Creepy Crawly, here come the UNDEAD!!

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
.Venna
Donor

Re: Creepy Crawly, here come the UNDEAD!!

#16 » Post by .Venna » 11 Mar 2016 00:14

Thanks Kurthos, fixed.

24 hours to go!
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

.Venna
Donor

#17 » Post by .Venna » 11 Mar 2016 07:16

Well, guys, I can't log on and haven't been able to for 8 hours now. If it isn't fixed soon I won't be able to do this run.
Primalwow.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Nymunne » 11 Mar 2016 08:01

.Venna wrote:Well, guys, I can't log on and haven't been able to for 8 hours now. If it isn't fixed soon I won't be able to do this run.
As mentioned in the other topic you opened please check this link: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=34115.

.Venna
Donor

#19 » Post by .Venna » 11 Mar 2016 23:50

OK, I am pretty sure I'll be online in two minutes, so this is a go . Make your characters people!!
Primalwow.

Boogar

#20 » Post by Boogar » 12 Mar 2016 01:57

Hey there guys
Great event had a ton of fun!
Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#21 » Post by Dymond » 12 Mar 2016 02:28

The event was awesome, great job guys and gals!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

.Venna
Donor

#22 » Post by .Venna » 12 Mar 2016 11:37

Another successful event thanks to the participation of people on the server. I hope you all had fun.

Kurthos is likely to add some pics as well. It was an exciting run, the lead changing several times and Bentley somehow managing to convince many mobs he didn't taste nice. Wombat took the unusual step of swimming a massive distance to hold the lead for a short time but then lost out due to lack of knowledge onthe way to go and came in a game last. He recieved the extra 200g prize for innovation and daring. Gundulaar also deserves an honorable mention for his achievement Going Down at the Great Lift. Donaldjtrump got the 2g for the crazydude.

These http://imgur.com/a/1lgkt are from the end of the run, with winner Bentley, 2nd Kamlo and 3rd invmepls. Dymond was so happy, we were all blasted into the air several times and then turned into spring rabbits.

Thank you all, I had a great time. Look for another run (night elf) in a couple of months.

And extra thanks to Bentley who refused part of his prize and donated over half towards the next event. Thanks mate!
Primalwow.