Discipline Priest Talent: Reflective Shield

Mithrandir

Re: Discipline Priest Talent: Reflective Shield

#16 » Post by Mithrandir » 19 Jan 2013 16:01

Darchrow wrote:in pve you only apply shadow word: Pain once, so it's 4 1/2 xDDDD
I never said they continue to use 5, but they do use 5. And technically, since Mind Flay etends SW:P you keep on using it, but the need to re-cast the spell itself is no longer present.

innocentguy

Re: Discipline Priest Talent: Reflective Shield

#17 » Post by innocentguy » 03 Feb 2013 11:52

Myaoming wrote:
innocentguy wrote:
Myaoming wrote:Priests are boring <:
And yeah I'm jealous.. A LOT! No.
You must suck at it.
Just to let you know, I'm that type of person that can't suck at something I feel like doing (in general, not only in WoW). I'm not showing off or anything.
One random example: if I feel like playing a Warlock, I will play it good and won't fail. Might not become a pro since it requires more than just a simple feeling. It requires a certain dedication to the class and spec...
I never played a Priest and went above level 10. I dislike them, especially SPriests which are a joke: 4-5 abilities for both PvP and PvE. Don't go and tell me there's more abilities, because it's obvious. I didn't count Def abilities nor heals.
If I feel like playing it one day, I'll certainly roll Disc, but still, I consider healing a bit boring. That's why in my opinion, Priests are generally boring.
If you have never played a priest, how in the heck can you say that it is boring. That's like a virgin saying sex is boring. Try it, then knock it. Healing intensive fights are pretty exciting. But of course if you're talking about healing DBS...
No one is simply entitled to anything in this world.
Whatever you want, you have to earn, be it money, respect or love.
[/color]
My Innocents:

Innocentguy - Priest ( Shadow / Discipline )
Innocence - Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
InnocentIcon - Death Knight ( Blood {Tank} / Unholy {DPS} )
Innocentshot - Hunter ( Marksmanship / Survival )
Innocentone - Druid ( Restoration / Feral {DPS} )
Innocenthope - Paladin ( Retribution / Holy )
~ In the end, Innocence is Brilliant ~