Transfer request no info

Finn the Human

Transfer request no info

#1 » Post by Finn the Human » 10 Nov 2017 17:39

Hi, I appologise if this isnt the place for this but I subbmitted a request for a charachter transefer about 2 - 3 days ago and havent recived any infomation or even confirmation.

I would like some kind of confirmation that my request has at least been recived.

Thank you for your time and again i appologise if ths is the wrong place.

Kind Regards

Finn

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Transfer request no info

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 10 Nov 2017 22:59

Hey Finn, I can see your transfer request in queue, in fact I tried to run it last night! Unfortunately the last two times I've tried to run transfers specifically from the Atlantiss servers it has corrupted my Cataclysm install and I am unable to start the client, much less log in to view your character. Would it be possible for you to log into the game and send me a screenshot of your C (character panel) as well as the command /played so I can validate your play time? If you upload the image somewhere like Imgur or Gyazo you can send the URL to me through a private message and I will use that to help process your transfer appropriately.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)