify a point.

Are we allowed to trade or mail out items found to our main accounts? This would in no way benefit the character.
What you do with the items this character finds is of no moment. You may vendor, trade, ah, post, discard them. Just nothing may come _to_ the character from elsewhere.
Primalwow.

.Venna
Donor

#34 » Post by .Venna » 09 Aug 2016 17:41

Relevant wrote:
.Venna wrote:
Relevant wrote:Another idea is to maybe have a guild with everyone trying, so we're all marked with a guild tag, so everyone knows who we are.

Then they can just be removed from the guild if they fail.
I did think of that, but I don't want to leave my current guild. I could start it on Diane, I guess.
Yeah, I figured you could manage it on an alt. Wouldn't ask you to leave your guild for the challenge :D
Starting a guild "Ironman Contender" on Diane. Pst me in game or Seruid for an invite once it is up and going. I may contact you in game for signatures on the charter.

I am off to bed now but will update new contenders and finish making the guild in the morning.
Primalwow.

Selk

#35 » Post by Selk » 10 Aug 2016 00:37

OH man! Doing this on a private server is going to be different lol...

I was walking back from Razor Hill at level 7 towards Senjin Village and decided to take the coast since I needed some crab eyes anyway.. Was hugging the coast and all looked clear! When suddenly out of the ground(which made him impossible to see before) sprung up a level 12! Now keep im mind I have no place to run because im surrounded by water. So I try to gouge him and it misses so I turn and start swimming my little heart out. He gets me to like 20hp before by the grace of the Ironman gods he de-aggroed!

TLDR - Private servers make things more interesting because of the unforeseen challenges. Also stick to the road if you don't want to die :P

Very excited to hear other peoples funny stories with this challenge!

Selk

#36 » Post by Selk » 10 Aug 2016 12:21

Getting a haircut is allowed?

.Venna
Donor

#37 » Post by .Venna » 10 Aug 2016 13:49

Selk wrote:Getting a haircut is allowed?
Iffy. You can't do anything that gives your character a buff, so if you get a totally awesome cut that makes your character uber, the answer has to be no.

Yes, you may get a haircut.
Primalwow.

Fastor

#38 » Post by Fastor » 10 Aug 2016 18:13

You say, no items sent from other toons, but can people send their junk to banker for safekeeping?

.Venna
Donor

#39 » Post by .Venna » 11 Aug 2016 07:52

Fastor wrote:You say, no items sent from other toons, but can people send their junk to banker for safekeeping?
I would say, if you want it for later, save it in your bank. Sending stuff to other toons is fine as long as nothing is coming in to the challenger.
Primalwow.

vlad0002

#40 » Post by vlad0002 » 11 Aug 2016 13:56

Applying for the ironman challange: - Zugzugman-Orc-Hunter

My main on the server is Villrock-Troll-Mage-lvl60

Questions: - are addons allowed ?
- am I allowed to spend skill points ?
- can I start now or do I have to wait for something ?

freehall2002

#41 » Post by freehall2002 » 11 Aug 2016 16:20

ye everything was going smooth till i pulled not that pulled was backpeddling and chatting and boom another mob came. anyways we can reapply again for the challenge?

thx in adv.

Fastor

#42 » Post by Fastor » 11 Aug 2016 16:32

.Venna wrote:
Fastor wrote:You say, no items sent from other toons, but can people send their junk to banker for safekeeping?
I would say, if you want it for later, save it in your bank. Sending stuff to other toons is fine as long as nothing is coming in to the challenger.
Yea well, thats how l gathered all those stuff on lists ^_^ http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16466

Vaen

#43 » Post by Vaen » 11 Aug 2016 17:39

Since it is okay to use the Auction House, is it okay to sell items to other players and to receive COD payments for items we want to sell?
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

MattyEh

#44 » Post by MattyEh » 11 Aug 2016 22:08

freehall2002 wrote:ye everything was going smooth till i pulled not that pulled was backpeddling and chatting and boom another mob came. anyways we can reapply again for the challenge?

thx in adv.
Yes absolutely

.Venna
Donor

#45 » Post by .Venna » 12 Aug 2016 02:37

Vaen wrote:Since it is okay to use the Auction House, is it okay to sell items to other players and to receive COD payments for items we want to sell?
No, let's leave it at AH stuff only.
Primalwow.