Lock Repeating Drain Soul Macro

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Lock Repeating Drain Soul Macro

#16 » Post by Etro » 16 Mar 2013 16:11

But wouldn't that be bannable? Anyway, don't push forward for this, we don't want recount whore bots in our raids that are completely made of gear.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Heihachi
Developer

#17 » Post by Heihachi » 16 Mar 2013 17:06

Etro wrote:But wouldn't that be bannable? Anyway, don't push forward for this, we don't want recount whore bots in our raids that are completely made of gear.
It is bannable lol

Hero_kris

#18 » Post by Hero_kris » 16 Mar 2013 17:46

OK guys a sec , you lost me - so aftercast is only for emote or saying something and ace3 isnt of use (Hei will the thing that Nat will do be legit ? and what do you mean the add-on is protected ? ), and is there no legit way to do it ?
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Heihachi
Developer

#19 » Post by Heihachi » 16 Mar 2013 17:50

Hero_kris wrote:OK guys a sec , you lost me - so aftercast is only for emote or saying something and ace3 isnt of use (Hei will the thing that Nat will do be legit ? and what do you mean the add-on is protected ? ), and is there no legit way to do it ?
Well since the command is protected you can't use the api in a adding or it will throw a error and anyway to do it wouldn't be legit as it can be used for botting. The way I was going to do it (lua/Macro unlocker) would be bannable on retail so it would be bannable here

Hero_kris

#20 » Post by Hero_kris » 17 Mar 2013 10:39

It is a sad day for all the warlocks today :{ .
OK guys thank you all for the help and if you ever come up with some legit ideas write here !
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Myaoming » 17 Mar 2013 12:22

Roll Affliction. Problem solved.
I mean, when you're Afflic, you automatically farm shards everywhere.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Hero_kris

#22 » Post by Hero_kris » 17 Mar 2013 18:52

Meh I like destro better - it is a real beast , and I think it beats affli in one o one , but that probably depends on the players, and also Myao the bigger part of those shards I needed was mainly in order to use frequently powerful destro spells XD .