Black Screen

This section deals with issues related to connecting, setting up client, transaction or troubleshooting account/character related problems.
Forum rules
- Please check the section guidelines before posting. They can be found HERE.
- Off-topic is strictly not tolerated and posts that do not contribute to the issues reported will be deliberately removed.
surreality

Black Screen

#1 » Post by surreality » 05 Jul 2022 19:43

Game loads then I just get a black screen. I can hear the sound but nothing else. This happened when I changed graphics to window mode and can't reset it. Tried re-extracting the game files as well. Halp

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Black Screen

#2 » Post by Dymond » 05 Jul 2022 22:34

SET gxWindow "1" to your config.wtf file you should be able to launch the game in windowed mode.
When I try to change from windowed to full screen by unchecking the windowed mode option, the same problem will occur. Then you will have to go back to my config.wtf file to add SET gxWindow "1"
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Slushpuppy

Re: Black Screen

#3 » Post by Slushpuppy » 04 Aug 2022 19:34

Dymond wrote:
05 Jul 2022 22:34
SET gxWindow "1" to your config.wtf file you should be able to launch the game in windowed mode.
When I try to change from windowed to full screen by unchecking the windowed mode option, the same problem will occur. Then you will have to go back to my config.wtf file to add SET gxWindow "1"
Worked like a charm!