resto/ele leveling spec?

glskitszo1

resto/ele leveling spec?

#1 » Post by glskitszo1 » 10 Aug 2016 23:32

I looked for a spec for leveling as a healer but really didn't find anything.

I was thinking going ele and healing in dungeons as i level; but at some point you need resto talents the higher level you are. any advice in talent choices and when to start specing into resto as a leveling ele/resto hybrid?

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: resto/ele leveling spec?

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 28 Aug 2016 14:30

Definitely level elemental. Healing dungeons is silly easy until BRD+ where you catch the healing nerf, and you won't have access to Earth Shield anyway. I would highly suggest Eye of the Storm (the talent which prevents pushback from casting Lightning Bolt) and Unrelenting Storm is quite nice for healing. Also note that Elemental Focus works on healing spells in WOTLK (even though it wont proc from a healing crit), so you can use that to your advantage by nuking a bit in dungeons if you have decent crit.

Good luck leveling!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

sibiumarius

#3 » Post by sibiumarius » 03 Apr 2017 18:02

could you possible give us an step by step talent choise over the lvls to lvl 60 ?

Deim

#4 » Post by Deim » 03 Apr 2017 18:07

Nice necro of thread xD Since now healing debuff is gone from dungeons u can heal effectively as ele most of the time.
I would suggest going with something like this:
https://truewow.org/armory/talentcalc.p ... ,0&realm=p
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Viperkun

#5 » Post by Viperkun » 13 May 2017 14:31

@deim Thanks for the Resto/ele talent build. From what i've been reading though it seems that enchance is a better leveling spec option if you don't have access to good gear at lower levels. Whould an enchance/resto leveling build be viable? I have a friend looking to start and wants to be able to heal dungon runs yet be strong questing solo and most of the enhance build guides i've seen elsewhere doesn't touch the resto tree at all.