Fagnorak's Specialized Guide for "Special" Warriors

Ragnorak
Donor

Fagnorak's Specialized Guide for "Special" Warriors

#1 » Post by Ragnorak » 18 Sep 2012 18:51

Aight so some people are curious how i faceroll 15-20k+ dps and imma tell you how i do that in this guide here... Note this guide is not meant for everyone which is why the title says specialized guide for special people...

Couple of notes to consider...
Glyph of Cleaving <--- Get this shit
Glyph of Heroic Strike <--- This too
Glyph of Whirlwind <--- Dis is nice also
Glyph of Bloodrage <--- Essential
You want to go for a 18/53/0 talent build for fury spec
You want to try and hit 100% arpen and then gem strength once ur arpen capped.
For professions i would advice taking JC and BS because JC gives the ability for the player to create 34x3 Arpen gems instead of the regular 20 Arpen gems and BS makes it so the player can add 2 extra sockets to the gloves and wrist which bascially means 40 more arpen.
Do not attempt to do the stupid shit i do if you are any of the following... low geared, inexperienced in raids, new to drinking, sleepy drunk, violent drunk, lightweight drinker, against drinking, etc...
Attempt this if you are bored in ICC and are desperate of finding ways to recapture those glory days where ICC was hard and actually fun.

Step 1. How to faceroll
Nothing says faceroll more than raiding while drunk and managing to do awesome. If you're curious on how much to drink or when to drink you should play Fagnorak's Drinking Game... The game is simple and can be applied to all raids. Right before you start the raid you take two shots of any alcohol but dont be a pussy about your alcohol selection. Whenever you down a boss, you take 1 shot if it was an easy boss or 2 shots if it was a harder boss. Whenever you wipe you take 2 shots if it was a hard boss or 3 shots if it was an easy boss. Whenever you win loot from a raid (Note these loots are loots such as gear/weapons/trinkets... things such as D/E, Greed, Enchant recipes dont fall under this category) you take 3-5 shots, the number of shots is based on how good the loot is or how valuable it is for example DBW HC is a definite 5 shot loot.

Step 2. Mastering the Faceroll
As you can see for raids such as ICC it becomes much harder to stay sober and raid effectively by the time u reach Blood Council (assuming u downed Plague already) So HOW DO YOU DO IT FAGNO?? Well it's simple i design my action bar so practically any idiot can dps with it. My main action bar goes in this order... Heroic Strike, Whirlwind, Bloodthirst, Cleave, Slam, Execute, Deathwish, Recklessness. Basically if im in a single target situation i will end up spamming 123123123123123123123123123123 over and over again, if im in a multiple target situation i spam 24234234234234234324234324 etc... How do i incorporate Slam into all this :O? Well since slam is "5" on my action bar it makes it easy for me to reach... "But how do u know when to time it" There are addons out there for warriors which make it so a sound will be produced once blood surge is procced, but i just use the option from interface and it tells me when i can use slam/execute. Pop Deathwish and Recklessness when a shaman uses BL, if there is no shaman pop it at the start unless its a boss like PP/Sindragosa etc...

Step 3. Applying the Faceroll
Now that you know how to faceroll and how to master it, you must apply it to a raid situation. Sadly for this there is no easy way. I for example have ran ICC on all modes over 200 times collectively, ICC tactics are basically hardwired into my head now and in raids i follow the tactics almost like second nature which makes it easier when i am "facerolling". My advice is practice makes perfect, read tactics on wowhead/wowwiki watch videos on youtube, and experience it in game. Your first time facerolling will be rather ugly but after the 3rd or 4th time then u'll have mastered it.

Final notes... I strongly advise to not "faceroll" while in ICC25HC, i have tried it before and it was like Ermergherd i should not have dun dis. This worked great for me when we did ICC25 realm first kill of Lich King, i even managed to be top dps. I do this in most of my raids nowadays, i kid u not!
Last edited by Ragnorak on 19 Sep 2012 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Ragnorak
Donor

Re: Fagnorak's Specialized Guide for "Special" Warriors

#2 » Post by Ragnorak » 18 Sep 2012 18:52

Inb4 i am judged by every mod and forum stalker D:
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Arockalypse
Donor

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 18 Sep 2012 18:53

#YOLO
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Intervention
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Intervention » 19 Sep 2012 02:52

Only because you have shadowmourne, do you think you are good. But fact is you suck. :lol: :lol:
/mock /chicken /rofl /insult

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Ragnorak
Donor

#5 » Post by Ragnorak » 19 Sep 2012 05:55

Shhhh inter the main purpose of this is to get more people playing my drinking game :P

Anoth
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Anoth » 19 Sep 2012 07:07

Hmmm tempting tempting. That game sounds like fun. But I'd go with like the ultimate nab group and end up drunk before the raid even killed marrow.

Nyaneve

#7 » Post by Nyaneve » 19 Sep 2012 08:25

Epic read....
STICKY!!!

Anoth
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Anoth » 19 Sep 2012 09:12

I just bought a bottle of vodka I me and my bro are gonna attempt this.

Ragnorak
Donor

#9 » Post by Ragnorak » 19 Sep 2012 12:49

Anoth wrote:I just bought a bottle of vodka I me and my bro are gonna attempt this.
This brings tears to my eyes <3

Mysterygamer

#10 » Post by Mysterygamer » 19 Sep 2012 22:03

This brings tears to my eyes <3

Ragnorak
Donor

#11 » Post by Ragnorak » 19 Sep 2012 23:07

mysterygamer wrote:This brings tears to my eyes <3
rofl xDD

Crown

#12 » Post by Crown » 18 Nov 2012 12:43

You're special warrior? You're just a COW !

Ragnorak
Donor

#13 » Post by Ragnorak » 18 Nov 2012 14:24

"Special"

Mithrandir

#14 » Post by Mithrandir » 19 Nov 2012 13:11

My mom says i'm special. also i'm gonna try this without the drinking to see what influence it has on.the outcome. Also why do you have the exact same action bar as I do? creepy stalker :(