Vanilla Theorycrafting

Mizzeeh

Vanilla Theorycrafting

#1 » Post by Mizzeeh » 28 Apr 2017 15:40

Hello friends,

Many of you might not know me, I'm fairly new here overall, having hit 60 in December, so let me introduce myself. I'm Ellester, I'm the Rogue, melee DPS and raid leader of <Murmur>, currently the most progressed guild on PrimalWoW, being the only guild to kill 4HM and KT at the time of writing this.

I want to share with you my PrimalWoW Vanilla Rogue Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/EllEsRoguesheet (google docs link)

I came to this server after taking a few years totally off WoW, back in the day I used to be an avid follower of ElitistJerks and a minor contributor, so naturally when I started taking this server somewhat seriously, around the time I was getting close to 60, I started looking for some theorycrafting tools and was very surprised when I found none.

So after a while I decided to try and tackle it myself, I went ahead and made a rogue spreadsheet from scratch specifically for this server, my plan was always to get it up and running, make it user friendly and then release it to the public here on the forums and in-game so that all the rogues on the server could benefit from it, but I got kinda stuck on part 2. With taking on more responsibility in my guild and TBC coming up in just a few months(at the time) I shifted my focus away from making adjustments to the sheet to make it more approachable and ironing out the kinks, to working on TBC theorycrafting and contributing to my guild.

But with TBC just around the corner I decided that it was time to release what I had for anyone that might be interested, I know it will all become obsolete in less than a week, but maybe someone will find it interesting.

This brings me to my second point.

I'm currently working on a bunch of things for TBC, some are in the same vein as this, but let's just say that they're bigger, better and more diverse and user friendly. I'm planning on releasing some resources will benefit anyone, from the person that's still working on hitting level 70 on their first rogue, to the top tier raiders and I hope that by releasing this here you will realize that it's not just some whacky opinions of a random rogue but has solid theorycrafting backing it up.

Anyways, hope this is of some interest to people, enjoy!

Sativ

Re: Vanilla Theorycrafting

#2 » Post by Sativ » 28 Apr 2017 16:13

Heyyy thats pretty good

Xaveine

#3 » Post by Xaveine » 06 Jun 2017 08:15

This is fantastic, can't wait to see what you come up with for TBC.

Mizzeeh

#4 » Post by Mizzeeh » 06 Jun 2017 10:05

Xaveine wrote:
06 Jun 2017 08:15
This is fantastic, can't wait to see what you come up with for TBC.

Thank you very much, and it just so happens that you are in luck, because I just released the first version of my Rogue Guide for PrimalTBC, you can read the thread here on the forums or jump straight into it at http://tinyurl.com/PrimalRogue

I also plan to follow this up with a spreadsheet, far more accurate and user friendly than the vanilla one, a few months into TBC.