Good glyphs

levedris

Good glyphs

#1 » Post by levedris » 20 Oct 2014 11:28

Hey guys, I am looking for helpful glyphs for FIRE (Devina) and ICE (Marissea) mage
Can u give me advice, which are good for each spec?
Ally:................Horde:
Sharuna.........Leishka
Devina............Jedna (testing)
I am nowhere, yet everywhere...
I am, who I am, don´t change me. Then it wouldn´t be me

Naljs

Re: Good glyphs

#2 » Post by Naljs » 20 Oct 2014 11:40

Fire PvE: Living Bomb, Molten Armor, Fireball/Frostfire Bolt depending on spec, though apparently Fireball spec is stronger. I personally haven't compared them.
Fire PvP: Living Bomb, Evocation, Polymorph (Great for when you want to "scattertrap" using Dragon's Breath and Polymorph, in case Breath crits and triggers Ignite).

Frost PvE: N/A that shit doesn't exist. :D If it did exist however I guess I would go with Eternal Water, Frostbolt and.. I don't know.
Frost PvP: Ice Barrier, Evocation, Icy Veins.

These glyphs are more of a preferable choice for me, some people may disagree with it since we all have a different style of play.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

levedris

#3 » Post by levedris » 20 Oct 2014 12:02

Well, since my mages are around lvl 40, I think I have time untill I will get molten armor and some others...
I am currently using glyph of Ice armor, that makes the ice armor spells last longer
Ally:................Horde:
Sharuna.........Leishka
Devina............Jedna (testing)
I am nowhere, yet everywhere...
I am, who I am, don´t change me. Then it wouldn´t be me

Martynas

#4 » Post by Martynas » 20 Oct 2014 12:36

Evocation for leveling is nice.

Relina

#5 » Post by Relina » 20 Oct 2014 12:47

Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Martynas

#6 » Post by Martynas » 20 Oct 2014 13:49

And still people post level 80 pve glyphs. :|

Fastor

#7 » Post by Fastor » 20 Oct 2014 15:28

Ok, you should warn at start you asking for leveling and not for level 80. Never think of using lvl 80 spec for leveling, its not good.

Ok for fire leveling spec l dont see future, too low on defense, need higher level for dragon breath, also main spell is so slow on cast.
Arcane you didnt asked and l would keep it second to frost spec even if you did.
Now frost spec is all about heavy armor + kite with possible large aoe.

http://www.truewow.org/talent-calculato ... fkt:mjqV0M

Ice barrier + enforced Ice Armor to keep you healty and if enemy reach you and hit you, he is slowed and you can move away.
All spells have slow effect to allow you move away from range.
Improved Blizzard + Concetration + Shatter + Piercing Ice = endless fun killing multiple mobs at same time with no mana loss.

Anyhow you asked only for Glyps and those are ofc Evocation and Ice Barrier. Third one is random based on play style but l prefer Ice Lance because it becoming very close as strong as Frostbolt and its instant cast. Glyph of Ice Armor is also nice for leveling too, but its damage vs armor, like l said its based on play style.

PS: l created this spec long ago as aoe farming spec. Not recommend it for leveling but you might think of it too
http://www.truewow.org/talent-calculato ... ckxb:jms0V
Its Blizzard with 0mana and TTW +12%dmg from arcane and +6% crit from fire spec.