The Cloth Carrier!

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Eisen
Donor

Re: The Cloth Carrier!

#16 » Post by Eisen » 14 Jun 2015 11:27

Koriach wrote:If you know they are attention seeking why do you all even reply? You are just feeding them the attention you are looking for and they will do it over and over again. Ignore it and maybe in the end people will stop.

I don't know you Coldstep and I play both factions and I might be wrong but you know what you are doing now? You are just proving players that girls seek attention and have to point out "oh I'm a girl look at me and my boobs" to get easy shit. It's sad really and funny cause there are some guys doing that to get easy loot or whatever they need. Be a good player, work for your gear and prove to your guildies and friends that you deserve what you get and not to get it cause you are a girl gamer. Seeking attention on forums or all players you can find is only giving you a bad reputation. Why would some people go so low just for a bit of "fame"?

As for the filthy alliance / horde scrubs they are just people I don't get why some of you are so butt hurt in what faction people chose to play. And just so you know there are lots of people playing both factions so in the end that guy/girl you call idk what names and try to insult can be your "friend" in your own faction without you even knowing. Some people don't care of that shit but as you might read the player reports some do and get hurt feelings.

I play here for some time now and I don't know how many people know me nor I care those who do and are my friends know how I am and I didn't feel like I need to post random pics / threads / boobs to get anything in this game. It's just pathetic to see so many retarded threats lately and people trying to prove how pro they are. Well guess what? No one gives a f**k.

My reply is not meant as a way to be rude to you so I'm sorry if that is what you will feel but it's really lame to see people do anything just for a bit of attention (and here i refer to everyone doing it).
Totally made this thread's existence worthwhile, can I say I like you? I like you.
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
bnet: Eisen#2183

Etro
Honorary Member

#17 » Post by Etro » 14 Jun 2015 11:40

Koriach wrote:If you know they are attention seeking why do you all even reply? You are just feeding them the attention you are looking for and they will do it over and over again. Ignore it and maybe in the end people will stop.
It's called social autoregulation. People that are not liked get this kind of treatment regardless if it is what they want or not, because the criticism, although it's about them, it is not for them but to other people. This is how a community regulates itself, by agreeing on alienation.
Koriach wrote:I don't know you Coldstep and I play both factions and I might be wrong but you know what you are doing now? You are just proving players that girls seek attention and have to point out "oh I'm a girl look at me and my boobs" to get easy shit. It's sad really and funny cause there are some guys doing that to get easy loot or whatever they need. Be a good player, work for your gear and prove to your guildies and friends that you deserve what you get and not to get it cause you are a girl gamer. Seeking attention on forums or all players you can find is only giving you a bad reputation. Why would some people go so low just for a bit of "fame"?

As for the filthy alliance / horde scrubs they are just people I don't get why some of you are so butt hurt in what faction people chose to play. And just so you know there are lots of people playing both factions so in the end that guy/girl you call idk what names and try to insult can be your "friend" in your own faction without you even knowing. Some people don't care of that shit but as you might read the player reports some do and get hurt feelings.
With those 2 paragraphs, criticizing her whole behaviour in the forums, you've given her more attention than any of us combined. I mean, I think it's great, but kind of not following your own words with doing that.
Koriach wrote:I play here for some time now and I don't know how many people know me nor I care those who do and are my friends know how I am and I didn't feel like I need to post random pics / threads / boobs to get anything in this game. It's just pathetic to see so many retarded threats lately and people trying to prove how pro they are. Well guess what? No one gives a f**k.
With that paragraph, ironically, it does seem like you "give a f**k" about what other people think. The mere "look how I don't five a fuck about what you think of me" shows you want other people know you don't give a fuck - probably because you're so mature and cool, right? - and thus caring. The only true way to not care is by being oblivious to something, which requires you to not even acknowledge it.
Koriach wrote:My reply is not meant as a way to be rude to you so I'm sorry if that is what you will feel but it's really lame to see people do anything just for a bit of attention (and here i refer to everyone doing it).
Like you have just garnished for yourself. There are ways and ways to crticize someone and a group, but to put yourself as an example makes you look conceited and that's very counterproductive if your point is to "teach" us.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Darchrow
Donor

#18 » Post by Darchrow » 14 Jun 2015 11:43

you people just make big deals out of everything it's so sad
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

valaya

#19 » Post by valaya » 14 Jun 2015 11:59

show us your butthole
[youtube]InfbR45vWA4[/youtube]

Etro
Honorary Member

#20 » Post by Etro » 14 Jun 2015 12:14

LMAO

Edit: I thought it was done like that on purpose to be funny, but it happened to be real O.o
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Koriach

#21 » Post by Koriach » 14 Jun 2015 12:33

Well Etro what I mean by I don't care is about the fact that people either like me or they don't. Point was to not try to make people like you by seeking attention. I mean people who know me and are friends know how I am and I didn't need to make some post or go into in game channels to be known. There are people who will like you / me / whoever and there will be people who will always say some shit thing about me so you can't make everyone like you or me or anyone.

