It has been decided

Knewklear
Donor

It has been decided

#1 » Post by Knewklear » 26 Jul 2015 09:44

Dwarves are the best Rogues ^_^ Why? Stoneform 8-)

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: It has been decided

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 26 Jul 2015 09:48

Mkay.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Knewklear
Donor

#3 » Post by Knewklear » 26 Jul 2015 10:32

Furreal. Unless you're some godly Rogue that doesn't falter because of bleeds, bleeds are, if not the biggest reason, the main reason Rogues have troubles against Feral Druids and Warriors. Not to forgot to mention that it also acts as an additional Cloak of Shadows versus Priests, Warlocks, Rogues, and Death Knights.

ItchyVortex

#4 » Post by ItchyVortex » 26 Jul 2015 16:28

Dwarves are extremely underrated but i wouldnt say they are the best. I wouldnt call removing diseases a cloak either.
I like blood elf racial as a rogue, the silence can be clutch to pick on a healer or stop some cc or whatever, and since it regens energy it lets you do more in dance.

It all boils down to the situation, comp and enemy team, but overall i would say Human is best. Its proven by how many rogues roll human in retail for pvp since... always.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

ColdStep

#5 » Post by ColdStep » 26 Jul 2015 16:38

Knewklear wrote:Furreal. Unless you're some godly Rogue that doesn't falter because of bleeds, bleeds are, if not the biggest reason, the main reason Rogues have troubles against Feral Druids and Warriors. Not to forgot to mention that it also acts as an additional Cloak of Shadows versus Priests, Warlocks, Rogues, and Death Knights.
Buy the skeleton trinket, use it, vanish and enyoy ^_^

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 26 Jul 2015 16:43

Off-Topic: So coldstep and knewk, whos behind who? :X

On-Topic: You could do that Cold, at the cost of 155 arp and 1400 ap proc :c
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Knewklear
Donor

#7 » Post by Knewklear » 26 Jul 2015 21:48

I got two answers for your off-topic, Itchy:

It'd only make sense for me to be the one behind Coldstep (If you know what I mean) :twisted:

OR

No one's ever behind me. And if even if they are, they'd be behind my shadow clone (I hope you got that reference) 8-)
Last edited by Knewklear on 29 Jul 2015 02:45, edited 1 time in total.

SomethingWitty

#8 » Post by SomethingWitty » 26 Jul 2015 23:38

Nah, roll a Nelf and get a model editor to change it to undead.
ItchyVortex wrote: On-Topic: You could do that Cold, at the cost of 155 arp and 1400 ap proc :c
Well, if you run double dps then the damage loss doesn't really matter that much.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Fivecapz

#9 » Post by Fivecapz » 29 Jul 2015 02:34

screw you all, belf and key. master race.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.