need help with stats (hit)

yubashiri

need help with stats (hit)

#1 » Post by yubashiri » 21 Oct 2014 18:32

Hi,
I have a problem with hit rating Stat. I had 8% but crafted legs of ICC pattern and now I have 3.93%.I know that you need at least 8% hit rating but wanted to confirm that it works correctly. I have focused aim talent so I would only need 5% and here comes the question, If I have a drainei on party I will only need 4%?
I can't link the armory because I am writing from phone but my character is: irileth if you wanna check something. So if I gem 1 hit rating gem I ll get to 4% but still don't know if that is necessary.

btw I have boots from BPC that give hit rating but I'll loose 70 Arpen from actual boots.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English [emoji1]
You Are Not Prepared

Crown

Re: need help with stats (hit)

#2 » Post by Crown » 21 Oct 2014 18:41

You need 131 hit rating if you have a draenei in a party which is 4% hit rating required.
Get Icewalker enchant on feet if you don't have one. It'll boost your hit rating to the needed level, and boost your critical strike.
If you already have an Icewalker, Glinting Dreadstone is a good idea (+10 agility and +10 hit rating).
Last edited by Guest on 21 Oct 2014 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Rascall

#3 » Post by Rascall » 21 Oct 2014 18:43

My advice is not to count on draenei racial...Yes even for 10 man raids like icc a shaman is more or less a must-have...but ive seen setups that did more than 4 bosses without a shaman...But if u want to count on a draenei in your party thats -1% hit...taking into consideration -3% from focused aim talent u will only need 4%. Not a problem to obtain (for ex. Mark of Supremacy trinket gives around 120 hit rating...starter´s gear). Armor pen will come with better gear...But if u desperately want to have 100% armor pen I assume the best way at your current GS is to obtain scorpion trinket from FOShc (with +-50% armor pen from gear the trinket proc can make u armor pen capped for the proc duration). Otherwise u can use gloves enchant that gives 20 hit rating, boots enchant +12 hit rating 12 critical...or there are gems with hit rating (rigid kings amber 20 hit rating yellow)
Rascall Retribution/Holy
Rascallus Blood (tank)/Unholy (DPS)
Rascalluz Affliction/Demonology
Rascalles Feral (bear)/Balance
Rascallez Assassination
Rascallis Arms (DPS)/Arms (tank)
Razcall Marksmanship/Survival
Razcallus Fury/Protection
Razcalluz Feral (cat)/Restoration
Razcalles Combat/Subtlety
Razcaellez Beast Mastery
Razcaell Discipline/Holy
Razcaelllus Enhancement/Restoration
Razcaelluz Blood (DPS)/Frost (tank)
Razcaelles Elemental/Spellhance
Razcaellez Arcane/Frostfire
Rascaell Protection
Rascaellus Frost (DPS)/Unholy (tank)
Rascaelluz Fire/Frost
Rascaelles Shadow
Rascaellez Destruction

...and more...

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 21 Oct 2014 20:26

my advice, cap your hit rating without depending on draenei, debuffs, etc, no matter the class
so try to aim at having 8% hit rating from gear + talent
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

yubashiri

#5 » Post by yubashiri » 21 Oct 2014 22:30

so I ll try to get the 5% from enchant and gem it if necessary but if not change the mirror of truth trinket for Mark of supremacy trinket. I already have the arp trinket but I depend on it proc that at least me I don't see it so often unless I start new fight.
You Are Not Prepared