Judgements of the Wise on Absorb effects bugged?

Kengur

Judgements of the Wise on Absorb effects bugged?

#1 » Post by Kengur » 14 Jun 2011 16:46

Like i know, if you use Judgement even on absorb you should get Judgement of the Wise, but you dont.
Anyone who can confirm it?

Flexall
Donor

Re: Judgements of the Wise on Absorb effects bugged?

#2 » Post by Flexall » 14 Jun 2011 21:32

If I remember correctly you have to dmg in order to trigger it. I've had no problems with it on my pally.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 14 Jun 2011 21:37

Yes if I remember correctly you actually have to do a damaging judgement. I know you don't get the effect from absorbs but it's working as intended if I am right.

Kengur

#4 » Post by Kengur » 15 Jun 2011 10:32

But how it comes that pallas going oom vs Mages or vs classes that have absorb effects?

Flexall
Donor

#5 » Post by Flexall » 15 Jun 2011 16:56

It's how the game was designed. If you haven't found out by now, casters tear pallys apart
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Intervention
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Intervention » 19 Jun 2011 10:12

Yeah pallies and casters dont match.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Cyrius

#7 » Post by Cyrius » 12 Dec 2011 17:59

And that my friends...is why i prefer seal of command GLYPHED, insted of righteousness. Might not do much dmg...but it still gets the job done, with a lil bit more patience.