Appeal on ban

Daddygator

Appeal on ban

#1 » Post by Daddygator » 11 May 2021 02:10

Hi everyone this is Daddygator a level 80 troll mage and i had been playing on this server since our old server bloodcraft merged with truewow. This mage is my first ever character on wow which i actually leveled from 1-80 back in 2010 and i had been constantly playing this character till end of 2016 when i stopped playing for IRL issues. Unfortunately in that time i have given my account information to few friends in fear of losing the account due to inactivity(I did not know back then that account does not get deleted in truewow due to inactivity). Then in 2021 i found the urge to play WOW again and i tried to login to mage and found out my mage was perma banned. I did not know the reason, so i asked around and linked my forum profile to my account and found the reason. I was shocked to know and sad cause i have invested so much time to built that character from collecting mounts, pets, reputation and over 9000 achievements. I heard what happened when tenebro logged into my account and did all the bannable things. I live in Bangladesh now and i have never logged into wow outside of Bangladesh too. Afaik my mage was logged in from Romania. All i can say is sorry for sharing my account and trusting friends. I have always been polite and always followed the rules when i played my character and i was never been muted or banned before that incident. I have always been respectful towards every players and game masters and i still am.

It would mean a world to me if my first ever toon on WOW can get unbanned because i actually do have a emotional connection with that mage. And i promise not to share account info with anyone ever again.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Appeal on ban

#2 » Post by Dymond » 12 May 2021 17:47

After much deliberation, we have unanimously agreed to keep the ban in place. According to our rules: Sharing your account with someone else is not recommended and we strongly suggest you to not give out your personal information to anyone. We cannot and will not be held responsible for your actions or any harm caused to your account(s) if your choice goes awry.

Please be more careful in the future.

Regards,

Dymond
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Bloodshade

#3 » Post by Bloodshade » 14 May 2021 08:08

Another man robbed by Romanian gypsies, F
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

vladancar

#4 » Post by vladancar » 14 May 2021 09:22

Woow Daddygator, that name I didnt saw for a while, brings old memories!
I played with Daddygator on Bloodcraft before merge, used to be guildies and can confirm he is one of the nicest guys ingame, not to mention his game knowledge and server would only profit having him again.
If there is possibility for GMs to change their minds about their decision, that would be great!

-Attacker

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 14 May 2021 09:36

We're terribly sorry about it and I am sure it's a great player and deserves it but we simply don't have a precedent (and don't want to create it) for removing permanent bans. They are called permanent for a reason. It's not an identity ban, it's an account ban, so just the account is lost. We need to enforce this to mitigate account sharing and blameshifting. People need to get it through their heads that sharing accounts (or breaking other rules which warrant a permanban) is SUPER RISKY here and just don't do it.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in