Voting

beatmod

Voting

#1 » Post by beatmod » 12 Nov 2018 20:29

Hello.
I really enjoy playing on this server. I've been voting but the fourth option, GTOP.100.com never seems to register here. The first 3 go through fine. When I try to vote again to see if perhaps I made a mistake the site says I already voted.
I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I just wanted to raise it here. Are there more sites to vote on that I'm not seeing? I would like to acquire some points to spend :)

Kniteknite

Re: Voting

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 13 Nov 2018 09:24

even if it says you already voted, you can still get to the banner and click on it may be that would work, odd though that only happens to me on 5th site
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

bobsmyname
Donor

#3 » Post by bobsmyname » 13 Nov 2018 17:54

I've had that same problem, all the way back to when I first started voting here (2016). I've tried everything I can think of, but it's never once went through. (Even when there was 5 voting options, not just 4).
Always figured it's something to do with my IP and it works for everyone else

/shrug
Trans Rights

Axis
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Axis » 11 Dec 2018 02:20

Archiving this, since the OP hasn't reported back on the issue for nearly a month despite attempts to contact them.
If this is still creating issues for people, please inform us via another thread.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.