Shaman Bugs

Heihachi
Developer

Shaman Bugs

#1 » Post by Heihachi » 16 Jun 2011 12:40

Here is a list of Bugs posted on TrinityCore's Page. If you know if they are bugs here or not post a comment and i will edit the post. I am aslo posting if it is open and will edit when they are fixed with a update

Open #952 [Shaman] Earthshield: The 50% healing debuff should apply only once, not twice.

Open #344 [Shaman] Hex: If you cast hex target while mounted, the target does not get dismounted

Open #217 [Shaman] Talent [Elemental Focus]: Is only supposed to proc form

Open #189 [Shaman] Strength of Earth Totem: The Strength of Earth Totem buff disapear and reapear when he want...

Open #860 [Shaman]Wind Shear: It doesn't makes your threat lower.

Open #358 [SHAMAN] Glyph of Windfury Weapon: basic chance of WF weapon is 20 %, after adding a glyph a proc chance isnt increased by 2 %

Open #683 [Shaman] Thunderstorm Spell: In instance use Thunderstorm on bosses, kick the boss casting spell and boss return to her first plase and don't attacking you, now you don't move and attack the boss so you can kill he!

Open #342 [Shaman] - Glyph of Feral Spirit: Glyph: This glyph is not working, should provide 30% of your ap in wolves and does not.

Open #1736 [Shaman] Weapon Mastery: Looks like Weapon Mastery talents are bugged. 3 talents should give you 10% damage increase with all weapons, but it looks like like it gives you nothing. When you get the talents, damage in character screen should increase.

Open #574 [Shaman] Glyph of totem of wrath: The effect of this glyph is not applied unles you manually put the totem. So it doesn't work if you use that ability to call all 4 totems at once.

Open #1846 [Shaman/Totem] Fire Totems: Fire totems as (Fire Nova, Magma Totem, Searing Totem) should CRIT, but it does not.

Open #573 [Shaman Totem] Stoneclaw: For some reason when you have Stoneclaw and then put Grounding you have both, but when you put Grounding and then Stoneclaw, Grounding is removed.

Open #1469 [Shaman/Talent] Tidal Waves: Healing is not increased.

Open #951 [SPELL SHAMAN] Improved Water Shield: Improved Water Shield not work - no proc

Open #1494 [SPELL BUG] Sentry Totem - Shaman: The totem doesn't give you vision of the area when you right-click the buff,as it should be.

Open #1152 [SHAMAN] Consuming riptide by chain heal: Consuming riptide hot by Chain Heal should improve healing done by entire CH by 25%, currently it improves healing just on first target.

Open #924 [Shaman] Totem of Splintering Item Loading...

Prite

Re: Shaman Bugs

#2 » Post by Prite » 16 Jun 2011 16:38

Can u link or tell me where we can find other class Bugs? I get lost everytime I go the github of trinity...
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Osyris

#3 » Post by Osyris » 16 Jun 2011 19:34

Open #573 [Shaman Totem] Stoneclaw: For some reason when you have Stoneclaw and then put Grounding you have both, but when you put Grounding and then Stoneclaw, Grounding is removed.
I can confirm this.
And also, if you're spec'd into earthen power talent in enhance tree then put grounding totem followed by earthbind grounding totem is removed as well.

Open #1846 [Shaman/Totem] Fire Totems: Fire totems as (Fire Nova, Magma Totem, Searing Totem) should CRIT, but it does not.
I have never seen a fire totem crit, but this may need more testing.

Heihachi
Developer

#4 » Post by Heihachi » 16 Jun 2011 22:55

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityC ... ath+Knight

but replace the Death+Knight to whatever class your searching

guus775

#5 » Post by guus775 » 17 Jun 2011 12:04

Could someone test the [Weapon Mastery] talent?
I find it hard to believe that thats bugged :/

Paounn

#6 » Post by Paounn » 04 Jan 2012 10:23

Sorry for necro-posting but LFconfirm about the OP's list: are they still bugged?
especially
Open #358 [SHAMAN] Glyph of Windfury Weapon: basic chance of WF weapon is 20 %, after adding a glyph a proc chance isnt increased by 2 %
Open #342 [Shaman] - Glyph of Feral Spirit: Glyph: This glyph is not working, should provide 30% of your ap in wolves and does not.

Grismantel

#7 » Post by Grismantel » 05 Oct 2012 10:01

Here is the link for the Trinity Core Bugtracker, and all the issues still open for the shaman:

http://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCo ... ?q=[shaman]

The issues you speak of seems to be solved (if i'm not mistaken), the big issue still could be the Windfury Proc %. We need someone to confirm it though, maybe it's ok ;).

Martynas

#8 » Post by Martynas » 05 Oct 2012 10:10

Rogues are so bugged... :/

Heihachi
Developer

Shaman Bugs

#9 » Post by Heihachi » 05 Oct 2012 10:43

I haven't seen this post in ages... I will test the wind fury when I get my new pc

Nyaneve

#10 » Post by Nyaneve » 03 May 2013 11:07

I'm currently levelling my enhancement shaman, and I've got to say this is the most fun I've had in a long time.
A few questions the bugs, are Glyph of Spirit Wolf, Glyph of Winfury Weapon, Glyph of Totem of Wrath and the Weapon Mastery talent still bugged?

Myaoming
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Myaoming » 03 May 2013 14:13

This is pretty old. Some of those bugs are fixed but I can't confirm which :/
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Doom11

#12 » Post by Doom11 » 05 Jun 2013 09:12

Bump

Please confirm if Glyph of Spirit Wolf, Glyph of Windfury Weapon, Glyph of Totem of Wrath and the Weapon Mastery talent still bugged?

Arashikage

#13 » Post by Arashikage » 08 Aug 2013 13:06

idk about the other talents but ill confirm that glyph of feral spirits works, wolf ap nearly doubles with it. Cheers.

Raxxo

#14 » Post by Raxxo » 08 Aug 2013 13:21

How is it possible to test Glyph of Windfury Weapon?
It's pure RNG. Some session you'll be at 24% proc, and some you'll be at 18%.
I guess the only way is to collect data from a large number of players and make a distribution of the proc chances per session or something?
Of course this would require people to keep track of Windfury procs in Recount and report them some way to the devs.

ribbaribbahey

#15 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 10 Aug 2013 21:56

Raxxo wrote:How is it possible to test Glyph of Windfury Weapon?
It's pure RNG. Some session you'll be at 24% proc, and some you'll be at 18%.
I guess the only way is to collect data from a large number of players and make a distribution of the proc chances per session or something?
Of course this would require people to keep track of Windfury procs in Recount and report them some way to the devs.
Leave it on the dummy and take a shower, go out, brush your teeth and see the proc chance.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide