Need some hints

elementalice

Need some hints

#1 » Post by elementalice » 23 Jan 2019 08:07

Hi guys,
Sangy here,i tried to log in few times back , just for me is impossible to play, when i log in i get from 200 ms up to 3k.
I already check with internet provider, drivers, on retail i have 50 ms with 20 tabs of youtube open, League is 49 ms.
When i enter WOTLK , i close all shit, no torrent,youtube, nthing else open,and i noticed if i try to alt tab, not works so well.
Any hints, ideas:D?

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Need some hints

#2 » Post by Axis » 23 Jan 2019 22:34

Moved to correct section.

Post your tracert please.

Instructions on how to do it:
Spoiler:
Go to the command prompt and type this:

Code: Select all

tracert login.truewow.org
Post the results here.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Relina

#3 » Post by Relina » 24 Jan 2019 03:24

elementalice wrote:
23 Jan 2019 08:07
Hi guys,
Sangy here,i tried to log in few times back , just for me is impossible to play, when i log in i get from 200 ms up to 3k.
I already check with internet provider, drivers, on retail i have 50 ms with 20 tabs of youtube open, League is 49 ms.
When i enter WOTLK , i close all shit, no torrent,youtube, nthing else open,and i noticed if i try to alt tab, not works so well.
Any hints, ideas:D?
Sounds like bad routing to TW/Primal, I'd recommend trying out a gaming vpn like Pingzapper.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 24 Jan 2019 04:01

I had that problem as I had pvp achievements/ quest being tracked for some reason. I disabled that and it worked. This was usually in sota , i was just pretty much stuck. Just throwing that out there in case a small tweak might work before going through all the other motions. Also flush DNS~ ipconfig /flushdns ~Hope You get it sorted soon, cheers~ ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Axis
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Axis » 27 Jan 2019 14:01

elementalice wrote:
Any feedback on this? I'll leave this thread open a while longer, otherwise it's getting archived due to no response.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Kniteknite

#6 » Post by Kniteknite » 29 Jan 2019 23:40

Sangy, got anything sorted on that yet?
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Axis
Senior Game Master

#7 » Post by Axis » 31 Jan 2019 01:15

Locked and archived due to no feedback. If this is still an issue, inform us with a new thread.
ImageImageImage