Holy/Disc build.

Cover25

Re: Holy/Disc build.

#16 » Post by Cover25 » 26 Dec 2012 13:54

I can vouch for etro that he actually does out heal nearly every one heals with (I.E. Moe, etc. He's getting close to crendor as well.)

Intervention
Former Staff

#17 » Post by Intervention » 27 Dec 2012 01:07

Moe.... :lol:
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cover25

#18 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Dec 2012 01:29

Intervention wrote:Moe.... :lol:
Proof gear means shit.

Intervention
Former Staff

#19 » Post by Intervention » 28 Dec 2012 06:06

I could name dozens more.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Dec 2012 10:09

I dislike druids like Moe and Barelyalive..Autobots with 4 pieces T10 ...sigh

Myaoming
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Myaoming » 28 Dec 2012 10:25

A resto druid with no matter what gear is an autobot, just a few more Reju casts without T10. You have no idea how I heal when on a huge lag spike from the 1st minute of the encounter till the last one. With no T10, I simply stand in a good place where my heals can reach everyone, use Reju on each one, and cast Wild Growth every 6 seconds. I find myself 3rd or 4th with 3-5k HPS...
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Dec 2012 10:29

Dude but those names I mentioned use Reju only and no other spells :ddddd

Intervention
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Intervention » 28 Dec 2012 12:51

Lmao i use rejuvenation only? Um no, i don't think so and i don't use the x4 t10 bonus, only the x2 bonus. I don't heal like garbage like other resto druids. Moe doesn't even shapeshift to cc or anything. More goon druids to the rescue.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Kindzadza » 28 Dec 2012 15:23

I was trolling about you,but not Moe and few other I forgot the nicks.. Just autobots with addon.I know only few druids that remove curses on Lady in Icc.I've seen druids not using Nourish on important moments too so people die like ants. :/

Mithrandir

#25 » Post by Mithrandir » 28 Dec 2012 22:03

Moe manages to get 1k Rejuvs on one fight in ICC25HC. That's quite an achievement on its own.

Cover25

#26 » Post by Cover25 » 28 Dec 2012 22:12

Mithrandir wrote:Moe manages to get 1k Rejuvs on one fight in ICC25HC. That's quite an achievement on its own.
Trash player. With his gear he shouldn't be getting outhealed by people woth 600 less GS than him. A Hpriest at that....

Nyaneve

#27 » Post by Nyaneve » 29 Dec 2012 01:14

Cover25 wrote: Trash player. With his gear he shouldn't be getting outhealed by people woth 600 less GS than him. A Hpriest at that....
Holy priests are better than you assume. Good ones, even more so. I've personally seen Etro and he's easily the best Holy i've seen so far. Back on Molten, a friend of mine used to do 13-16k on BQL without breaking a sweat.
I can assure you that Holy Priests are the most finger breaking healing spec there is in the game. Good Holy Priests uses 6-7 spells at a time, somewhat dependant on their spec.
Etro wrote: Well, it is true that Guardian Spirit is barely used. But as barely used as it is, when you can use it you can use it. For example, Guardian Spirit glyphed can make the encounter of the DW a lot faster, when a tank is about to die and no heals will arrive fast enough, it can save you. Arrogance is not useful, fear and prevention are.
This should be stickied. Guardian Spirit is underrated, and underused. Glyph it, and use it. It is like a non-automatic version of Beacon of Light. Use it on every CD and you will see a major difference in the healing done. Little known fact, the healing provided by GS provided the conditions are met are multiplied phenomenally by various talents like Spiritual Healing, Test of Faith and Twin Disciples.

Cover25

#28 » Post by Cover25 » 29 Dec 2012 01:23

I wasn't underrating Etro, he is an extremely good, if not the best Hpriest in the server. However they aren't exactly AOE Kings like Druids are. Druids should always top over priests, (Shamans>Druids>Priests/Hpaladins)

Also people seem to ignore the text of GS, so I'll repeat it for you. "Increases healing done on the target by 40% for the duration."

It's vital.

Etro
Honorary Member

#29 » Post by Etro » 29 Dec 2012 01:54

I don´t understand how druids are considered better AoE healers than holy priests. Sure, they have wild growth and a lot of HoTs they can spam and then continue with nourish, but that's it. Their strength relies in HoT, not inmediate heals. A holy priest can easily do more healing in less time than a druid because of that. For example, using CoH and PoH with serendipity stacks. Empowered renew makes the spell an instant heal aswell, not a very powerful one with overall gear, but it is great for those 3k HP deficiency and incomming damage after it, no HoT of a druid can do that.

In my opinion reggarding AoE heals, it's this order: Shamans (chain heal spam FTW. Yeah i'm mad :3) > Priests > Druids.

And thanks for the flattering, Sundark and Peithne /blush :3. I still require a lot of improvement, though :oops:
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Intervention
Former Staff

#30 » Post by Intervention » 29 Dec 2012 05:38

A lot of healers don't use any other spells other than healing ones.

Like what Kindzadza pointed out, only few druids remove the curse on lady. Same goes with only a few priests use fear ward on blood queen. Furthermore, only myself and Testera mass dispel at queen or lady or dreamwalker. And i had to drill it into testera :lol: Likewise, druids should shapeshift to cyclone or entangle root those mind controlled at lady but once again, so few do it..

These things are all vital that make a player good or a healer great.
Chicken, Fried Chicken