Thoughts on Hand of Edward the Odd ?

Zanmato

Thoughts on Hand of Edward the Odd ?

#1 » Post by Zanmato » 27 Jul 2015 16:03

I've seen some warriors (and rogues) use it as an offhand, due to the proc it provices. In 3.3.5 it gives both melee and spell haste, in contrast to the spell haste it gave back in 1.12 vanilla. This proc translates into 32% increased haste.

I've got myself one of these in the bank and i'm considering if i should equip it or not. Is it worth it, as a fury warrior ?

This question is directed to those who have tried and tested it and your thoughts about using it, instead of a slower offhand.

manoroar

Re: Thoughts on Hand of Edward the Odd ?

#2 » Post by manoroar » 28 Jul 2015 09:55

It'll eat your flurry procs and gimp your whirlwind damage, also you'd probably have to stack hit past the yellow cap to make the increase in white hits worth it. I'd say leave it to the Rogues. It might be okay with an Ironfoe MH but even then I don't think it'd be worth.

Zanmato

#3 » Post by Zanmato » 28 Jul 2015 10:48

manoroar wrote:It'll eat your flurry procs and gimp your whirlwind damage, also you'd probably have to stack hit past the yellow cap to make the increase in white hits worth it. I'd say leave it to the Rogues. It might be okay with an Ironfoe MH but even then I don't think it'd be worth.
Makes sence, i was worried about the proc rate being too low (or having an icd too high) and having to commit too much into hard hit cap.

Thanks

Naljs

#4 » Post by Naljs » 27 Mar 2016 08:56

Zanmato wrote:Makes sence, i was worried about the proc rate being too low (or having an icd too high) and having to commit too much into hard hit cap.

Thanks
I'm not sure it actually has an ICD tbh, I've had it proc like 3 times within the span of 10 seconds on TW.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.