Missing spell: Siphon Life (warlock)

This section deals with issues related to connecting, setting up client, transaction or troubleshooting account/character related problems.
Forum rules
- Please check the section guidelines before posting. They can be found HERE.
- Off-topic is strictly not tolerated and posts that do not contribute to the issues reported will be deliberately removed.
PlayerSlayer

Missing spell: Siphon Life (warlock)

#1 » Post by PlayerSlayer » 13 Nov 2022 10:49

Hey everyone, I am leveling up a affliction warlock, and have reach level 30 where I get the talen [spell=]Siphon Life[/spell], wich give the spell of same name. But the spell have not appeared in my spell book, nor can I cast it through macro. I have visited the class trainer, and can't see any [spell=]Siphon Life[/spell] ranks for sale.

Has the spell been removed from the game, or is it just a bug that can be fixed?
I loved playing an affliction lock in vanilla, and just wanna get some of that joy back with my friends.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Seveno5
Donor

Re: Missing spell: Siphon Life (warlock)

#2 » Post by Seveno5 » 13 Nov 2022 12:28

Reading the talent description it seems to me that Siphon Life is something that just happens, this is a given fact, that happens every time you deal damage with your Corruption spell. So I believe there is no spell called Siphon Life that needs to be casted.

PlayerSlayer

Re: Missing spell: Siphon Life (warlock)

#3 » Post by PlayerSlayer » 13 Nov 2022 14:07

Seveno5 wrote:
13 Nov 2022 12:28
Reading the talent description it seems to me that Siphon Life is something that just happens, this is a given fact, that happens every time you deal damage with your Corruption spell. So I believe there is no spell called Siphon Life that needs to be casted.
Damn I totally forgot !
In vanilla & burning it was a seperate spell.
Thanks for clarifying this for me, have a great day :)