Hunter Bugs

ItchyVortex

Hunter Bugs

#1 » Post by ItchyVortex » 19 Oct 2013 13:02

So ive been hearing that BM hunters are unviable due to bugs, and for some reason SV hunters dont exist on the server.
I wanted to know what bugs are those, can anyone list some?
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Martynas

Re: Hunter Bugs

#2 » Post by Martynas » 19 Oct 2013 14:12

I saw one SV hunter... :)

Smiljka

#3 » Post by Smiljka » 19 Dec 2013 14:03

in PvE, SV is good for hunter only as a fresh lvl 80, and as a player gets better gear, MM overtakes SV by a long shot..
I would say its good "against targets that move", which is PvP :D
But for Arenas I would choose MM too, coz of high burst damage..
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

kermo14k

#4 » Post by kermo14k » 31 Dec 2013 14:27

Bugs...? What bugs, they are FEATURES! :D
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Rascall

#5 » Post by Rascall » 04 Nov 2014 11:52

not sure if this topic is still active...ressurecting it then...as for the number of BM SV hunters...u can count them on 2 hands...Paralax on ally side is SV hunter pve i can recommend...i have BM pve raiding ofspec (alongside with MM) and the difference between hunter specs isnt that huge as everyone say (when we take ideal world with no bugs MM should pull 500dps more than SV and 1-2k more than BM)...though all 3 specs are fully viable in any raid. as a BM stacking AP i did 13k on saurfang-25n(5,8-5,9 GS) and as I see more and more BM players around i want to encourage them to play this spec as its fully viable (same as MM and SV)
Rascall Retribution/Holy
Rascallus Blood (tank)/Unholy (DPS)
Rascalluz Affliction/Demonology
Rascalles Feral (bear)/Balance
Rascallez Assassination
Rascallis Arms (DPS)/Arms (tank)
Razcall Marksmanship/Survival
Razcallus Fury/Protection
Razcalluz Feral (cat)/Restoration
Razcalles Combat/Subtlety
Razcaellez Beast Mastery
Razcaell Discipline/Holy
Razcaelllus Enhancement/Restoration
Razcaelluz Blood (DPS)/Frost (tank)
Razcaelles Elemental/Spellhance
Razcaellez Arcane/Frostfire
Rascaell Protection
Rascaellus Frost (DPS)/Unholy (tank)
Rascaelluz Fire/Frost
Rascaelles Shadow
Rascaellez Destruction

...and more...

Justicelight
Donor

#6 » Post by Justicelight » 04 Nov 2014 12:14

Survival is a very strong pve spec aswell, but Lock and Load does not proc anymore from Black arrow or Immolation trap ticks. With that fixed and MM damage fixed (if its not fixed already) Survival hunters can play some nice dps in encounters. You earn ap even from stamina, while you have agility increase talents and buffs which puts agility No.1 stat for them, after capping hit.

I play survival hunter for a while and it is really nice to see during fight the crit rating going up to 106% which is above the crit cap vs lvl 83 bosses (104%).

As a reference you can check my hunter: http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=bowjitsu

The spec and gear and glyphs are in such a setup that when Aspect of the Hawk talent procs, the glyph grants enough haste in addition to passive haste from gear, getting the cap which is around 17% for all hunters specs.

Another bug might be the pet bugs which occurs on all 3 specs, most affected being BM>SV>MM by this.

For more info`s, look for me in game.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."