Stupid benefic paladin bugs

Folkk

Stupid benefic paladin bugs

#1 » Post by Folkk » 03 Nov 2012 14:57

Image Removes all stacks of Deadly poison making the paladin able to negate allot of incoming damage . It should only remove 1 stack per 1 cast .

Now i wouldn't be creating this topic if the guy that I discovered this on didnt' tell me to "attack his dick"
after I lost vs him in a 10 minute arena where i wasn't even able to make him bubble because he was dispelling instantly all 5 stacks in a press of a button.

Oh and btw old stuff that was on spermik too.Instead of 6 sec its 0 causing it to absorb a heck of allot more dmg than it should.
Last edited by Folkk on 03 Nov 2012 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Mmeko

Re: Stupid benefic paladin buffs

#2 » Post by Mmeko » 03 Nov 2012 15:13

folkk wrote:Now i wouldn't be creating this topic if the guy that I discovered this on didnt' tell me to "attack his dick"
after I lost vs him in a 10 minute arena where i wasn't even able to make him bubble because he was dispelling instantly all 5 stacks in a press of a button.
I'm pretty sure you should report bugs nonetheless :D

Other than this i wouldn't know, but if it's a bug then I'm pretty sure it's known already

Flexall
Donor

#3 » Post by Flexall » 03 Nov 2012 17:51

Sacred shield works fine...
As far as the dispelling..there's a talent in the holy tree that makes you auto dispel/immune w/e an "x" amount of poisions etc. Once I can log in-game I can link it to you(I don't recall it off the top of my head)
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Folkk

#4 » Post by Folkk » 03 Nov 2012 19:26

Flexall wrote:Sacred shield works fine...
As far as the dispelling..there's a talent in the holy tree that makes you auto dispel/immune w/e an "x" amount of poisions etc. Once I can log in-game I can link it to you(I don't recall it off the top of my head)
When i tested sacred shield it either absorbed a full ambush(or 2 in a row) or it would cause it to do like 100 dmg . All that in 2-3 sec.It has no cd .

That tallent increases your resistance and does not cause all 5 stacks to be removed at once like i stated.
It should be 1 cast -1 stack off leaving him with 4 stacks.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Flexall
Donor

Re: Stupid benefic paladin bugs

#5 » Post by Flexall » 03 Nov 2012 19:41

You also have to take into account resilience and SP...
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Folkk

#6 » Post by Folkk » 03 Nov 2012 20:18

Flexall wrote:You also have to take into account resilience and SP...
Yes i get that it can absorb allot ...but once every 6 seconds not on every hit
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Flexall
Donor

#7 » Post by Flexall » 03 Nov 2012 21:59

"Absorb up to x amount of damage every 6 seconds"
This means it doesn't matter how many times you hit me, if you don't do that amount of dmg it won't bypass it.

Congratulations!

Bluebell
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Bluebell » 09 Nov 2012 19:01

You linked a wiki image of sacred shield saying you get it at level 45.

If my memory servers me correctly, you get it closer to 80, so the site you're using is for a different expansion to the one we're using here.

Also there are talents which increase both the duration and strength of the shield.

And what probably happened with the stacks was he cleansed one, got the buff making it hard for you to put anymore on, and due to other talents which reduce the time of these effects, they were virtually never up (30% reduced time, 30% immunity to them).
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Boxis
Donor

#9 » Post by Boxis » 09 Nov 2012 19:37

Bluebell wrote: And what probably happened with the stacks was he cleansed one, got the buff making it hard for you to put anymore on, and due to other talents which reduce the time of these effects, they were virtually never up (30% reduced time, 30% immunity to them).
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/7406

with sacred cleansing up,target is immune to any poison applied during SC duration=bugged as hell.

Cyrius

#10 » Post by Cyrius » 09 Nov 2012 20:06

Intervention
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Intervention » 09 Nov 2012 22:01

You get sacred shield at 80.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Kindzadza » 09 Nov 2012 23:12

You double post in the morning.

Intervention
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Intervention » 10 Nov 2012 05:49

Imba Tapatalk.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Vaen

#14 » Post by Vaen » 10 Nov 2012 20:07

sacred cleansing is bugged, sacred shield works fine, the 6 seconds timer begins after the player has gained the shield buff, NOT when you take it down, so it is completely possible for you to take the shield down and it be up 1 second later.
lay on hands is also bugged, ignores healing reduce effects on the target
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Folkk

#15 » Post by Folkk » 14 Dec 2012 18:05

folkk wrote:Image Removes all stacks of Deadly poison making the paladin able to negate allot of incoming damage . It should only remove 1 stack per 1 cast .
Bump
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy