quest: Flawless Fel Essence

mdpchino

quest: Flawless Fel Essence

#1 » Post by mdpchino » 08 Apr 2011 14:31

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=7602/flawless-fel-essence

This quest is for get the infernal.
If i can complete maybe the next work.

Gow do i supose to get the infernal if the quest no work maybe is something that i dunno

Thx for cooperation

Guigocsilva

Re: quest: Flawless Fel Essence

#2 » Post by Guigocsilva » 09 Apr 2011 04:26

Its just me or you posted this twice?

Tarolock

#3 » Post by Tarolock » 09 Apr 2011 12:47

dunno whats your problem, i did it without any problem, for the first try (btw inferno is useless because its bugged since TBC :S)

Arnoxis

#4 » Post by Arnoxis » 19 Jul 2011 21:25

does at least the stun work? ;0

Dr. Who

#5 » Post by Dr. Who » 07 Sep 2011 01:02

here is some inf i found after 1m googling :

Infernal

Special Summon/Enslaved Demon
Requires: 1x Infernal Stone
Available at level 50

The Infernal is a “gimmick pet” in the sense that it’s rather powerful, but not that great. You get to keep it under control for five minutes which gives you about five minutes of a really cool pet that is roughly more powerful then most of your base ones. After five minutes you’ll have to re-enslave it (cast Curse of Shadow before you use Enslave Demon) at which point it’ll randomly break free and attack you. That’s pretty much why it’s a gimmick, since you only get a good five minutes of use out of it every hour.

It’s not recommended to use this pet for anything other than showoff purposes, since their power doesn’t scale well and they’re one of the weaker pets as you level up more past 60, and still highly unreliable as far as their timing and uses go. You’re better off with a Felguard than this novelty pet you can show around every hour in a major city.

It may work in PvP as an added AoE stun and wow factor, but it’s really nothing out of this world and it will probably get banished for atleast half of its duration, so there’s better alternatives out there.
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"