Holy Paladin PvP Guide (Talents and Glyphs).

Vurzox

Holy Paladin PvP Guide (Talents and Glyphs).

#1 » Post by Vurzox » 14 Aug 2013 17:37

Hello Folks, This is my Holy Paladin PvP Guide.

-Holy - 52
-Protection - 19
-Retribution - 0

Here we go.

Spiritual FocusRank 5/5
Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Flash of Light and Holy Light by 70%.

Healing LightRank 3/3
Increases the amount healed by your Holy Light, Flash of Light and the effectiveness of Holy Shock spells by 12%.

Divine Intellect Rank 5/5
Increases your total Intellect by 15%.

Unyielding Faith - Rank 2/2
Reduces the duration of all Fear and Disorient effects by 30%.

Aura Mastery Rank 1/1
Causes your Concentration Aura to make all affected targets immune to Silence and Interrupt effects and improve the effect of all other auras by 100%. Lasts 10 sec.

IlluminationRank 5/5
After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock heal spell you have a 100% chance to gain mana equal to 60% of the base cost of the spell.

Improved Concentration AuraRank 3/3
Increases the effect of your Concentration Aura by an additional 15% and while any Aura is active reduces the duration of any Silence or Interrupt effect used against an affected group member by 30%. The duration reduction does not stack with any other effects.

Pure of Heart
- Rank 1/2
Reduces the duration of Curse, Disease and Poison effects by 15%.

Divine FavorRank 1/1
When activated, gives your next Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock spell a 100% critical effect chance.

Sanctified Light Rank 3/3
Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy Light and Holy Shock spells by 6%.

Holy Power Rank 5/5
Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 5%.

Holy ShockRank 1/1
Blasts the target with Holy energy, causing 1296 to 1402 Holy damage to an enemy, or 2401 to 2599 healing to an ally.

Sacred CleansingRank 3/3
Your Cleanse spell has a 30% chance to increase the target’s resistance to Disease, Magic and Poison by 30% for 10 sec.

Holy GuidanceRank 4/5
Increases your spell power by 16% of your total Intellect.

Divine Illumination - Rank 1/1
Reduces the mana cost of all spells by 50% for 15 sec.

Judgements of the Pure - Rank 4/5
Increases the damage done by your Seal and Judgements spells by 20%, and your Judgement spells increase your casting and melee haste by 15% for 1 min.

Infusion of Light - Rank 2/2
Your Holy Shock critical hits reduce the cast time of your next Flash of Light by 1.5 sec or increase the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 20%. In addition, causes your Flash of Light to heal targets with Sacred Shield for an additional 100% over 12 sec.

Enlightened Judgements - Rank 2/2
Increases the range of your Judgement of Light and Judgement of Wisdom spells by 30 yards and increases your chance to hit by 4%.

Beacon of Light - Rank 1/1
The Target becomes a Beacon of Light to all members of your party or raid within a 60 yard radius. Any heals you cast on party or raid members will also heal the Beacon for 100% of the amount healed. Only one target can be the Beacon of Light at a time. Lasts 1 min.

Divinity - Rank 5/5
Increases all healing done by you and all healing effects on you by 5%.

Stoicism Rank 3/3
Reduces the duration of all Stun effects by an additional 30% and reduces the chance your helpful spells and damage over time effects will be dispelled by an additional 30%.

Guardian’s FavorRank 2/2
Reduces the cooldown of your Hand of Protection by 120 sec and increases the duration of your Hand of Freedom by 4 sec.

Divine SacrificeRank 1/1
30% of all damage taken by party or raid members within 30 yards is redirected to the Paladin (up to a maximum of 150% of the Paladin’s health). Lasts 10 sec.

Improved Righteous FuryRank 3/3
While Righteous Fury is active, all damage taken is reduced by 6%.

ToughnessRank 1/5
Increases your armor value from items by 2% and reduces the duration of all movement slowing effects by 6%.

Divine GuardianRank 2/2
Improves the effectiveness of your Divine Sacrifice spell by an additional 10% and increases the duration of your Sacred Shield by 100% and the amount absorbed by 20%.

