Universe's PvP Spec Sheets

Universe

Universe's PvP Spec Sheets

#1 » Post by Universe » 18 Feb 2011 00:21

Welcome to Universe's PvP Spec Sheets..
Here I try and come up with valid Rogue spec's for pvp level 80 rogues which define and change the way rogues are played, these spec's are tryed by me on 2 private servers (Truewow, Arenas based) and 1 retail server(cata) and made sure that these spec's can kill a plated DK, WARRIOR, PALADIN. With right judgement..

Spec One:- Bleedation, Mut/Prep. 3.3.5 patch
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3 ... 6-qO,12213
[Includes Glyphs choices:- Major, Minor]

This Spec relies on Bleeds, bleeds and more bleeds and alot of posions.. This is a str8 away Plate Killer desinged to kill Prot Warriors, Frost Tank Dks and Prot Paladins. This uses Rupture, Garrote, Deadly posion, Wound posion, Envenom to the fullest.

You open with Garrote on a prot warrior, i know it seems like lol? no stun.. But trust me you will see why i say Garrote.

When you open with a stunlock, you should know you are hitting a wall and a stunlock wont do good at the start of a fight. When you fight protties you should know we need to use abilitys that have no armor penilitys as soon as possible before we get to half life.

This Spec generates Combo Points faster then Truck hitting your face.. So dont forget to use those extra combo points u make to do a extra Envenom or Rupture in case that is over early. Do not forget to use Cold Blood early if you think it would take their life a bit quicker.. The way you play is your style and this spec delivers the perfect Killing Blow.

Mutilate Is your Main Combo Point generator.

That means Opening with Garrote, Disarm, 5 point rupture, 5 point envenom, 5 point kidney shot, 5 point rupture, vanish, then use cheap shot, 5 point kidney shot, 5 point envenom, 5 point + Cold Blood & Envenom. This should kill a prottie and leave you with atleast 50% to 70% health..

This fight might not go as said here, you know pvp anything can happen, a player can trinket, fear you, stun u, so make sure use your brain to counter those cc's with trinket, early CoS which will resist warrior fear, Make sure you always stay on the player's back because that way the player cannot parry any attacks.. Everyone knows a rogue attacks can be blocked, parryed, miss more often then any other class.

Also this is a 1v1 bg, arena, duel fights..

Spec Two:- Standard Mut/Prep 3.3.5 patch
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#l ... F-eO,12213

This Spec is the basic Mut/Prep rogue, it doesnt have Envenom or bleeds. It's a str8 Armor Pen Build.

More spec's comming soon. Try this one out and post here your comments about the spec and how u did with it.. Do Not Troll This Post.

Arnoxis

Re: Universe's PvP Spec Sheets

#2 » Post by Arnoxis » 19 Feb 2011 13:10

I can't see the talent trees on my phone but the bleed build was explained quite well an it sounds good

Spidro

#3 » Post by Spidro » 19 Feb 2011 23:26

I'm testing your bleed build.. with a few changes but yeah... I still havent managed to do much with it but it sounds good..
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Arnoxis

#4 » Post by Arnoxis » 22 Feb 2011 13:29

It kinda sounds like my current build only with envenom instead of eviscerate but since I mainly rely on mutilate I'm not sure if to take points out of it

Universe

#5 » Post by Universe » 22 Feb 2011 19:56

The Bleed spec uses Mutlitate as main Combo point generator as well as Burst dps.. This spec makes you dps more with bleeds but your multilate should not be affected as well.. The Combo finisher is whatever you want really.. If you like evis then use that but for plate Envenom is a must because it ignores armor period.

Warpath

#6 » Post by Warpath » 09 Mar 2011 19:12

troll

u cant use blind when on all those bleed effects, now can you ?

Bleed

#7 » Post by Bleed » 10 Mar 2011 00:57

Bleed effects ignores armor too.

Arnoxis

#8 » Post by Arnoxis » 10 Mar 2011 09:43

And u can wait till the bleed is over blind use first aid restealth rape /spit ur corpse an teabag the fuck out of u

Warpath

#9 » Post by Warpath » 10 Mar 2011 13:45

hehehe, I use this tactic a lot on Abyssal wow :D Rogue annoyingness ftw !!!!

Bleed

#10 » Post by Bleed » 10 Mar 2011 16:11

You can do that on People who trinks on sap.

Universe

#11 » Post by Universe » 14 Mar 2011 22:49

I will be adding more fun builds once my rogue is unban :-p

Dumb

#12 » Post by Dumb » 08 Apr 2011 21:23

It really depends on opponent fighting style you got to think in second...