I want YOU to help me :D

TasteMyBow

I want YOU to help me :D

#1 » Post by TasteMyBow » 12 Jun 2014 15:48

Hello guys, I just started playing again wow and I want to be a mage. I am feeling for a blood elf fire mage PVP. I was always horrible when it comes to professions, so my question is which is the best combo of professions for pvp fire mage that will make me rich and help me in arenas and bgs? Cheers guys!!! Oh btw I dont have any other horde on truewow in case people say I can combine other character profs as well. :)

Iniyam

Re: I want YOU to help me :D

#2 » Post by Iniyam » 12 Jun 2014 16:00

You have a very nice post about all professions here : http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11929

Almost all give similar things, only a bit different would be engineering :)
Cheating is bad. Using an item to cheat is bad. Regardless of how said item was obtained, use of said item is bad. Bad people will be banned.
Iniyam                                      Inimin

Naljs

Re: I want YOU to help me :D

#3 » Post by Naljs » 12 Jun 2014 19:25

Seeing fire mage playstyle, you might want engineering due to Nitro Boots also giving Crit, and the Rocket Glove enchant is a nice thing to add on top of Hot Streak Pyroblast. The frag belt enchant is also very nice in BG's. 2nd profession would then have to be mining until you're done with engi, but personally I would drop it after and get another proff as stamina really isn't the best thing you can get. I would say blacksmithing or jewelcrafting for better options of stats, but since you don't have a secondary miner I guess Herbalism would be the profession I favour. Tailoring sure have a nice little Cloak enchant, but I think the heal Herba offers is quite nice especially for a class such as mage.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.