sick and tired...

RayBaC23

Re: sick and tired...

#16 » Post by RayBaC23 » 19 Feb 2014 07:35

emsy wrote:
RayBaC23 wrote:i dont have to use bugtracker... this shouldve been fixed 2 years ago... but its retarded how its isnt fixed after alotta ppl complain about it for 2 years.. same goes to DK pet as arock said.... it was a long time bug too never got fixed.... a lot of old bugs out there that never got fixed yet....
you forgot to use this http://tiredofyourshit.emsy.name/
sorry i forgot to laugh...

Arockalypse
Donor

#17 » Post by Arockalypse » 19 Feb 2014 08:38

Nice move there Emsy, very professional.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

ItchyVortex

#18 » Post by ItchyVortex » 19 Feb 2014 13:10

Gotta love the irony where "Emsy" is at the end of the link.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

????

#19 » Post by ???? » 19 Feb 2014 14:04

emsy wrote:you forgot to use this http://tiredofyourshit.emsy.name/
My reaction when you're actually shoving your own shit in other people's faces like the witty attention whore you are:

On-topic, just FYI for everyone, as a way of saying I agree with the OT and the rest who support him, there are Class/Talent/Stat bugs that have been around for as long as over three whooping years, yet other bugs that are far more minor compared to them any day of the week get fixed and even those often end up causing side-effects on already bugged stuff, making it all even more bugged and unpleasant - this is why PvP is such a homework assignment on this server, and even PvE itself isn't all too good because the Classes/Talents/Stats themselves are still bugged.

What's the use of playing a game when its very core is broken, and the unimportant outer layer that's not near as cared about is merely sorta okay?

Darchrow
Donor

#20 » Post by Darchrow » 19 Feb 2014 14:38

Emsy for server owner
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

RayBaC23

#21 » Post by RayBaC23 » 19 Feb 2014 19:09

???? wrote:My reaction when you're actually shoving your own shit in other people's faces like the witty attention whore you are:

On-topic, just FYI for everyone, as a way of saying I agree with the OT and the rest who support him, there are Class/Talent/Stat bugs that have been around for as long as over three whooping years, yet other bugs that are far more minor compared to them any day of the week get fixed and even those often end up causing side-effects on already bugged stuff, making it all even more bugged and unpleasant - this is why PvP is such a homework assignment on this server, and even PvE itself isn't all too good because the Classes/Talents/Stats themselves are still bugged.

What's the use of playing a game when its very core is broken, and the unimportant outer layer that's not near as cared about is merely sorta okay?
U see the prob is... (i dont care if i get banned for saying this) they (aka devs) want the server to be blizzlike as possible, so they spent all their time recreating the server website which in fact is custom = NOT BLIZZLIKE, BOOM -1. they didnt do anything imo to fix any of the damn bugs that have been around for almost 3 years...COUNTLESS bugs ingame pvp and pve wise... and another thing what is blizzlike about the fact that EVER1 can now get corrupted ashbringer for just a mere 500 vp...

this server is changing and its not in the right direction
stop revamping the whole of website cos it was fine just the way it was and start fixing shit.
dont say u want shit blizzlike when every corner of the website is custom

i mean ppl are complaing about bugs in this topic that arnt even related to priest... just goes to show how bugged shit are

Nyeriah

#22 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Feb 2014 20:22

I've applied a possible fix for Shadowform, it's on ptr and str so feel free to try it there if you'd like. Now locking this because it's nothing but off-topic and I've seen ALL of this before...not interested into going through all of it again.

As a general warning and rule to be followed, bugs are to be reported at the bug tracker. Any bug threads reported elsewhere may be ignored and locked.