Holy Paladin PVE guide.

Justicelight
Donor

Re: Holy Paladin PVE guide.

#46 » Post by Justicelight » 31 Jul 2015 14:01

Check next post after the first one
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#47 » Post by Hansrutger » 06 Aug 2015 04:25

Justicelight wrote:Check next post after the first one
Ah' my bad, sorry got blind there for a second! :D Thanks.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

belendor

#48 » Post by belendor » 06 Aug 2015 11:36

Wilcox wrote:seal of wisdom with high haste and high manapool, you will get around 2k mana per hit with 40k mana. get crit haste gear and stack intellect if you want to be a good paladin

just in case you didnt know. using a judgement while seal of wisdom is on also has a chance to trigger your seal, so use it whenever you can. if it isnt dangerous stay close to the boss and autoattack inbetween

thwrw ia absolutely no way to go oom like this
this. spam judge when it comes off cd for 2 reason, the jol heal hax! and ofc the mana regain chance, especially from bosses where u can't be at melee range.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'