You are right and I may give her all the attention combined to everyone who ever replied to her but see I don't post much in the forums or I barely reply even in game so maybe this attention will make her use her head once in a while and not just her but everyone who is making these kinds of threads that this game is not about seeking attention and trying to be famous or something. Maybe it's just be but I wouldn't want someone to talk to me just cause I'm a girl and invite me to raids and get loot or w/e just cause of my gender. I want to achieve something because like everyone else I worked for that.

As for the last part what I meant is was that you know the thing with "truth hurts" so what I wanted to say is that I didn't want to reply and insult or offend anyone by my words so it's why I said I'm sorry if it will make someone feel that way.

Etro
Honorary Member

#22 » Post by Etro » 14 Jun 2015 12:49

Koriach wrote:Well Etro what I mean by I don't care is about the fact that people either like me or they don't. Point was to not try to make people like you by seeking attention. I mean people who know me and are friends know how I am and I didn't need to make some post or go into in game channels to be known. There are people who will like you / me / whoever and there will be people who will always say some shit thing about me so you can't make everyone like you or me or anyone.
So you're stating something obvious, unless there's some deeper meaning I'm not gazing.
Koriach wrote:You are right and I may give her all the attention combined to everyone who ever replied to her but see I don't post much in the forums or I barely reply even in game so maybe this attention will make her use her head once in a while and not just her but everyone who is making these kinds of threads that this game is not about seeking attention and trying to be famous or something. Maybe it's just be but I wouldn't want someone to talk to me just cause I'm a girl and invite me to raids and get loot or w/e just cause of my gender. I want to achieve something because like everyone else I worked for that.
Fair enough, a respectable perspective and I agree, but I think people are aware of why they do the things they do so trying to make them reason from your perspective is not going to work.
Koriach wrote:As for the last part what I meant is was that you know the thing with "truth hurts" so what I wanted to say is that I didn't want to reply and insult or offend anyone by my words so it's why I said I'm sorry if it will make someone feel that way.
You know what, I was such an asshole, in a way, with my last comment to you, so I'm sorry. I think I like you.

Nyeriah

#23 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Jun 2015 12:52

Tl;dr etro was bored

Psychotic

#24 » Post by Psychotic » 14 Jun 2015 13:46

fucking filtered

Kniteknite

#25 » Post by Kniteknite » 14 Jun 2015 13:59

Image ;) those awesome routes through Stormpeaks , Ice Crown, and Wintergrasp and the nodes hat were always there like clockwork, every hour~ ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Koriach

#26 » Post by Koriach » 14 Jun 2015 14:02

The level or sarcasm and hostility from the TW community is just...wow really. :P

Etro
Honorary Member

#27 » Post by Etro » 14 Jun 2015 14:10

Koriach wrote:The level or sarcasm and hostility from the TW community is just...wow really. :P
I don't think it's hostility, I think it's just that we don't take ourselves too seriously in here, so yeah, we're kind of in level 1.5 of sarcasm constantly, like we are joking but not really. At least that's how I choose to see things around here.

BTW, I wasn't being sarcastic to you earlier.

Kniteknite

#28 » Post by Kniteknite » 14 Jun 2015 14:14

can be, the trick is not to dwell on it though. As Gimli once said... "Keep breathing, that's the key ! oo The simplest explanation is usually the correct one, I just see nice stacks of cloth, that's all . "other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones" ~ The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct. :tick:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor By the way , what kind of beer did Heihachi get himself ? ^_^ cheers ~(Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Myaoming
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Myaoming » 14 Jun 2015 15:36

Kori <3
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

SomethingWitty

#30 » Post by SomethingWitty » 14 Jun 2015 15:50

Naljs wrote:
ColdStep wrote:People, even my grandma flames better than you do, cmon, show me some real power! ^_^ ^_^ :tick:
You misunderstand, I'm not flaming. I'm just pointing out a contradiction in your statement. Don't be such a feminist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbtVycNV5cI
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015