Improved Hammer of JusticeRank 2/2
Decreases the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice spell by 20 sec.

These were the talents. Now Glyphs:

Glyphs :

- Major - Glyph of Flash of Light (recommended).
- Glyph of Holy Shock (it reduce the CD of your holy shock helping with 2 things : your sp from libram stack faster/ you can use holy shock the only ability better than FOL more often).
Those 2 are the most important Glyphs you can ignore the rest , what i personaly use is : Glyph of the Judgment or Divine Plea.

Well that's it guys, i hope you enjoyed and learned something about Holy Paladin. (Remember you can always find me in-game Akilz name, or on the forum Ivan95 name, feel free to ask anything).

Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: Holy Paladin PvP Guide (Talents and Glyphs).

#2 » Post by Bluebell » 14 Aug 2013 18:13

Is there anything else you want to share? Reasons for the spec choices, any useful tactics, itemisation/gems/stats which you should aim for? What to do with certain partners, in certain comps or against certain ones?

And I think you could just link this:

Link to Armoury talent calculator with your spec in it.

Would make it easier to view in the current format.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Vurzox

#3 » Post by Vurzox » 14 Aug 2013 18:23

I will if I get more time, unfortunately I'm busy with leveling my character.

aradia

#4 » Post by aradia » 14 Aug 2013 18:33

it's nice build

Vurzox

#5 » Post by Vurzox » 02 Sep 2013 22:15

aradia wrote:it's nice build
Thanks.

Chillmaster

#6 » Post by Chillmaster » 09 Feb 2014 04:06

Flash of light glyph is not a must. First of all this has very few information. Holy Paladin can be played with Mp5+sp Build. Glyph of Seal of Light that gives to your heals 5% more healing, Glyph of Holy Shock and and of course Glyph of Turn evil (Which can be very well used with Mouseover Macro).

You can also play with a Crit build which requires crit offset, and Sp+intellect gems. Then yes I would use Flash of light glyph as a must.

You can also make the two builds and switch depending on the teams you will face in arenas. if you go vs Double dps team. Then yes Crit build with flash libram would be the best (In my opinion). If you go vs Healer/Dps teams then you should use mp5 with Libram of Blinding Light, it increases your sp, therefor higher heals, therefor you do not need to spam flash so many times. No cast = + Mana Regeneration. The most important and the common Stat here is Spell power. No Matter which build you use in my opinion you should have always at least 3500 Spell Power Without Buffs or Without Libram proc.

Chillmaster

#7 » Post by Chillmaster » 09 Feb 2014 04:11

I forgot to mention, Sacred Cleanse is not enable. it would be a good choice yes, but not currently thanks to that.

Vaen

#8 » Post by Vaen » 09 Feb 2014 05:10

Soup, you might know me as Gan ingame, I'm not active atm but here's my personal preference for a sacred cleansing spec: http://www.truewow.org/armory/talentcal ... BAFAUAJGOA

I skip divine intellect in favor of talents such as Pure of heart for reducing the duration of hex, DK diseases, and curse of the tongues; and Light's Grace.You can skip Light's grace and move the points to divine intellect or blessed life if you prefer; but I find that it's pretty useful when intensive healing is needed or you need to top your partner off, mostly while you are bubbled (I can think of teams such as ret/mm) since it can be hard to get a holy light off otherwise, unless you're far enough from the opponents.

About JotP vs. Holy Guidance, I find myself preferring JotP because of the sheer amount of haste (in terms of haste rating) it gives and its pretty good duration (1min), besides reducing your cast time, haste reduces the global cooldown from your spells. Though Holy Guidance gives 50+ spell power per point when fully geared which is pretty good as well.

Glyphs: Seal of Light/Wisdom, Holy Shock, Turn Evil. Minor: Bok, Bow, Seal of Wisdom

Hope it helps somebody.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Divovski

#9 » Post by Divovski » 09 Feb 2014 13:04

Vaen wrote: Glyphs: Seal of Light/Wisdom
Glyph Seal of Wisdom doesn't work at least last time i checked it

Psychotic

#10 » Post by Psychotic » 09 Feb 2014 14:23

Works for me D: