Paladin Tank Guide

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Paladin Tank Guide

#16 » Post by Intervention » 26 Jul 2012 15:27

That's how i roll. ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

belendor

#17 » Post by belendor » 26 Jul 2012 21:48

Babbles wrote: My reasoning behind the Righteous defence glyph is because I don't think, if Exp capped, there is anything better. Sure, you can get 10% more Judgement damage, but it's very low damage, Avengers shield is only a little more aggro and is still useful when it hits 3 targets. Yes, when you get enough hit you might only miss taunt 1/10 times, but I don't want that risk, I don't want the chance for the MT to die, when I go to taunt the LK, I miss and he runs off and kills another 4 people.
/uses HoP on MT ;)
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Anoth
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Anoth » 27 Jul 2012 00:22

Pfft my gear sucks compared to evèryone here. /cry

Cover25

#19 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Jul 2012 00:23

Anoth wrote:Pfft my gear sucks compared to evèryone here. /cry
Excuse me <_<

Anoth
Former Staff

#20 » Post by Anoth » 27 Jul 2012 00:26

Paladin tanking wise. It is really good, a lot better than some people I know that lol.

Cover25

#21 » Post by Cover25 » 27 Jul 2012 00:26

Gimme your shield :(

Anoth
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Anoth » 27 Jul 2012 00:33

No! My shield soon I will bludgeon the hc be shield on pally >:)

Mysterygamer

#23 » Post by Mysterygamer » 29 Jul 2012 20:39

This guide is all wrong! This is how to really play a pally (By Mellin)

MELLINS 10 REASONS TO PLAY A PALLY

EDIT: I CONDENSED EVRYTHING INTO TEH FRIST POST FOR U ALL

Hello, MY name is Mellin and I maked a Pally 4 the follwoing RESONS:

1. Bubbel

WE HAVE IT, ITS GOOD. We can protcet ourselvs with it and make everyone else angry! "RARGH! I WANT 2 HITS YOU BUT I CANT! DAMN UR BUBBEL!" "HA HA IM A PALLY U GIT OWNED" Sumtimz we ovar estinate it tho and run into 345 alliance (or hord if ur OLD SKOOL) and then bubbel to heal, even though evry1 around us is redy to make us look like teh NEW GUY IN PRISN.

2. HEEL

Othar ppls have it, but i liek ours better. ITS FAST! Witout a fast heal wat happens? tank is dead. WHO LIKES DED TANKS? NOT ME. Also, it retarns mana and prists say "wtf man why am i oom" and we say "LULZ NUB L2PALLY" but tehy dont because some ppl dont have the patience to autoattack stuff to death.

3. FREE HOARS

not the sexy kind LOL! the ones you use a saddal with. It has metal on it and is FREE, othar classes say "WTF i pade like 2340g for mine, why do u hav urs so fast!?" and we say "HAH PALLY PWNER BWNR FREE HOARS" some ppl say it has a skirt and skirts are fir grls, but grls dont play wow (at leest not good looking 1s LOL) so THERFOR ar hoars is a boy.

4. VERSABILITY

we can TANK sometimes and HEEL sometimes and DPS if ar gild is full of nubs! crusadar strike hits HARD and FAST and evrybody says "OH MAN I FEEL LIKE A MUSLIM IN TEH OLDEN DAYS" because it hit them so hard. (or a muslim now vs ignoramaericans! LOL!)

FOR CONCLUDNG:

Pally r the best and vrybody should roll AT LEAST ONE becuz we PWN so hards.

HOLY MOLEY 2 paijes already!!! LOL!

Mmoar stuf athats good about PALLYS:

5. BUFFS We make evry1 in the raid STRONGR or SMARTR (except huntars LOL) and with MOAR pallys we get MOAR bufffs. MIGHT is for killing warrirs and enh shamans with no agro ctrl LOL! and KINGS is 4 rouges who want MOAR CRIT but rnt SMART b/c there all NIGHT ELVE! LOL! WISDOM is 4 prist and mages and such, becuz they go OOM evry PULL! SALV is 4 ppl who dont ctrl agro "WTF?! I DINT FEINT AND I DIED! WTF SLAV ME!" "LOL NUB"

6. DIVINE INTARVENSHIN "ONOZ WE GONNA DIE!" "SOK DOOD" and tehn BOOM we go emo-steamo and blow arselvs up so some jakoff prist in the back with no manas can live and RESZ! No druabtily damage ether, so we can LOL@EVRY1 who died and hsa to repair! LOL!

7. EPIC HOARS! (no not stanky girlz wearing purple LOL!) its a mount that ONLY PALADNS can get! epic hoars has HORNS for su,m reasn and glows like yellow fartsmoke! we run FATSER than evry1 else becuz of CRUSADER AURA whcig i will get into latr!

ill BRB i need to eat a cat.

MOAR:

8. HAMMAR OF JUSTIS When i was yunger i smashed my brtoher on the hed with a hmer and got in a lot of troble LOL! i told my dad that my brther was being a JERK but he didnt thingk my hammr smashing was a gud idea. NOW as a PALLY i can smash hammrs on peoples heaeds ALL THE TIME and they sit there saying "WTF MELLIN THATS MY MELLON!" LOL!

9. AURAS CRUSsadeR aura is ASWESOME. Evrybody gets to run FASTEr when theres MOBS or ALLIANCE 9or horde if ur OLD SKOOL! LOL!) chasing u! or if ur just in a SUPER HURRY to get to ur hardcore T4 content kara run 4 some purpls! DEVOSHIN aura makes yor armor harder by like r234234 so nothing can hurt you, not evn GOD. RETRHD.. REDTRIB... RET AURA makes you hurt stuff whats trying to hurt YOU. its ike THORNS but bettar becuz no duration and ur not a leafy druid. LOL! CONSENTRASHIN aura makes you cast bettr for when ur HEELING. 35%%%% of no pushback from taking damange in case ur tank is a nub! LOL!

10. PLATE ARMR cloth is the wrost armor in teh game. evrybody makes fun of clothys becuz they go down fastr than hillary clinton at a lesbo bar on a friday night! LOL! LEATHEr is for rogues and leafy durids, also for the lesbos at that bar! HAHA! MAIL is for huntards and shamans, but mostly huntards becuz they take evry piece of !*#*ing gear that evr drops. PLATE is where its at! ur like a BATTLE TANK without tires or treads! LOL! u take LESS damag then evrybody els and you can still DPS! (LOL RET!)

WELL, this concludes my LIST of awesome pally stuf. THANK YOU to all the peopl who posted EPIC stuff about me. LATR i will condense it all! LOL!

BYE!

MELLIN.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Bluebell » 29 Jul 2012 20:43

thanks, I knew it was missing something
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

narcissa

#25 » Post by narcissa » 29 Jul 2012 23:09

freaking hell my eyes

belendor

#26 » Post by belendor » 03 Aug 2012 09:19

I lolled
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Bluebell
Former Staff

#27 » Post by Bluebell » 06 Aug 2012 18:28

Took out taunt glyph

10% hit

my taunt missed twice on the same horror at LK10 HC

Wipe raid cos of the horror

GG

Anoth
Former Staff

#28 » Post by Anoth » 06 Aug 2012 22:44

That is seriously the unluckiest thing I have ever heard o, Lol imagine the luck of it missing twice is like 1 in 1000 xD

Intervention
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Intervention » 07 Aug 2012 02:14

That is some nice luck. Why didn't you use righteous Defense? Oh wait... -_-
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Bluebell
Former Staff

#30 » Post by Bluebell » 07 Aug 2012 02:21

Actually Righteous Defence would be bad, might grab the LK.